Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Thanks a lot Hunter!!

You've been a guiding light for me throughout the starting of this perpetual grow. Your presence is greatly appreciated!

Lots of love Hunter!

INTRODUCTION TO THE FAMILY!

Hi everyone! Just wanted you all to meet BlueBerry HeadBand! She's the latest member of the family. She popped up over night last night. and I'm excited to watch her strut her stuff!

image28141.jpg

And while I'm showing you everything, why not show the veg cabinet transformation?
This is what is used to look like. Lights hanging everywhere, tin foil reflectors, and a computer fan on a bucket. Haha
image26015.jpg
image26016.jpg

Now those lights are installed in the sides of the cabinet. Power is all located on the exterior for easy access

image28142.jpg
image28144.jpg

Those CFLs were more effective hanging right up against the plants Pigeons, so you may want to rethink that. Two points here to consider:

1. The usable light from CFLs is from the sides only. Nothing from the ends has any beneficial effect for your plants.

2. You want to keep them as close as you can - I always strove to stay within 6" at the maximum distance. I really tried to get them up inside, I was so close. Shoot for 1-3" away. Seriously.

Where you have them mounted they give off a lot of light that pleases you, but their purpose is to grow tight nodes and more frosting in the end, so do yourself a favor and get them super close. Properly placed, it's hard to beat CFLs for the efficiency of light emission. Your plants will reward you.

Other than that your space rocks!

Welcome Blueberry Headband! :welcome: :partyboy:

As always Sue you provide outstanding advice!

The lights on the side of the cabinet are merely there at this point to provide supplemental light. The light over hanging them is more than enough to ensure they get what they need. I put the ones on the sides because if you recall, having two massive plants in there can take up some space. So these are there to get the bottom and sides of the bigger plants. I think if anything I will bring the upper light down a few inches for more intensity.

As always Sue you re a gem to my life and garden. Your input is always welcome!

Well shortly after my update I was brought to the floor by an incapacitating migraine. I don't get them often. But as a motor vehicle accident victim, it's something that comes with unexpected side affects. I had to call a neighbor for help. How embarrassing?

All is well, I'm just looking to get out of here and move on. But now I'm looking into using my cannabis to treat my migraines. When I get home I'll juice a few leaves and get something in my veins.

image28152.jpg

:yikes::sorry::yummy:

Ouch! Sorry buddy. I used to get migraines as a kid it was hell. Now I still get a lot of headaches. My poppies are helpful for those, but that's probably pushing the 420 boundaries... Get well soon

I've been released and this is the first thing into my system. Canna-aide.

Squeeze half a lemon into my cup- remove the seeds
image28153.jpg

I like honey instead of sugar so I had a tablespoon of honey

image28154.jpg

Some liquid THC - just a concentrate
image28155.jpg

Ice. Lots of ice!

image28156.jpg

Then add 1-3/4 cups of cold water

image28157.jpg

Enjoy!

Hey thanks a lot Golfer! That made me smile.

My fiancé's words were "haha you would post a picture on your journal while in the hospital."

So I appreciate that you appreciate that :)

Hey thanks a lot Golfer! That made me smile.

My fiancé's words were "haha you would post a picture on your journal while in the hospital."

So I appreciate that you appreciate that :)

For four months I snapped pictures, ran out the door to catch the bus to Dale and posted pictures from the nursing home, the hospital bedside, even the ER! LOL! She understands us Pigeons. How wonderful for you. :love:

For four months I snapped pictures, ran out the door to catch the bus to Dale and posted pictures from the nursing home, the hospital bedside, even the ER! LOL! She understands us Pigeons. How wonderful for you. :love:

I had the same problem of not being able to access the Magazine because it was blocked. So I was able to switch over to the cellular network and plug away!

Nice journal! What are your walls covered with and how much was the cost per sq ft? ...Again well put together. Scrolling back up to review it again after this comment. :thumb:

You're too kind!

The stuff on my walls are Mylar safety blankets. They retail for about 3-4$ each and I used 5 of them. Great investment!

Thanks for stopping by Hydro. Pull up a seat, get comfy and get ready to meet some incredible people! I like to think I hog them all here hahha :rofl:

Don't think I'm going to do an update today. Believe it or not, I've got a bit of craziness going on today!

GETTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!!:party::woohoo:

Love each of you!

Congrat's Pigeon!
Have a great day! :circle-of-love:
:party::theband::party:

Congrats, much love and happiness, I wish u!!

Does the Mrs partake?

Congrats, much love and happiness, I wish u!!

Does the Mrs partake?

Thank you, Yes sir! She could use medicinal cannabis more than I could. But I bit the bullet first.

Hey bro hope you have a wonderful long lasting marriage! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom