ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

I just figured out why the last pic looks particularly good. If you are ready to have your minds blown go to a search engine...

Wait I am not sure if you guys are ready for this...it will change your minds forever. Look at the last pic of the quarternary branched lovely and look at the color palette. Lovely blue pot and the contrasting orange yellow of the high pressure sodium light. Such a beautiful contrast yet vaguely familiar...do you have it yet? Is your cerebrum buzzing with recognition?

Now go back to that search engine and type blue and orange movie and do an image search...then read about it. I never noticed. My mind was blown too.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

Hey Shiggy....brotha , you've got a true "Frankenstrain" there with the AO. Lots of possibilities for a wide variety of pheno's. Are ya gonna take any cuttings from her....oh that's right ,you have already....duhhh! Anyhow Shiiggs, they will all do fine...just keep an eye on the MG. later on and if i were you as i've said in the past ....to avoid any Frankenstrain issues...give low doses of Epsoms two -three times in a row, then without for a time or two ,then two or three more low doses of it.Do this a week or two into bloom to avoid any issues with it late in bloom . Got it! This will satisfy their need for extra salts before the'yr screeming for it and start to show the tell tail signs of a shortage! this method works very well as the plant doesn't get stressed at all but still gives it that extra salts it needs. Doc. has a fairly new product in his line now...it's an OG Drench that's geared to those strains that come from a salt loving enviro (hydrophonics) Cheers brotha!:Namaste:
Please be a lil patient with me as far as your knowledge goes OK....it's clear to me you have alot of experience but would like to see for myself if that's cool. :high-five:

Duggan don't ever hesitate to drop knowledge. You have been there with HB. I have not. Also if I already know something it doesn't hurt to have you suggest it. I also have a no ego aspect to knowledge. It's dumb to get feelings hurt when someone shares information. We don't own information and info is only good when shared! Like my decision to go high brix. I looked at the evidence and decided to drop what I used before as my growing paradigm and switch over to Doc country. A wise man doesn't hold knowledge tightly to his chest, protecting ideas like they were his children and becoming hurt when people challenge them. Always approach growing like a newborn baby. Come in, look with new eyes and be happy when someone suggests something that works better than what you are doing! I promise never to let ego shut my ears to what is good for the plants.

So thank you Duggan, you may have saved me from a subpar harvest in the future. I am also interested in the OG drench and that new spray magnesium and microbutrient product doc is coming out with.

Everything looks amazing. It's hard to keep myself together with all the excitement :goof:

This morning I'm smoking some Green Crack, one of my personal favorites.

:passitleft:

Color grading technology. I don't think I tend so strongly to the orange and teal, but contrast has always been an element you strive for, and the magenta of the LEDs against the green leaves outside the tent have always been pleasing to the eye.

There was a disturbing undercurrent of creeping visual homogeneity in what I read. Given the ability to use that same technology to increase the definition of real colors and supply contrast in the settings through artistic placement or happenstance, they chose to dumb it down. Because it's easier. Hmmm.....

Interesting thread. Better late than never.

Duggan don't ever hesitate to drop knowledge. You have been there with HB. I have not. Also if I already know something it doesn't hurt to have you suggest it. I also have a no ego aspect to knowledge. It's dumb to get feelings hurt when someone shares information. We don't own information and info is only good when shared! Like my decision to go high brix. I looked at the evidence and decided to drop what I used before as my growing paradigm and switch over to Doc country. A wise man doesn't hold knowledge tightly to his chest, protecting ideas like they were his children and becoming hurt when people challenge them. Always approach growing like a newborn baby. Come in, look with new eyes and be happy when someone suggests something that works better than what you are doing! I promise never to let ego shut my ears to what is good for the plants.

So thank you Duggan, you may have saved me from a subpar harvest in the future. I am also interested in the OG drench and that new spray magnesium and microbutrient product doc is coming out with.
Shiggs, your positive attitude and put the ego in the pocket approach will fit right in here with our group. It's very cool to welcome someone like you to our Gang , so to speak. All of us will not hesitate to offer advice , tips and tricks with using the Kit. We truely have an amazing group of growers and success is all around us! Cheers Shiggs and have great night and a good sleep.:circle-of-love:

You two are the perfect example of what this magazine represents. Kind, generous and knowledgable. I hope you two know how valuable your membership is to this magazine

:love:

You realize you're surrounded by MOTMs? Hahaha! The optimism in here would choke a pessimist. LOL!

