Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

Looking at your lovelies made me feel better about my little Devil. Planting into these huge pots means they start slow, but ours look about the same now. Again, mine is a week behind in growth, but a week ahead in age. Next seeds I start in smaller containers.

Learning as I go.

I think that dose of Irish luck you sent us worked Professor. Many thanks for that. :love:

Ever seen that show Treehouse Masters? An advert came on for it last night and I said lets build one then my wee girl piped up "but Daddy, wouldn't it be easier to put a caravan in a tree?.

It made me think of you lol :)

Should be pretty easy to do too...head over to Glasgow and round up some students, get them drunk then show them a tree and a caravan. Then just stand back and let nature take it's course!:high-five:

Next seeds I start in smaller containers.

The reasoning behind starting in small pots is the main roots reach the edge quickly causing the plants to grow new roots quicker. If you start in a big pot, the main root takes a long time to reach the edge fooling the plant into thinking it doesn't need newer roots when the main ones are doing so well as they haven't hit an obstacle.

The best way I know is to grow in small fabric pots so the pots gets loads of new roots quickly and then just drop that pot into a bigger sized fabric pot and the roots will grow through the small pot into the bigger pot. You could then do the same into another bigger pot and so on.

transplanted the 3 blue blood today into their final pot with some crazy soil lol show time me hopes :)

P1060914.JPG

well what i did was bred bad bacteria to feed good bacteria then drenched my soils a month in advance , i fermented all sorts from chicken poo to pumpkin seeds , then just watered my soil with molasses and seaweed :) i did another with pigeon feed and grit with some meal worms lol

well what i did was bred bad bacteria to feed good bacteria then drenched my soils a month in advance , i fermented all sorts from chicken poo to pumpkin seeds , then just watered my soil with molasses and seaweed :) i did another with pigeon feed and grit with some meal worms lol

TheNuttyProfessor, a Master Builder :cheesygrinsmiley:

Same here Dan as im getting very little sleep with knee pain , one problem goes away another comes lol, cant win , hoping to clone them once i get them sexed :) thanks for popping by mate

I find that infused coconut oil does wonders for my Knees. Rub it in. The Blue Blood that I used for the last batch of coconut oil, worked very well topically as well as ingested. A teaspoon in a cup of tea before bed helps a lot!!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom