OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Princess P sending you some flowers OMM
DSC_021512.JPG

:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thanks Buckshot. We will see what the Dr. has planned for me tomorrow. Got 4 hours with her . Gulp. :high-five:

Well...I went and she wasn't there...an emergency...they said.....crap! :thedoubletake::smokin::thedoubletake:

Dam I'm really sorry to hear that. you have said it's a real pain to get up to her office. Hope it's better next time and better be quick. Ah hell get stoned and enjoy the evening.

Dam I'm really sorry to hear that. you have said it's a real pain to get up to her office. Hope it's better next time and better be quick. Ah hell get stoned and enjoy the evening.

Yeah beemerbill, took forever to find parking and then truck over to her office on the 3rd floor. Exercise I could have done without. So it goes......

Jo and I were happy to get back home. Stoned I am!
:volcano-smiley::bong::Rasta:

Good weed smooth talking OMM
hey thats so bad I think I would phone her an let them have it down the phone:volcano-smiley:
Let them no how tough it is for you to get there an see if they could send some person out to save you all the hassle
We have a bit of a system in place and I am sure that you would qualify for home visits
take a :volcano-smiley: an phone
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Jo and I were happy to get back home. Stoned I am!

Sucks that you did not get it "over with" I hope they get you in quick so you can get to relaxing.

Sucks that you did not get it "over with" I hope they get you in quick so you can get to relaxing.

Next test is the 30th at Tripler Army Hospital .......Cardiology. And Jo has an upcoming Root Canal Surgery. The fun never stops.
:partyboy:
:smokin:

Dorthy, one should really think hard before riding down hill after dark! Just saying! Much less pain if you don't!
Just think about it......
:peace:

I have this picture of the Sisco Kid in snow shoes..........I think you may need an LA memory renewal Buddy.
:cheer:
Glad you have some fire once in a while. Love to you and the family. Peace Bro...:peace:

Yeah, I guess it wasn't such a great idea...but the opportunity was there. :loopy:

Yeahh.... downhill run in the dark. Not something I'd ever done. Thanks though for doin' it for me and letting me know how it went. That means that I can scratch that one off the "AIN'T DONE" list and put onto "NEVER DO" list. Besides, all the downhills around here are full of redwoods and such. Not something that I take lightly when the sun is up, much less by moonlight. Not that I'll be getting back on the bike for a ride like that anymore anyway, but I'm just sayin'.

Welcome back, though. I was kinda wondering where you got to, mang!

LMAO

Thanks for the laugh J. I've been out in the woods since around mid-Spring... Just hopping from camp to camp around the Mount Washington area here in NH. I'll be around a little more now :high-five: see you around.

Talking about re-unions, man you guys go way back for Cyber friends...

Good morning weed you old fart. Here's the girls

0917141059.jpg
0917141059c.jpg
0917141059b.jpg
0917141059a.jpg

Old Man Med Just showing my bro here in the Holy Land some of the pics and some of my old grows. Thought I'd say hi to you and the rest of the gang back in the States. My bro is growing some Critical + , Sharksbreath and some Bubba Kush all here by way a fairy god father that I know. Just helped him switch to flower and watched as he attempts his first cloning effort. Best regards to you OMM and love to J from Woodsman and Bro Woodsman!!!!:circle-of-love:

Pop's as said earlier isn't there in-home care over there. Sounds like you could use the help. Drive ya to the front door on doc's visits, help lug around anything you need, hell a cool one 'might' help tend your garden. That could be a touchy thing there and you'd have to be able to screen the peoples first, but it's '420' is mainstream anymore. Take care of yourself and Keepem Green

Old Man Med Just showing my bro here in the Holy Land some of the pics and some of my old grows. Thought I'd say hi to you and the rest of the gang back in the States. My bro is growing some Critical + , Sharksbreath and some Bubba Kush all here by way a fairy god father that I know. Just helped him switch to flower and watched as he attempts his first cloning effort. Best regards to you OMM and love to J from Woodsman and Bro Woodsman!!!!:circle-of-love:

Well "Hello" old friend and to your Bro. :Namaste:
Some good strains your Bro is growing. He'll do great with you watching over him. Glad your still around and still token. Your visit has made my day old friend. Stay healthy and well. I'll tell J you sent love to her. You know that I'm sending good vibes your way. Thanks for the visit....no joke...Thanks! Peace be with you. :thanks::Namaste:

Pop's as said earlier isn't there in-home care over there. Sounds like you could use the help. Drive ya to the front door on doc's visits, help lug around anything you need, hell a cool one 'might' help tend your garden. That could be a touchy thing there and you'd have to be able to screen the peoples first, but it's '420' is mainstream anymore. Take care of yourself and Keepem Green

Hey Sprout! Yes, they can pick me up drop me off....BUT....I'm not ready for that yet! They pick up people all over the place in mini vans and then head to the hospital. When we have all seen our doctors we are driven back. I would have to take enough O2 for the whole day. We also go to different hospitals.

When I'm on my last leg...then maybe.

No in home offered yet. Let's face it...I'm a proud old fart! I'd have to be really bad off.
:surrender:

Note: I would still be walking allot and that's what I don't want.

hes always got some help
hey Buddy Missed the call :rofl: changed the ringer too so im surprised I missed it
well you know what to do if you need me
may stop by fri to hang out and shoot the shit for a bit
ttyl my friend

Back
Top Bottom