Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Actually just pulled a chart myself. Time to tighten a few things up! I have ignored a few things for far to long!

Screenshot_20240310_181740_Chrome.jpg
Thanks for this! I'm late to get onboard and need some guidance! It's interesting that thet drop intensity from 45 DLI at flip down to 25 DLI and work up weekly from there until hitting 40, never reaching 45 again. A week before it looks like.

Thanks for this! I'm late to get onboard and need some guidance! It's interesting that thet drop intensity from 45 DLI at flip down to 25 DLI and work up weekly from there until hitting 40, never reaching 45 again. A week before it looks like.
Me too! Better late than never

Probably for the soft transition into flower

I thought the same thing and found some other info that is pretty similar to that,
can watch here

Nothing really new there.

Otter, please will you light-mentor me when I grow in June? I just am not getting it yet. You'll be best positioned to educate me having just learnt yourself, and having intimate knowledge of the XS1500 Pro.

It's not the intensity that's dropping, it's the #hours. That chart shows the dip in DLI when the lights are flipped from 18/6 to 12/12, even with the lights at the same intensity.

Otter, please will you light-mentor me when I grow in June? I just am not getting it yet. You'll be best positioned to educate me having just learnt yourself, and having intimate knowledge of the XS1500 Pro.
Sure will! I'm using the Photone app as is. It has all the data built in. We can come back here and recollect! I've been over lighting I think.
It's not the intensity that's dropping, it's the #hours. That chart shows the dip in DLI when the lights are flipped from 18/6 to 12/12, even with the lights at the same intensity.
Hah! See that! I missed that part! Now it makes perfect sense! We have a town called Marblehead on the coast here. Yes the sun just rose on marble head! Thanks! :rofl:
Damn should have stayed in school
That Photone app does all the work man! :) It may or may not be accurate to a gold standard but if I stick with it, it'll be my standard. That's if I can get the whole thing to grow plants!

I love how easy Photone is to measure PPFD and DLI. It's more accurate if you can calibrate the app with another meter, even a cheap LUX meter will do. And if you are measuring in a box/tent, always close the door as much as possible when measuring. I've found it adds 5+ DLI to the reading.
We have a town called Marblehead on the coast here. Yes the sun just rose on marble head!
My dad used to say "dawn breaks over Marblehead" when struck with inspiration, I guess I know where it comes from now ;)

I love how easy Photone is to measure PPFD and DLI. It's more accurate if you can calibrate the app with another meter, even a cheap LUX meter will do. And if you are measuring in a box/tent, always close the door as much as possible when measuring. I've found it adds 5+ DLI to the reading.

My dad used to say "dawn breaks over Marblehead" when struck with inspiration, I guess I know where it comes from now ;)
Yeah, that's the place I'm thinking. I thought you might be close enough to maybe have. heard about it. I've been to bars there once or twice a lifetime ago. It's a ritzy sea town.
There's a real small park that's practically a big rock jetting out into the ocean. You can walk all around and over it though! It has a few interesting places that can seat a small group of folks that can enjoy a joint and a drink with the ocean all about.

Yeah, that's the place I'm thinking. I thought you might be close enough to maybe have. heard about it. I've been to bars there once or twice a lifetime ago. It's a ritzy sea town.
There's a real small park that's practically a big rock jetting out into the ocean. You can walk all around and over it though! It has a few interesting places that can seat a small group of folks that can enjoy a joint and a drink with the ocean al

Marblehead.

Maahbulhed.

Back
Top Bottom