2024 Mars Hydro's 420 GIVEAWAY is launched now!

🌱💧 Curious about hydroponic gardening? 🧐

Ever wanted to give it a try? Now's your chance! ⚡

Don't miss out on the opportunity to test out the Mars Hydro DWC system!

How to enter? Easy peasy:

1. Watch Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion
2. Follow Mars Hydro
3. Tag 1 grower friend
4. Share your beautiful plant photos & Mars Hydro products! (It’s okay not to have our products, we still want to see your beautiful plants!)

Note:✍️
1. Participants in this giveaway need to give themselves a number. The first participant is #1, the second participant is #2, the third participant is #3, and so on.

2. The #number cannot be repeated. The same person can enter multiple times using different plant/product photos but not more than 3 times.

We'll randomly select one winner on April 30th. 📅

View the prize👉 Premium Mars Hydro 5-Gallon DWC Hydroponic System Kit with 2 Buckets (8-inch each)

dwcgv.jpg
I love my mars hydro fce-3000 it rocks!
17142446849676316026813893780489.jpg
17142447168507212612227126886765.jpg

@York Genetics @Tokin Roll usa

@everyone It seems that the numbering creates confusion, so we retain the second selection method. If the confusion persists, we randomly select based on the generated # number on the right. If an invalid post is selected, we continue to select until the luckiest one is selected. What do you think?🤔

Roadrunner and Coyote were the only choice. I was pretty fond of Speedy Gonzalez too and Sheriff bing bing bing Ricochet Rabbit. They just don’t make them like that anymore. CL🍀
Marvin the martian, bugs bunny is banned from airing on tv here Lol! they say its to violent

@everyone It seems that the numbering creates confusion, so we retain the second selection method. If the confusion persists, we randomly select based on the generated # number on the right. If an invalid post is selected, we continue to select until the luckiest one is selected. What do you think?🤔
works for me :thumb:

That's a good idea. I thought that was the way to do it from the start.

Cool with me and thanks for being a 420 Sponsor n putting on so many great giveaways. @Mars Hydro rocks! CL🍀 :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Can you imagine Mars posting the winners pic and it's OGPAPAS "my inner child stabs things"? Mars PR is going to steer clear of associating with our tom foolery. 😆
It's all about participation. Everyone can't have it both ways. Apparently adding a number to your post was hard! So.....

Kinda the way the cookie crumbles.

And I promote all my @Mars Hydro products. Always have.

🏆 Announcing the 2024 Mars Hydro 420 Winner:

Congratulations to @flowrrpowrr for winning the Mars Hydro DWC system! 🎉

Please send us a private message within 7 days to claim your prize! 🎁

Big thanks to everyone who participated. Keep growing with Mars Hydro! 🌱

dwcgv.jpg

420winner.png

🏆 Announcing the 2024 Mars Hydro 420 Winner:

Congratulations to @flowrrpowrr for winning the Mars Hydro DWC system! 🎉

Please send us a private message within 7 days to claim your prize! 🎁

Big thanks to everyone who participated. Keep growing with Mars Hydro! 🌱

dwcgv.jpg

420winner.png
Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉 Fp really nice score. CL🍀. :thumb: :party::party::party::theband:

Firstly, congratulations to the lucky winner! Just a heads up, we'll be on holiday soon, so our response to your private message might be delayed.

Thanks @No Pain.
I'm still trying to reach @Mars Hydro because I can't DM yet.
:420::420::420:
I think you only have 6 more posts to go, and then you can use the messaging. You have to have 50 posts
So visit some threads and yak a bit. LOL
Will you be starting a journal?

Also Mars Hydro said: Firstly, congratulations to the lucky winner! Just a heads up, we'll be on holiday soon, so our response to your private message might be delayed.

So, when you are able to message it might be a bit before they can get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom