LA's Continuing Adventure Feat - Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flow!

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

After I harvest and get some extra cash I'm going to put in a bigger breaker box so I can have my 1000 on its own pole then get another 1000 so I can fill my 8x8 room to the brim. I've got my hands full but I haven't set fire yet in the 117days I've been gardening. Here's to not catching on fire...EVER lol.

Re: LA's Continuing Adventure Feat: Budmaster II LED & Oxygen Pot Systems - Ebb & Flo

Looking good LA Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

That light is huge

I took it meaning seeing green as in money, those lights look mucho denaro for the rest of us non sponsored pions.
That is because there is little/no green in LEDs(because plants do not use green light, that is why they are green, reflect green wavelengths but absorb others) so your brain/eye system compensates.

Buy a good pair of welding glasses(sunglasses at a minimum) to use when lights on or you may be sorry in 10 years.

Wow hard to keep up, but I am ! :cheer:

Hey all just one little pic of the straight Flux that ill be doing a number of on this run to come! :) a few more on my other thread :) best of buds myself Im potted proper Gitt Rocks! Already! :)
20140228_223630.jpg
:circle-of-love:

Yeah now just imagine Gitt x 3 the DFW x 2 and a Gert x1 and my new training experiment alongside. All done in a optimum set up. At present I work in a unvented closet, that is just left open a crack during light on. Before a spot in my kitchen next to sink! :)
I do all by hand with her. The heater on a timer (lights off for RH) would still cook her so I turn that on back and forth manually. Also now light cycle is by my phone alarm lol. I have a few tiny cupbourd dehumidifiers beads in tubs! Lol in there but so far, far away from optimum until soon!! ;) now I get to do my training on another level he he!
Sorry Im used to amber not this clear and a bit milky stuff :)

so much going on as far as new stuff being tried atm especially led's
Happy FreeWeed day LA and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Hey all just one little pic of the straight Flux that ill be doing a number of on this run to come! :) a few more on my other thread :) best of buds myself Im potted proper Gitt Rocks! Already! :)
20140228_223630.jpg
:circle-of-love:

Holy moly Light man... They look like rocket ships!......:circle-of-love:

holy moly light man... They look like rocket ships!......:circle-of-love:
lmaol

Awesomeness in GREEN mate :) She's incredible :)

I have been using LED's from day one. But because they are only 250W should I be using full spectrum or just the veg light. I normally use the full spectrum but, thought I would ask.

Until you flip to 12/12 the veg spectrum will work fine and you will save on your power bill.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom