LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Hey Shotta :)
Thanks for stopping by my friend. Its great having you back about. Make sure to drop me a link to your new work!
Likewise Shotta.

DSC_0360-3.JPG

You never cease to amaze me Professor Flux.

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

BAR :)
Coming from yourself I couldn't feel more proud! Just remember when Spimp christened fluxing with his famouse flux capacitor pic... whacky world my friend.

Oh and folks :) im now sharing my second home @ 420 with ; Night Addict my darlin missus. She has bled 420 for years yet never growm a plant.

Grow off next year :) me versus K and all you :)

Welcome to the party Night Addict or as we always called you, Light's Light.

:ciao:

Sounds like Great times cant wait to see the pics :thumb:

What's up LA.... I'm in and out around here but yeah your right on the training results... DP has the auto staring that get very big and branch perfect for training... you need to check out there 2016 auto lineup... there will be a new XXL strain called "Think Big" I was made from a select few XXL pheno from the TD and is said to be there largest auto yet.... I'm sure it would be a daily job for a long time as it is said to be a 13 to 14 week auto! But I would love to see you tame one before I take it on lol should be available from you local 420 sponsor seed bank after Jan 1

Back
Top Bottom