4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

I had problems with roots on my first system with a 1" return. No problems at all after I built the 1.5" return.

One 500 gph pump spliting to 4 buckets from the reservoir. The return side is passive.

Any thing else just let me know. Glad to help where I can.
MG_95803.jpg

So the EC has dropped from 760µS to 680µS over the last 2 days. That tells me the 4 Strawberry Kush F5's are finally using more nutrients than water. This morning I did a res change and increased the nutrients to 1120µS (560 ppm). This is the first res change since the plants went into the RDWC system 21 days ago. I'll top up with RO water thats is mixed to 1120µS as well. If all goes good I'll keep it at that rate until I flip the lights to 12/12 and I'll increase the nutes again for the transition period. I also added a small humidifier to the tent as the RH was hovering around 25% and my desired RH is 50% for veg. Other than that things are going very smoothly right now. I figure roughly two weeks to flip.

Heres my current nutrient solution using RO water and General Hydroponics "Flora Series" with Cal/Mg and Z7, along with a couple pictures of the girls.
Nute-2.jpg

MG_08621.jpg

MG_0854.jpg

MG_0855.jpg
It'll be nearly time for the scrog, scrog! Hey when you say you will increase your ppms at transition, is that with grow nutes or switching to bloom? Or do you wait until signs of flowering before switching?

I'm going to do a little bit of defol and maybe some LST this morning and then put up the lower screen.

I'll change to flowering nutrients through the transition phase with the lights at 12/12 and switch to the HPS bulbs. At first sign of flowers I'll increase the nutrients again if the plants look like they can handle it.

The Strawberry Kush F5's are doing well. I started tucking them under the scrog yesterday, didn't take any pictures.

But today was bubble hash day. I had a little White Widow trim left in the freezer and squeezed out 1.5 grams from it. The Mack trim gave me 4 grams. I was just going to blend them together but decided not to.

The indoor/outdoor White Widow clone in soil is taking its sweet ass time flowering but still pounding away.
MG_0887.jpg

MG_0897.jpg

MG_08961.jpg

MG_0904.jpg

MG_0900.jpg

MG_0901.jpg

Heres what 4 days look like in the RDWC. The Strawberry Kush F5 sure is a short plant.

2x400 watt MH lights 16" above canopy @ 18/6, 85L reservoir, PH @ 5.8, EC @ 1080µS
Oct 11th.
MG_08851.jpg

Oct 15th.
MG_0884.jpg

Looks awesome as always scrogdawg.
I ordered two feminized Dr. Kripplings Incredible Bulk seeds today. I'll be starting as soon as they arrive. :)

Looks awesome as always scrogdawg.
I ordered two feminized Dr. Kripplings Incredible Bulk seeds today. I'll be starting as soon as they arrive. :)

Thats awesome. Glad to see your back. Make sure I get a link to your journal when its up. Did you get the new grow room all set up?

I'm dying over here. Everybody has grows started and my Hawaiian Mutt refuses to germinate despite perfect conditions. I've even played the ukulele for them. I'm going to give them four or five more days. If they don't pop I'm going to drop some Cinex.

Hey SD!

I've seen you all over n just stumbled in here by chance!

I'm all caught up on your journal n I'm gunna find a comfy bean bag chair and my rolly kit (tackle box full of rollies and dope and tools XD) and I'll start crankin em out!

I'll be of absolutely no help but I'll be here leeching knowledge and rolling joints .

:blunt: teach me DWC :blunt:

I'm dying over here. Everybody has grows started and my Hawaiian Mutt refuses to germinate despite perfect conditions. I've even played the ukulele for them. I'm going to give them four or five more days. If they don't pop I'm going to drop some Cinex.
Poor Rider :(

Maybe they need shock therapy to get them out of their daze

Back
Top Bottom