MzSiroz Bubblelicious Redemption Grow - Autos - Soil - CFL

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

In the meantime, I have tossed out all my plants once again. I can tell this is goin in the same direction as my first grow. My issue cannot be watering because I gave the narco no water, but misting. I have 3 bubblicious autos, 2 blue mystics, and 5 mystery photos left. So, I'm going to try once again with 1 bubblelicious and 1 mystery photo. This time I have 1 plant per light and lights are 8 in above plants. They say third time is the charm so we will see. I just want to send a big thanks to everyone who helps and gives suggestions. It truly means so much to me that you want to see me succeed. You just don't know you guys are super nice and don't make feel dumb with all the problems I am having. So thanks! :circle-of-love: In the near future, I will add CFL's until I can afford proper lighting. Hey, I started this grow with only a 150$ budget and you get what you pay for, but hey what can you do when that's all you got. I am determined to make some lemonade out of my lemons.

Re: Autos Narco Purp & Blue Mystic - Mystery Photo - LED - Soil Indoor - Redemption G

In the meantime, I have tossed out all my plants once again. I can tell this is goin in the same direction as my first grow. My issue cannot be watering because I gave the narco no water, but misting. I have 3 bubblicious autos, 2 blue mystics, and 5 mystery photos left. So, I'm going to try once again with 1 bubblelicious and 1 mystery photo. This time I have 1 plant per light and lights are 8 in above plants. They say third time is the charm so we will see. I just want to send a big thanks to everyone who helps and gives suggestions. It truly means so much to me that you want to see me succeed. You just don't know you guys are super nice and don't make feel dumb with all the problems I am having. So thanks! :circle-of-love: In the near future, I will add CFL's until I can afford proper lighting. Hey, I started this grow with only a 150$ budget and you get what you pay for, but hey what can you do when that's all you got. I am determined to make some lemonade out of my lemons.

SAVE THOSE SEEDS DO NOT GERMINATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

Make someone in here help you with planing your next growroom up front. then we won't run in to all these problems. Not to sound like a smart ass now but i properly will a bit sorry. But if you had asked before buying those lights someone would have stopped you and directed you elsewere 150$ is plenty to set up a starters growroom with a descend light included. you need to save up about 80-100 bucks asap and get a better panel then you'll be rocking that grow thang ;)

Damn! Yeah I found out about this site after I had purchased the lights. But thanks so much. Even though I cant grow anything, I am so happy you guys helped me figure this out. Whoooooo! What relief! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Yeah im sorry it took so long to find out. i really do wish in hindsight you had posted growroom pictures (take note of this always state your entire grow setup here with pictures of it, so people know what you have to do with hardware and conditioning wise) then we would have known that shit waaaay back. well now the problem is isolated and moving forward from here.

i send you a PM as well. check it out.

later you can still use these mayby as under lighting and reflective purposes if plants get real dense in canopys. so don't toss em in frustration or something.

You can do a whole grow, start to finish, with CFLs. Lots of people do it.

I also think you could have rescued those previous plants, but that's okay! You're starting again :)

I"m going to PM you.

but if she's on a tight ass budget why spend money on Cfls wires and fixtures like 50 bucks when a panel is 80-100 bucks i just think?

but if she's on a tight ass budget why spend money on Cfls wires and fixtures like 50 bucks when a panel is 80-100 bucks i just think?

That's totally true! It depends on how quickly she needs to move on this. If she got a couple of CFLs they could tide her over until she got a decent LED and they'd be always useful for vegging and supplemental lighting.