Let me in! It's a love fest! I want a hug too!:hippy::nicethread::hug:

Let me in! It's a love fest! I want a hug too!:hippy::nicethread::hug:

Queen of hugs right beside you Baby. :love: :hug: :love:

Things are happening intrepid readers. Some great, some meh, some oh well let's just deal with it.

Clones are looking good. They seem to have dealt with their "I dont like the crappy mister/fogger you bought and then you put a barely clean pump in there to try and correct the issue" So most are either rooting or have the telltale bumps for roots about to emerge. Two were ready for transplant so I got that out of the way. They were Huckleberry Kush #8 and mystery bagseed #8 (both females woot)

image2910.jpeg

So I have been vigilant in my preflower sexing spree and have come up with some preliminary numbers. I decided that 80% certainty would be my cutoff for males and females and the rest I would call "undetermined." Looks like I have 8 confirmed females so far and 8 undetermines. The rest I am almost certain are boys, including my preliminary favorites HK#4 and AO#4! Oh well, these will probably be my chosen breeding males as they are both super compact and super stinky with thick greasy stems and short internodes. I will harvest some leaves and give them a little smoke to see whats up.

For the Mad hatters of 5 one is definitely male. This gives me hope for the others because they are devoid of any preflowers. If the boy has already shown, maybe the rest will be girls.

Of the Huckleberry Kush, looks like I have 2 confirmed females. Both are pretty nice as you will see.

Of the Agent orange I have two confirmed females of fine stock.

Of the mystery bagseed (plant X) 4 of 8 are female. I have two extremely different phenos, one very sativa like, and one super branching compact indica style. So for seeds I planted as an afterthought I am stoked they are helping me get some girls in the room. Confirmed girls get upcanned to 5 gallon pots.

On to some pics! To save time, just the girls, they are the important ones. As more girls are confirmed they will also get upcanned and a photoshoot as well.

Mystery#4 She is a compact little girl, she should grow up into herself nicely.Will upcan her in a few days, just giving her a chance to root further.
image2860.jpeg
image2861.jpeg

Mystery#6 She's got sativa in her for sure.
image2873.jpeg
image2874.jpeg

Mystery #7 which looked like a "T" so she has become XT. Sativa leaning as well
image2867.jpeg
image2877.jpeg

Mystery#8 what a bushy girl!
image2908.jpeg
image2909.jpeg

Huckleberry Kush #8 Just like the other HK she is thick and greasy. I really have to notch her underneath with my fingernail to get a stem to bend properly
image2869.jpeg
image2870.jpeg

Huckleberry Kush #11 she's got the goods for sure. So thick and lush.
image2906.jpeg
image2907.jpeg

Agent Orange#1 nice and thick stemmed, tough to bend, and ready for explosive growth.
image2871.jpeg
image2872.jpeg

Agent orange #5 Super thick pistils and stems as well. her roots were ready for transplant. All other upcanned roots were similar.
image2862.jpeg
image2866.jpeg
image2864.jpeg

And here is all the plants together:
image2911.jpeg
image2912.jpeg
image2913.jpeg

Room is starting to be at a premium, some of the tall boys will go first then others. As soon as all the clones are rooted and planted (about 3-4 days) I plan on cleaning the cloner and taking another round of clones from the girls and uncertains and trimming all the undergrowth for flower. I will already have clones of the boys from the first round. Then the boys will get flowered upstairs 2 floors away. The trimmed up girls and uncertains will get flowered and carefully watched. Its starting to get fun boys and girls, I would like to have had a bunch more ladies in the garden, hopefully at least 4 of the 8 uncertains will be girls so I can have 12 plants to flower! even if not, the next round after is going to be well populated, and I may add some ace fems like malawi and golden tiger...

I am thankful that I planted the mystery bagseed. I was actually happy to see that 2 were male, my worry was they were seeds from a hermie event so this eases the mind a little for sure. A friend had passed them along a year ago and they were just sitting there. Fortune favors the bold.

Things look great!

Did you hear me?

Hey over here!!

Behind all the green, yea that's me. I got lost in here, help me find my way?

When I first saw this picture I thought, "Oh crap! Those clones look sick". Then I realized I was seeing the bottom view...lol Roots! They will make it just fine.

Keep up the good work and good luck taming that jungle you have going! You got this!

Back
Top Bottom