420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

Looks damn delicious!

When trimming what do you do with the resin on the scissors? Not a huge amount but whats the best way to "use up" this sticky icky?
I put it in with the buds I’m going to squish!

Day 99/ Day 61 of 12/12 Flood&drain
Late day reading
Outside temp 82 humidity 55% S 15 mph
Building temp 74.0 humidity 48%
Tent temp 77.1 39% humidifier running full blast
Canopy temp 76.7 ok
Water temp 68.7
Water level down a gallon Falling
TDS 680 ppm was two days ago 759 ppm Falling
PH 5.8 was 5.7 Rising
This gal refuses to go 100% milky .
Here’s her pics

Now we have pics of the WW Harvest. I broke my record of 713 grams in a 5’x5’ tent 769 grams oh wait a minute Dosidos hasn’t been harvested. I think my ticker skipped a beat . I don’t think Dosidos will get me to the quest for 1000 grams , so cool but breaking the 713 grams is really cool. 67 grams of it is the larf . Here’s the pics

:bravo: with more :bravo: on the way!

Have you considered moving the DSD to 10-14 or something?
I swapped the 1000 w hps to a 600 w hps just before the lights went out ! I was hoping that would do it . I just don’t get that the last two grows amber has been hiding!
Haven’t done a 10-14 yet , I saw a couple grows push it though .
Love the oven bag idea time saver !
You know I’m ready to dry Dosidos for the final weight, :):peace:

Have slight amber this morning, time for the chop .
Water was down 1/2 gallon, nutrients down 18 ppm , and the ph rose to 6.0 .

Humidity looks great in the bag !

Finally! I'm glad your trimming hand had a few minute break :).
I kept getting samples from the center nothing from the back ! Every thing in the back against the wall , they are covered in amber and all milky .
This one ought to be easy to trim , fingers crossed for 231 grams but I don’t see it .

Great job West :high-five:

looks fantastic
Thanks @Silverfox125 feels great to break another record of 713 grams I wasn’t expecting. That quest for 1000 grams may still be on the table as soon as Dosidos dries . Totally different smell from anything I’ve grown!

Back
Top Bottom