That's totally true! It depends on how quickly she needs to move on this. If she got a couple of CFLs they could tide her over until she got a decent LED and they'd be always useful for vegging and supplemental lighting.

true that. :) just made a rescue installment in a dudes closet with 4 x 30w cfl and a 50 w ufo becourse he exploded his 250w cfl 2 times in 2 days lol they got by but not by much

but if her economy is a tad better then mine she's broke around the 5th as im running out the 4th ;) just sounded like she was a bit tight on money. thats why i just had to add a little sidenote Mate. She wrote she threw out the current seedlings. so i just wanted to state that if starting from scratch again wait for the led before cracking her last seeds. or at least that is what i would do if it was me.

sorry about all your troubles girl. 3rd time will be the lucky one. Now you know all you did wrong and wont do it again.

i suggest before you order lights to do a lot of research and see what suits you best.

we all support you. I'm sure that you are gonna make it happen with all those great people behind you:volcano-smiley:

Mz Siroz, yes it seems like so many are selling grow lights that just dont work. It makes me sad because they are taking advantage of people who need good cheap equipment. I still see marshydro 300 lights on ebay for about 68 dollars. They are a good buy and will grow 1 or two nice plants. (they are 140W real draw so would be good for about 1.5 feet x 2 feet of space. I feel like these are the best deal in led lighting right now. two of these lights would do wonderfully in a 2' x 3' space.

Any time you have a question about a particular product, send me a PM and I would be happy to check it out for you and tell you what I think about it! Much love your way and let me know anything I can do to help!

Hey Everyone!

SOoooooo, I rummaged around all of my husbands old junk and was able to purchase some CFL's. So, I'm growing once again!:clap: I will only grow one plant until I am able to get more supplies. The sooner I can medicate my husband the better. So, I have one bubblelicious planted in the soil 5 in under (2) 40W CFL soft white along with my "top of the line 10W LED" on the side. Here is a pic of the grow room Arteekay, you may want to close your eyes, it is not OCD friendly.

grow_room26.jpg

Hey Everyone!

SOoooooo, I rummaged around all of my husbands old junk and was able to purchase some CFL's. So, I'm growing once again!:clap: I will only grow one plant until I am able to get more supplies. The sooner I can medicate my husband the better. So, I have one bubblelicious planted in the soil 5 in under (2) 40W CFL soft white along with my "top of the line 10W LED" on the side. Here is a pic of the grow room Arteekay, you may want to close your eyes, it is not OCD friendly.

LOL, thanks for the warning, but it looks great to me. If you can get a sprout into veg and get a set of three leafs, my OCD will love ya for it!

It was frustrating not knowing what the problem was, hoping and crossing fingers wasn't getting us anywhere!

Huge thanks to Klov. :adore:

Hey Everyone!

grow_room26.jpg

Hello and hooray!

Just checking that the bulbs are 40 actual watts (equivalent to 150W) :)

I like your jury-rigged light fixture, too! You'll need more lights as you progress but it's a good start.

And I second Shigg's suggestion of a 300w nominal (140w actual) Mars Hydro light as your next investment beyond CFLs. They are reasonably priced (especially if you can pick up a slightly outdated version on eBay for a song, which you can) and they grow some good weed. My plants are under one Mars Hydro reflector light that produces 205 real watts plus 92 real watts of CFLs. That's less than 300 watts of light and while my plants are not going to win awards, they are reasonably healthy and smokeable at harvest. Very good value lights.

Now, stay calm and let the plants do their thing!

HUGS

Yes GG! They are 40 actual watts.:laughtwo: I wish you could have seen the Walmart employees expression because of how I was asking question. I was like, "So if this says 40 watts that means I'm getting 40 watts right?" Luckily, I got a great deal because the Walmart in my area is closing down. I was able to get (8) 40 watt soft white CFL's and (4) 60 watt soft white CFL for a whopping $7!!!!!!!:partyboy: It would normally cost closer to $20. I read the link you gave me about using CFLs in growing and I've been looking at other CFL grows so the plan is to add more CFL's as the plant grows. I have plenty of 6in extension cords so I can hang a light anywhere for better penetration. Well I only have (6) socket adapters so I can only hang 6 lights anywhere lol!!! Thanks again for your help and support!

Hey Everyone, I wanted you guys opinion on whether I should start another journal or not. I mean, I am only growing one bubblelicious and if I change the thread name then when people read the first page they will see narco purp and blue mystic

Back
Top Bottom