420’s DWC 4 Dosidos MC 2020 Grow

Been MIA but I know when to jump in and say :bravo:
Thanks and thanks again for your support!
I was just about Mia was just keeping likes going , this woke me up ! Growing some mother plants to have around , still loving clones !

Yeah yeah GJOTM, but where's that damn cost spreadsheet? Blame the damn DSD :cheesygrinsmiley:
It’s all on the note pad will put it in first thing in the morning ! That’s some bad weed , took a cap 3 hours ago (wasted) . This is three grows where the ro water cost more than the whole grow (that’s if I had to buy it).

Congrats on the well deserved GJOTM! Definitely down for the next one when you start! :party:

Congrats !!!
You definitely deserved it . ❤️
Sorry I haven’t been participating a sponsor here took my money and it left a sour taste so I’ve moved on .
Stay safe :yummy:

I need to get this in the thread , the cost of this round of Dosidos.
My kind led 750 xl
Veg 417 watts x 18 =7506 /1000=7.506 x kw cost .1038031= 0.77914607 x 32 days =$24.93
HPS
Flower 1000 watt x 12 hours =12,000/1000=12x kw cost.1038031=1.2456372 x 64 =$79.72
RO Water 166 gallons x .63 cost = 104.58
I didn’t have to buy the ro water made my own just showing what it would have cost!
mc nutrients total 880 grams cost $7.22
Silica 160 mL used cost of $3.20
Calimagic 1-0-0 135 mL used cost $2.97
Total electric $104.65
Total nutrients $13.39
Total RO water $104.58
Total for 21 ounces $222.62
Let’s see labor 1 hour a day x 96 days = 96 x $125.00= $12,000
We always forget our labors because we love what we are doing. The $118.04 is the real cost of this grow fits my type of budget perfectly .
@InTheShed it’s not the spread sheet again . I put it in and it kept making circles. I don’t have gravity boots in front of the pc so I put it in like this . Thanks

$10.57/ounce isn't too shabby (what was your old number?), and you bill yourself out at a much higher rate than I get!

Yeah Yeah I included the RO water bc you still have to pay for filters and water :).
Last grow cost $261.19 /33.6 ounces =$12.44
What is your rate ? I was at $75 as a millwright and $125 as a plc programmer . PLC won the coin toss .

I want to thank everyone that watched and commented in this thread . It was picked for
JotM of June . I love the buds this Dosidos put out there but I turned the plants in every direction and couldn’t get the pic I wanted for Plant of the Month , next grow . Back to this thread I’m going to add everyone that joined in it . @InTheShed @Silverfox125 @Backlipslide @MrSauga @candycane @Northern Hydro @farside05 @MochaBud @Chris Scorpio @Jack420 @gr865 @N420 @Reave @BubblinBuds @MightyMoe22 @BooWho2 @HashFart @DonkeyDick @paintedbudman @Sparkey224 @Canuckush @FatBeaverBuds @DutchinAB @Garden Of Weedin @PGA Caddie @Fredwak @Scottylikesbud @FurballDaddy @CannaFish @Azsmoker420 @NMBurrito .
Grateful for the tag, and was awesome following the journal. Feel free to tag me when you start the next project mate. Massive congrats and respect to you.

@oldsmokey what you think so far ?
Cousin is in Austin and going to stay . She doing great just gave her a call . I left her with a jar of the Dosidos and a white widow so she set for sure .

I am sorry I am late for the party well documented grow plants look great. Your outside humidity is high there but your keeping it on check. Almost makes me want to grow RDWC again. :snowboating:
I am thinking of adding a little silica to my feedings.
It’s the only one nutrient silica that mc didn’t increase . I have the new mc so I shouldn’t have to add nothing extra . I bought a dehumidifier with the inkbird controller works wonders .

Back
Top Bottom