2024 Mars Hydro's 420 GIVEAWAY is launched now!

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
🌱💧 Curious about hydroponic gardening? 🧐

Ever wanted to give it a try? Now's your chance! ⚡

Don't miss out on the opportunity to test out the Mars Hydro DWC system!

How to enter? Easy peasy:

1. Watch Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
2. Follow Mars Hydro
3. Tag 1 grower friend
4. Share your beautiful plant photos & Mars Hydro products! (It’s okay not to have our products, we still want to see your beautiful plants!)

Note:✍️
1. Participants in this giveaway need to give themselves a number. The first participant is #1, the second participant is #2, the third participant is #3, and so on.

2. The #number cannot be repeated. The same person can enter multiple times using different plant/product photos but not more than 3 times.

We'll randomly select one winner on April 30th. 📅

View the prize👉 Premium Mars Hydro 5-Gallon DWC Hydroponic System Kit with 2 Buckets (8-inch each)

dwcgv.jpg

i would love to win anything Mars Hydro i see it on this site a LOT i will be #1 , i have not tried any of your products YET! & would like too THANKS @Mars Hydro, will follow your instructions Damn that looks like quite the system heres a auto i grew in soil Gelato x Purple Punch

@rehabilitatora420

🌱💧 Curious about hydroponic gardening? 🧐

Ever wanted to give it a try? Now's your chance! ⚡

Don't miss out on the opportunity to test out the Mars Hydro DWC system!

How to enter? Easy peasy:

1. Watch Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
2. Follow Mars Hydro
3. Tag 1 grower friend
4. Share your beautiful plant photos & Mars Hydro products! (It’s okay not to have our products, we still want to see your beautiful plants!)

Note:✍️
1. Participants in this giveaway need to give themselves a number. The first participant is #1, the second participant is #2, the third participant is #3, and so on.

2. The #number cannot be repeated. The same person can enter multiple times using different plant/product photos but not more than 3 times.

We'll randomly select one winner on April 30th. 📅

View the prize👉 Premium Mars Hydro 5-Gallon DWC Hydroponic System Kit with 2 Buckets (8-inch each)

dwcgv.jpg
I would love to try it. I’m #2 CL🍀. @Bill284
Thanks @Mars Hydro
IMG_5115.jpeg

IMG_5116.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom