2 L DWC-H Test Grow OneLove

JuicySoil

:welcome: inside :cheer::420:

I cant take all the credit on this one! (OneLove2 Twelve12 for sharingNcaring)

As many of you 420 peeps probarly already know Twelve12 was forced 2 shutdownshop due 2 personal problems. Its so sad indeed, and not just 4 all of us who faithfully followed his epic journaling here on :420:, but mostly on Twelve I think, we all know how much heart and effort he put into his grows and not least of all his pictures, pure art:high-five:

Therefore I was happy when he introduced me 2 the 2L DWC-H, and eager 2 follow up on the lost experiment on request by MasterGrower Twelve12:high-five: THE 2L DWC-H

HERE WE GO

Im gonna start off with 4 bottles. 1of the bottles isnt paintet black, just 2 see what happens and what dosnt happen, plus, we can follow some of the exciting root growth as well. (no paint in this picture though)
12040070.jpg

Im using 25% Vermiculite 75% Perlite, due to the holes in upper half bottle, 4 the roots 2 grow out of, I've put a silk stocking over the top bottle part to keep the hempy mix from seaving down the res while watering.
120400721.jpg

12040071.jpg

Just transplantet the clones into bottles today. 4 Norhtern Lights (White Label seeds)
1. feeding 500ppm 5,8ph Using Hesi Hydro Nutes.
12040086.jpg

12040087.jpg

12040101.jpg

I've just setup a 150w hps with a digital ballast, DEDICATED just 2 these babies:high-five:
12040084.jpg

12040096.jpg

12040098.jpg

:thanks::morenutes::peace:

Those bottles are looking nice. Can't wait to see some results. Thanks for testing them out and leaving 1 bottle unpainted. Previous run I did not paint 1/2 of it and enjoyed looking at the roots each day as it grew longer. They should poke through in 2-3 days. Now let the fun begin.

Man this should be interesting, Twelve12 can you or juicy explain how this set-up works. sorry if thats a dumb question but never seen this method before. also twelve12 im sorry to hear about you troubles and i wish you the best. anyway cool journal and im gonna tag along and learn some cool shit......:peace:

TaylorMade420Glad 2 have onboard here as well ;)

My bad on not clarifying but, ALL DETAILS ABOUT THE DWC-H System, IN Twelve12's BLOG HERE

Update on the transplants 2morrow, they got fed today as well, just to be sure they didnt dry out in the hot floweringroom. Eventhough, they seem'd pretty damp, just under surface. I reckon they could go for every other day as well already.. :peace:

Great idea. Running a few per strain can give you a good idea of comparison. Haven't seen much of Aurora lately, looking forward to it. Ran Snow White last cycle and it is very similar to C99 strain. Actually it is cross with NL. Heard good things about Papaya too.

Back
Top Bottom