New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Strong and sweet, Strawberry Kush is one well-rounded lady. Featuring a musky imitation strawberry taste, this strain lives up to its lineage. Typically found as a cross between the sweet Strawberry Cough and the pungent OG Kush, Strawberry Kush is strong but not overpowering. A potent indica for novice consumers, it’s a sleepy strain that produces a calming heavy body sensation. The genetics for this strain may vary by dispensary. Some dispensaries carry more hybrid or sativa-dominant versions, which may produce opposite, energizing effects. For growers, Strawberry Kush is available by clone only and typically flowers between 8 and 9 weeks.

Welcome aboard everyone. I see a few new faces along with a lot of the gang that's already here; the more the merrier.
:thumb: Great setup.

Is day 1 = bloom or do you veg under the XTE ?
Everything in this tent well be ran from start to finish right here under the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE Darkgrow. We'll run 18/6 until we have it full of big vegged out plants then switch to 12/12.

I'm subbed , looking great B A R.

What do you think about the XTE panel so far?

I love the dial features , being able to dial in the exact wattage and spectrum you want for each stage is nice.:)

I like to know the answer to that question too Broke Ass...:confused: I just left the site reading about them and they look awesome but I don't quite understand the dial in thing.... give it up my friend...:reading420magazine:....:circle-of-love:
I figured since we ran a different LED lamp with the Bloom & Veg switch both on during veg & bloom why not crank both dials to the max. If you think it's not such a good idea let me know Ronnie.

So this is and indoor grow? or Auto ? :peacetwo::peacetwo:
Indoor 24 without autos. Welcome to :420:

Running at full power is fine , the only time I dial it down is if the plants are young and small. the dial features are great for situations like turning down the power right after a foliar feeding to prevent any leaf damage. also say you are having really hot weather and temps are getting a little out of control , you could dial back the power a bit to lower your heat load.

you will get better results running at full power with mature plants. its just nice to be able to turn them down if you need to.

one thing to remember is these panels have higher watt diodes and secondary optics so its important not to let the plants grow too close to the light. you might have to go to a modified light hanger to give you more room to grow.
here's a pic of my light hanging setup to give you some idea.

DSCF15824.JPG
DSCF15811.JPG

loving your new setup B A R :)

Back
Top Bottom