4 Strawberry Kush F5's - How Red Can We Get 'Em?

emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png

I think Tunker's old friend, the Black Hand of Death has found me. The Hawaiian Mutt flat out refuses to germinate.

hawiian_mutt_fw.png

edit: sorry for pooping on your carpet, Scrogdawg. I *sniff* don't have a journal of my own to poop in. :(

I think Tunker's old friend, the Black Hand of Death has found me. The Hawaiian Mutt flat out refuses to germinate.

hawiian_mutt_fw.png

edit: sorry for pooping on your carpet, Scrogdawg. I *sniff* don't have a journal of my own to poop in. :(
Have you tried scuffing them with sandpaper? The tap could just need a little help?

Poor guy .

I might have joined you Rider.....Fucking power went out in a wind storm 13 hours ago and won't be back on for another 4-6 hours. I won't even open the tent till it's back on.

Oh crap, you got the wind we were forecast to get. They were predicting 70mph (112kph) gusts here, but the worst of it shifted north. Sorry to hear that. Fortunately, the Riderdawg 2000 RDWC System is designed to retain water at the correct height in each pot in case of such emergency.
:yahoo:

hawiian_mutt_fw.png

I know the feeling alllllllll too well lol. Been following OTMs amazing germination journey? All the tips and tricks under the sun to pop them beans. Sometimes I think you gotta accept that some seeds just don't want to live. Only took me 100s of shit seeds to come to that conclusion. You really gotta try them all!

Oh crap, you got the wind we were forecast to get. They were predicting 70mph (112kph) gusts here, but the worst of it shifted north. Sorry to hear that. Fortunately, the Riderdawg 2000 RDWC System is designed to retain water at the correct height in each pot in case of such emergency.
:yahoo:

The 2000 paid for itself in a day. Water level stayed 1 inch below the net pots. Powers back on after 19.5 hours and all looks good.

We had gusts to 80 mph. I have no damage to my place but shingles are everywhere, sheds are blown all over town, trees are downed and power poles are snapped off all over the place.

I fired up all the burners on my wifes gas oven this morning to warm up the house, heated water in a pot and poured it through the coffee maker. Took my coffee and went out and sat in my pick up to charge my phone and catch the news on the radio. Theres really fuck all to this off grid living......

Just the Cliff Notes, please. Is it worth the read?

OTM found his old sorting tray from the seventies with three bottles of seeds marked Maui Wowie, Panama Red and Colombian Gold respectively. He made several attempts to germ some Maui Wowie using a few different methods. He finally got one seed to pop and grow. Eventually he had 4 of the old seeds growing healthy in pots. He also had a very nice RDWC setup with a good "normal " grow happening. OTM was very diligent in updating his thread and responding to others on his thread for almost 3 months. He posted his usual morning update on September 28th and then nothing. Gone, without a word, like he never existed. As far as I know, no one has heard a thing to date.

Unlike Weaselcracker, Light Addict and JustMeds who gave a quick "peace out" before they suddenly left the forum, OTM was just gone in an instant. I'm not getting that same "warm fuzzy" like I did from the others, although I too hope he's OK Pennywise.

Time to put old skills to work again. Remember that kid, Hisoka? I found him after he disappeared without a word. Nothing invasive, just an overwatch. Not like I'm growing anything. Grrrrrr.

My hearts in RDWC, I only give soil a passing glance, but simple seems to be working alright.

Question Scrogdawg - I am a SCROG man myself - grow in coco and train em quite severely beforehand - do you stretch out your girls using LST? if so, how do you support the root & stem base to avoid them moving about when you splay the branches up top?

I see you top from very early on - maybe you rely on this method to bush em out?

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom