LA: Back From The Beyond

Hey all :lot-o-toke:

So a wee update and some insight into my way of growing.

Firstly DO NOT do like I do lol.....

My beans were planted and germinated in plastic drink cups. Now due to my issues with landlord visits etc this bunch got shoved in a box and left in a bathroom, just left to sunlight and the odd watering. They got treated like crap and I've lost a few along the way.
I've got 5 or 6 each of the Purple Macha, Blue fire and the lingerie. So I dropped 10 black dog to compensate losses. Yet black dog doesn't yield well even for me and I've ran it dozens of times. So, I dropped 5 Velvet Octane seeds also. I may drop a few more beans yet.
Risky with numbers going up and being UK, but I need a good harvest, so needs must lol.

Now I've decided to go the whole room route lol, yet I'm not gonna bother with any fitting out of the room. All walls are Matt white anyhow and I have to be able to vanish my grow in a cpl of hours minimum. So no lining it out, no mounting of lights or fans.
Instead I'm using a tent frame set bare in the middle of the room. This will hold all lights fans etc.
I'm running powered intake from an open window and outtake is ran higher and pushed into cavity under floorboards. 2 x dehumidifier and also a big AC unit that if used will also be pushing its output out via under the floorboards.

Lighting I'll try running 2 x 700w CMH DE and 2 x 1000w led lamps. If this is to much heat, I've my BIG BOY extraction setup in the wings.

Nutrients
These are NEW. not released yet and I'm not even aloud to give the name yet, but I can explain why they are special. Instead of being delivered by salts (as most bottled nutrients are) These use amino acids as a carrier or delivery system. This cuts out any salt build up issues and helps stop lock out issues and more.
So far I'm very happy with them, but this will be the first proper run to completion I'll have done, so you can watch along and learn as I do.

There ya go a bit of info.

Oh and if you want to know anything at all just ask. I always share everything

Sounds good LA. It'll be a gutsy grow being set up so you can make it vanish in a couple of hours if you have too, hopefully not though!
It's just how things have to be here in the UK. Although I'm very lucky to be honest. I'm out publicly and unashamed as a grower and thanks to this place pretty safe from law issues.
Basically when I got nicked a while back I got caught proper. They had me bang to rites lol.
Yet.... I got a caution.......
When I asked mr officer why? I was told my possible defence content of 6 years + of daily journaling on here would potentially cost them 2-3 million in man hours to go through. So I wasn't and hopefully still ain't worth the hassle.
It's just not wanting to lose the family home that's more my issue

It's just how things have to be here in the UK. Although I'm very lucky to be honest. I'm out publicly and unashamed as a grower and thanks to this place pretty safe from law issues.
Basically when I got nicked a while back I got caught proper. They had me bang to rites lol.
Yet.... I got a caution.......
When I asked mr officer why? I was told my possible defence content of 6 years + of daily journaling on here would potentially cost them 2-3 million in man hours to go through. So I wasn't and hopefully still ain't worth the hassle.
It's just not wanting to lose the family home that's more my issue
It sucks doesn't it. But it seems darn fortunate that you got a caution, bloody funny that the cop said your journalling made it not worth the cost or hassle for them. :laugh:. It seems that more and more there is a general positive change in the world towards cannabis. We in NZ, had a referendum last year to legalise it, which unfortunately missed out on getting passed by just failing to reach 50%, instead the 'Yes' vote got 48.4% which was gutting. But I'm hoping that will change in the future. At least in the UK, you guys can freely purchase seeds which seems an absolute hoot when growing it is illegal.
The threat on the family home is a big one and worth being very careful with.

Sup LA, got a question for the Fluxing Primarch lol. Sorry to just jump on here, like this so long story short the 2 main flux arms have no tips, let say they had to go bye bye. I know they were supposed to get topped before going to flower but that's not the case. Is my flux dead, can I still continue with the flux or do you have any suggestions moving forward. I'll upload pics if need be.

Post a pic or two for me and I'll give you the best approach
Today is the start of week 6

20210508_145957.jpg

20210508_150001.jpg

20210508_150005.jpg

20210508_150012.jpg

Saw these things today and thought of you.

Many thanks for thinking of me my old friend
Strangely enough lol.... I'm currently finishing up CAD work on a training aid of my own design. Although it does a fair bit more than just aid training lol.
Once CAD is done, I'll 3D print a prototype and then I can get it protected etc.
Then save some pennies for mouldings, (quite a few pennies) then I'll try my best to release my very own product. YES I'll want to sponsor 420 if I can make this all happen.

So if you desire more limbs you have only 1 choice really. Switch up to a straight mainline approach. As in top existing limbs to create more, yet keep each new limb building singular colas. Keep all trained out for a while so as to keep an even base, this method will speed things up some so not all is lost, it's just going to be a mainline plant not a full flux
I was afraid it would come to that, don't mind it though it's my first grow so learning as I go. Thanks for you help and input.

Many thanks for thinking of me my old friend
Strangely enough lol.... I'm currently finishing up CAD work on a training aid of my own design. Although it does a fair bit more than just aid training lol.
Once CAD is done, I'll 3D print a prototype and then I can get it protected etc.
Then save some pennies for mouldings, (quite a few pennies) then I'll try my best to release my very own product. YES I'll want to sponsor 420 if I can make this all happen.
Interesting, could you go a little more in depth when you say more than a training aid. I'm a fabricator by trade and love product development.

Interesting, could you go a little more in depth when you say more than a training aid. I'm a fabricator by trade and love product development.
lol, cant give much away yet. Mainly as this idea will get nicked or copied so quick.
My training aid system, firstly gives a training platform. Then it also provides 2 other beneficial inputs. Its built to be very adaptable and modular concerning training. Then I believe it's a first for a training aid to then provide 2 big extra beneficial paths.
It's hard to say more without giving my hand away lol.

You're teasing us LA! If you are not going to post your mega detailed pics, can you at least be more descriptive in your text! :laugh:
Hopefully you can export them and reduce the size along the way. Looking forward to them!

Back
Top Bottom