LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Little pic update :)

The new autos may not be suitable for training it seems :) lol never mind ill drop some more beans soon if required!

The lamp is running well and seems to handle the heat well, its been red hot recently where I am so thought it might struggle perhaps yet it keeps on a glowing :) The colour tone is really nice and deep and so far all the girls are thriving something crazy :) So I'm a happy bunny at the moment! :)
DSC_032310.JPG
DSC_03429.JPG
DSC_0322-1.JPG
DSC_033010.JPG
DSC_032614.JPG
DSC_032411.JPG
DSC_033210.JPG
DSC_033414.JPG
DSC_033613.JPG
DSC_0342-1.JPG
DSC_03418.JPG
DSC_033815.JPG
DSC_034010.JPG
DSC_033715.JPG
DSC_033911.JPG

It finally seems like there is a company who decided to put out a product that works as intended. I have been wanting to LED, but reviews were not great and products over priced. Looks like we have a winner here. Great technology, well built product, and decent price. I can actually afford these!!! Looks like a new thing to save for.

LA does the light affect the ambient temp of your grow??? Does all excess heat just get pulled out by your exhaust. Reason I ask is that with my set up I currently need 2 fans, one for light fixture and one for carbon scrubber. Getting rid of one would be a great advantage to me!!

Plants look awesome man!! I don't know if you have seen my "little" lady lately but she is going to be a big auto!! I'm super excited!!

Keep up the awesome work man!!!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

To be honest I haven't even hooked up my ventilation up yet. I've just left the door open a crack and alls been fine. Its been over 30 degrees here recently and all was good as gold.
The light does generate some heat though. Yet just one fan pulling through your filter would certainly do just fine in my opinion! :)

I'm here for this one too. A proper light is that, I would need more airflow tho, got temps of 35c with led and CFL running at same time.

Id the same problem too man, its mainly the heat for the CFLs building up. But once u have a nice size hole at the top of the tent/box even with no fan takes hot air out nicly.

Little pic update :)

The new autos may not be suitable for training it seems :) lol never mind ill drop some more beans soon if required!

The lamp is running well and seems to handle the heat well, its been red hot recently where I am so thought it might struggle perhaps yet it keeps on a glowing :) The colour tone is really nice and deep and so far all the girls are thriving something crazy :) So I'm a happy bunny at the moment! :)
DSC_032310.JPG
DSC_03429.JPG
DSC_0322-1.JPG
DSC_033010.JPG
DSC_032614.JPG
DSC_032411.JPG
DSC_033210.JPG
DSC_033414.JPG
DSC_033613.JPG
DSC_0342-1.JPG
DSC_03418.JPG
DSC_033815.JPG
DSC_034010.JPG
DSC_033715.JPG
DSC_033911.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

There's never a dumb question on 420Magazine Ozzy (a belated welcome too BTW). All the dumb questions have already been used and if there are any left I'll race you to them ;) I can't help you regarding the auto's though, but you definitely asked in the right place. All the best :thumb:

Welcome guambomb80, Ozzy92 :)

Kriaze is spot on, we don't do stupid questions here as they're really ain't any lol.

Ok so autos are easier for fitting in as extras etc as they can go under any light schedule. Also if you have issues with light tightness in your space they're greatt as won't hermie. Yet autos have a finite life and therefore are harder to manage and solve issues before they become something that effects yield.
With autos its all about giving them the best start so as not to stunt growth. Training can be done but that's for once happy and some experience is under your belt with em.
So yep the issues faced by lifespan are your main concerns, so they make a good bonus plant to throw into your garden under any hours for a better choice/selection of bud! :)

My heart is firmly photo fems :) they're better for small spaces as can be trained hard etc and that's what i like lol :)

I've been looking at trying autos just really inexperienced are they harder or easier to grow in comparison to regular plants? Sorry I know this is a dumb question.
lol,there are no dumb questions.If you have any problems, we are willing to help you!:thumb:

Well bugger lol. OK so training of autos when working 12 hr shifts doesn't go together! Basically my bloody Citrus Haze baby went and grew to fast and as a result her bonds became torturous and lopped off 2 of her 4 main limbs! So we are dropping another bean to replace it. The original looks sad and unhappy, so she will get stuffed in the tent with my photo girls to finish under 12/12 in a few days! :)

The Northern Lights is budding strong already lol. Still growing daily but budding to boot, this one likes training!. The Wild Blue is big and still in veg process, yet doesn't like training either me thinks lol.

My god I miss photo girls lol. These autos are fun and all but to train like I do with all plants it takes hands on time. This is just not possible at mo so they're suffering!

Anyway pics and video in a few days! :)

Much love 420

What's up LA, when are you coming to LA? Aha Like the new light, nice and bright...I might have to agree with the photo plants too even though I have a load of autos..I say veg photos for about 3 weeks to a month and then flip the light to 12/12 so it will be stay short but now that I look at I want to utilize the whole tent...but if you have photos I'm pretty sure you can treat it as an auto if you'll like..correct me if I'm wrong. I bought a clone and started to flower and it indeed started to flower Just My Two Cents :thumb:

Sounds good with the NL budding fast. Iv wanted to try this strain for a while now becuse a friend had good success with them first time under CFL :) And at the moment my Big Bang auto (Skunk, NL, El-Nino cross) is doing very well load of bud sites and i can see she wanted to grow bigger :)
24 hours of light is best for the autos in preticular the more light the better and as for all growth high humid at the early stages of life for best out come :D
Id say il have to try 24/0 sometime see how it compaires to 18/6
U said ur running 24/0 this run LA, am i right ?

Back
Top Bottom