Spondylolisthesis & Sciatica - Blue Blood X 3

I find that infused coconut oil does wonders for my Knees. Rub it in. The Blue Blood that I used for the last batch of coconut oil, worked very well topically as well as ingested. A teaspoon in a cup of tea before bed helps a lot!!! :peace:

many thanks for the info :) .. :thumb:

Very easy to make with the Magical Butter machine. :thumb:

I just noticed this morning that the Magical Butter Machine will make tinctures and salves.

blue blood week 4 from sprout , look nice and green , transplant went well. treated every one to a nice big fan , nice steady growth :)

P1060967.JPG
P1060968.JPG
P10609691.JPG
P10609691.JPG

Looking great! Subbed, and thank you again for all of your help!

Also, you soil growers are making me rethink my hydro plan--I need to use all of the nutrients I have, so...I have at least a year to plan and build soils. Luckily, my Bloombox can be used for soil grows as well!

Looking great! Subbed, and thank you again for all of your help!

Also, you soil growers are making me rethink my hydro plan--I need to use all of the nutrients I have, so...I have at least a year to plan and build soils. Luckily, my Bloombox can be used for soil grows as well!

I'm a soil lover, complete with bumper sticker "Tree hugging, dirt worshipper."
That said, when hydro works well, yields and satisfaction can be very high!

The only advice I can give is: bud washing after harvest.

I'm a soil lover, complete with bumper sticker "Tree hugging, dirt worshipper."
That said, when hydro works well, yields and satisfaction can be very high!

The only advice I can give is: bud washing after harvest.

I take it that bumper sticker isn't on a diesel lol :)

Aye, bud washing is just one of the many great things I've learned about since joining but I'm not sure I see the problem with buds grown in hydro compared to soil. The noise from my water pumps is a nuisance though and is tempting me towards soil. Carrying all the water up and down a ladder isn't much fun either.

I only went hydro 'cos that's what my mates told me to do!

Hey Prof. I'm watching closely, mainly for the report back on how this strain works for your back. My wife's spondo was so bad, she HAD to have surgery. She hurts worse after having done the surgery (but, she no choice, degree 5 slipping). I'm tired of watching her cry and having to sleep with one heating pad on her back and one on her leg. She has done narcotics, both pills and patches, nerve meds, anti seizure meds and everything in between. What's so frustrating is that the pain clinic wants to give her more pain pills. It gets so bad that she makes her own cocktail to sleep sometimes; trazod*ne, *cy, nyquil and two glasses of wine.
Keep up the good work professor!

I will send you pics every step of the way mate. As soon as you are ready we will ride the mainline train together.

THIS ^^^^^^^ - This is what makes me love this site the most. Step-by-step, in real time if you choose, we can guide each other through new techniques to success, looking over our shoulders in virtual space.

What a beautiful thing to watch. :love:

wow mate she must be in agony , i just got grade 2 now and its bad enough , i dread it getting to further stages , i will defo give you the best report possible , and maybe to save you time my friend medfarmer who posts on this thread has grew and tested it , he can give you the heads up a lot quicker than i can as it will be months before mine is ready , bless your wife mate , i hope it helps with her ad she can finish with the junk doctors like to ram down peoples throats

good luck my friend and keep an eye on this thread as my good fried farmer can help you out :)

Back
Top Bottom