Votes: 5 5.3%
  • J189RFC - Lowryder#1

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Jon705 - CH9 Jack

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Sierra Natural Science Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Doggett Simpson Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
Scientific Soils Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
MagicalButter Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
PerfectGardens.com Contributes All Of The Following Items To Our 420 Contest Winners.
HBI International contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Smoke Cones contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. & Canada

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

Consolidated Entries

Icemud - Blue Dragon

DSC023192.JPG

DSC023143.JPG

Mono - Double Berry

SAM_04809.JPG

SAM_047115.JPG

Norcali530 - Grape Ape

IMAG09365.jpg

IMAG047013.jpg

Relaxed Lester - Sour Apple

Update510_011471.jpg

Copy_of_Update510_012.jpg

Cola Monster - The Silver Fox

The_Silver_Fox_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Silver_Mist.JPG

DSC053002.JPG

Mrstickman - Cheese

IMG_37704.JPG

cheese21.png

Fuzzy Duck - Chrystal F1

PICT000461.JPG

PICT000266.JPG

Cronichemphog - Afghan Kush X Skunk

DSC021904.jpg

DSC021926.jpg

Rdooski3 - BlueWidow

IMAG26373.jpg

IMAG2647-1.jpg

Cultivator - A.M.S.

2013-03-04_16_52_02.jpg

2013-02-26_12_40_47.jpg

Farscape - Himalayan Blue Diesel

HBD31.JPG

HBD11.JPG

JokerJohn - Chemdog

K1600_DSCN6727.JPG

K1600_DSCN6725.JPG

Sunnyside58 - Master Hush

2nd_grow_of_the_summer_This_is_either_Master_Kush_or_Wonder_Woman_Lost_tag_8_2.JPG

J189RFC - Lowryder#1

nov_9th-10.jpg

nov_9th-5.jpg

Jon705 - CH9 Jack

potm32.JPG

potm24.JPG

So I decided to enter my Blue Dragon from my very 1st grow here at 420 magazine, well actually my 1st grow ever :) Such a hearty plant and amazing high, flavor and look to her. I wish I could get my hands on her again :) it was a sour diesel x blueberry cross and huge yield. I think I got about 4oz off her after all said and done :)

Here she is,enter the Blue Dragon.

potm23.jpg
potm11.jpg

Nor cali 530 outdoor grape ape beauty! This plant literally grew like a weed lol I planted end of June and she grew beautifully.I didn't have a mature picture of my baby but this is her! But it's pretty much beginning to end
IMAG09365.jpg
IMAG047013.jpg

Decided to throw back in my Sour Apple into the race. She is by far the best smelling and tasting cannabis I've ever came across. Extremely fruity with an undertone of skunk, she actually does resemble the sour apple flavor in every aspect. It makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop! She was organically grown outdoors right on the ocean, and her lifespan lasted 6 months.
Update510_011471.jpg
Copy_of_Update510_012.jpg

For the galleries consideration here's another greenhouse grown plant of my personal strain named "The Silver Fox" right before harvesting. She's a sativa dominant mix of Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Super Silver Haze & Kali Mist and threw out around three pounds of sweet tasting colas after drying. Good luck all & keep it green! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

The_Silver_Fox_Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_Silver_Mist.JPG

DSC053002.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Chrystal F1 hybrid by Nirvana.

First ever hempy bucket grow perlite/vermiculite mix, HESI nutrients under a 400w dual spectrum HPS/HID (grolux)

PICT000461.JPG
PICT000266.JPG

heres my Afghan Kush X Skunk
vegged under flouros for 3 weeks
its starting on its 8th week of bloom going 9
bloomed under 2- 100 watt diamond series led's and
2- 150 watt diamond series led's with cree xml in a 4x4 area tent squeezed in with 4 other plants
dwc bubbler

DSC021904.jpg

DSC021926.jpg

Great entries so far everyone!:bravo::goodjob: Its gonna be a tough one as usual:thumb:

My entry for the month is a beautiful Dinafem BlueWidow. As of today she is at day 97(day 69 of flower) and still has about a week to go. I vegged her with 52w of cfl and used a 400w hps for the rest. She was grown in a 10gal dwc setup using Advanced Nutrients new jungle juice 2-part nutes and also the SNS veg and bloom additives that are part of the prize package. The smell she puts off is just fantastic, I've never tried this strain before and cant wait to smoke some.:thumb:
Sorry I couldn't get a pic of her in better lighting she it to big to fit out through the doorway.

Blue Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour.

Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further.

It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG. It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a strong effect.

It can double in size.
It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes.
It has great upward growth.
Generous dry producer.
Fruity Chewing gum flavour.
A strong respectable effect.
CBD: normal
Production: 800-1200 gr

IMAG26373.jpg
IMAG2647-1.jpg

Great entries so far everyone!:bravo::goodjob: Its gonna be a tough one as usual:thumb:
My entry for the month is a beautiful Dinafem BlueWidow. As of today she is at day 97(day 69 of flower) and still has about a week to go. I vegged her with 52w of cfl and used a 400w hps for the rest. She was grown in a 10gal dwc setup using Advanced Nutrients new jungle juice 2-part nutes and also the SNS veg and bloom additives that are part of the prize package. The smell she puts off is just fantastic, I've never tried this strain before and cant wait to smoke some.:thumb:
Sorry I couldn't get a pic of her in better lighting she it to big to fit out through the doorway.
Blue Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour.
Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further.

It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG. It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a strong effect.

It can double in size.
It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes.
It has great upward growth.
Generous dry producer.
Fruity Chewing gum flavour.
A strong respectable effect.
CBD: normal
Production: 800-1200 gr

Can certainly tell why it's called "blue" widow. Beautiful colors and awesome plant!:cheesygrinsmiley:

ok i dont think i'm worthy of entering my plants in the presence of such grower Gods but i'll have a go, i humbly bow before you :)

This is my stunted Himalayan Blue Diesel auto, just a beautiful little plant, I saw a pic of one of these on this forum and just had to have a go at growing one or two :) My other HBD did not stunt very well, in fact its now over 4 feet tall and just started to bud, hehe.

HBD31.JPG

HBD11.JPG

ok i dont think i'm worthy of entering my plants in the presence of such grower Gods but i'll have a go, i humbly bow before you :)

This is my stunted Himalayan Blue Diesel auto, just a beautiful little plant, I saw a pic of one of these on this forum and just had to have a go at growing one or two :) My other HBD did not stunt very well, in fact its now over 4 feet tall and just started to bud, hehe.

HBD0.JPG
HBD31.JPG

HBD11.JPG

Very nice entry, however the rules say that " 3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed."

Very nice entry, however the rules say that " 3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed."

Apologies my bad, i didn't realize only 2 were allowed. I would gratefully ask a moderator to remove the pic with the tape measure in..... hmmmm or perhaps i can do it....
These pictures were not updated throughout the month, they were all taken one after another about a week ago in the space of 2 minutes. I tried to use a light bulb for lighting the first picture, perhaps the lighting in it makes you believe they were taken over a longer period?
Thanks for allowing me to amend my pictures.
Regards

Hey guys id like to enter in my chemdog from green house seeds

growing in dwc under a 600w light shes still growing atm and is about 5 weeks into flower :) she stiinks and is a beauty :)

good luck every one

K1600_DSCN6727.JPG
K1600_DSCN6725.JPG

Back
Top Bottom