4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

I'm dying over here. Everybody has grows started and my Hawaiian Mutt refuses to germinate despite perfect conditions. I've even played the ukulele for them. I'm going to give them four or five more days. If they don't pop I'm going to drop some Cinex.

I feel ya. Super frustrating. I got free Super Uzi seeds in a sensible seed order and only 1 out of 5 popped. 2 died after showing root. 2 never did. Worst part to me is waiting to find out they aren't viable for a few days screwing up your schedule for the ones that did.

Hang in there!

Poor Rider :(

Maybe they need shock therapy to get them out of their daze 樂

Getting ready to try that. Thanks, bignstrange!

shocking_seeds.jpg

Lol I bet that they will germ now XD

How much of a pain was it to make the bubble hash? I've got a bunch of frozen trim that I've stubbornly refused to throw away.

Takes abut an hour and a half.

Set of 4 - 1 gallon bubble bags
1 bag of ice
Couple gallons of cold water
Chunk of cardboard
1 youtube video

Your friends will thank you.

The screen is about 50% full now. I'll continue to tuck until its at about 70% then I'll flip to 12/12. During transition the screen will fill to 100% and then the vertical growth will start. I'm trying to defol as little as possible right now removing only the big fans that I can't move out of the way. In previous grows I have been guilty of defol by the handful every couple of days.

All four plants appear to be the same phenotype which leads me to believe they are actually an F5 as advertised by 420. This is a very hungry strain using 5 gallons of nute water every 3 days. I would also say they're growth rate is faster than the White Widow, G-13 or Mack that I have previously grown in RDWC.
MG_0920.jpg

MG_0915.jpg

MG_0914.jpg

MG_0913.jpg

MG_0916.jpg

Its a little of everything I think. The current growing environment is better and easier to control than under the steps. The strain certainly plays into it, these seeds were a little more expensive and advertised as a premium seed, I'd say they're living up to it. This hydro system we put together is working really really good and that helps a bunch. My knowledge base has improved as well with a couple of grows under my belt and what I've learned from this community.

Its a little of everything I think. The current growing environment is better and easier to control than under the steps. The strain certainly plays into it, these seeds were a little more expensive and advertised as a premium seed, I'd say they're living up to it. This hydro system we put together is working really really good and that helps a bunch. My knowledge base has improved as well with a couple of grows under my belt and what I've learned from this community.
You're welcome

Let him fill his head, eventually it'll pop X'D

Back
Top Bottom