New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Hey BAR!!! Subbed! That's awesome you are rocking some Advanced panels!!! hope you don't mind me tagging along :)

What are the dimensions of your grow tent?
The new tent is 2ft 8in X 2ft 8in Judge John. I was trying to find a 2ft X 2ft but the one we bought was on sale so in true Broke Azz form I went with the extra 8 inches.

Late as always to the party!! :lot-o-toke:

Subbed!! :circle-of-love: Great decorating skills :laughtwo:
My girl with the loveliest fingernails on 420 Mag!

Running at full power is fine , the only time I dial it down is if the plants are young and small. the dial features are great for situations like turning down the power right after a foliar feeding to prevent any leaf damage. also say you are having really hot weather and temps are getting a little out of control , you could dial back the power a bit to lower your heat load.
Well we should be alright then, the AC in this room has been on & set at 77F for over a month now. Once I turn on my AC it runs 24/7 until Fall.

you will get better results running at full power with mature plants. its just nice to be able to turn them down if you need to.

one thing to remember is these panels have higher watt diodes and secondary optics so its important not to let the plants grow too close to the light. you might have to go to a modified light hanger to give you more room to grow.
I'll keep that in mind Ronnie, thanxx.

Your journals move so fast buddy! Plenty of great info being tossed around :):)
Now a days they run at a slower more normal pace Mono so it won't be too hard to keep up.
Woop woop! Here I am. Got some reading to do. Yeah, these move fayast!
Love that Cloner Reg. :)
Uh oh, watch out! Judge John's here and now my co-host Cannafan's on board; Did someone say "The Reps Are Right"? :laughtwo:

Hey BAR!!! Subbed! That's awesome you are rocking some Advanced panels!!! hope you don't mind me tagging along :)
DO I MIND! A party's not a party until the Iceman arrives!

I think it might be relevant how tall the tent is - since we were discussing height and stretch under different lighting.

What is your tent height?
Sorry about that guys, it's 5ft tall. I was so stressed about getting it to fit I neglected to post the height. The Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE is 9 inches below the top of the tent.

On behalf of all our sons and daughters I'd like to wish the :420: mothers and single fathers a

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY​
Thank You​
Thank You​
Thank You​
:thanks:

Sweet Update Brotha BAR BTW how many Watts is that XTE and Great choice on lights btw :thumb:

Sweet Update Brotha BAR BTW how many Watts is that XTE and Great choice on lights btw :thumb:
Anything for you Cronic.

Our Model
XTE-200

Total Coverage
3ft x 3.5ft

Core Coverage
2.5ft x 3ft

LED Specs
5w CREE XT-E, 3w OSRAM SSL

Avg. Power Draw
165w

You can
"CLICK HERE" to learn more about Advanced LED's Diamond Series.

:woohoo: the journey continues, wouldn't miss it!
Indeed it does Caresataker. By the way, I like your old avatar better.

Nice stuff.
Thanxx Dutty.

HI Reg, just cruising through. It's Monday...and almost over! LOL Bring on the Frrriday already.
My exact thoughts Partner!

I love your new grow tent. That looks really sturdy and built well. Congrats! Your are just going to have to get a bigger apartment soon ya know.......
:volcano-smiley:
Thanxx & I was looking for a bigger apt. on Cramazon :laughtwo: They seem to have everything cheaper... Just joking. LOL

FIRST UPDATE​
May 11, 2015​

JACK HERRER CLONE Day 14 / Day 2 under the Advanced LED Diamond

This should be the last cutting we clone the old fashioned way; from here on out it's the Cloner bucket. We transplanted her last night into L.I. Growers Mix top dressed with dried crushed cannabis leaves & threw her in a 5gal Smart Pot. She was feed 1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag.

IMG_00012558.jpg

IMG_00012560.jpg

IMG_00012573.jpg

Her mother is in bloom Fifi, I haven't had the pleasure of smoking any Jack Herer yet.

Back
Top Bottom