420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Such and awesome plant, Hippie! :popcorn:

I guess the 4-1/2 weeks of 24/0 lights on helped ! Still wished I’d got a bigger tote than 14 gallons .
Just curious, couldn't you just put it in a bigger tote now? (I hope that's not a dumb question.)

Such and awesome plant, Hippie! :popcorn:

Just curious, couldn't you just put it in a bigger tote now? (I hope that's not a dumb question.)
If it's a dumb question I'm dumb too cuz I was wondering the same, but I figured it was a work/reward situation at this point. Lol.

The problem would be getting it into the new tote. There's probably 10-15 feet of roots that won't squeeze through the net cup opening.
Edit- unless you can find a bigger tote that uses the same lid- it's hard to do.

The problem would be getting it into the new tote. There's probably 10-15 feet of roots that won't squeeze through the net cup opening.
Edit- unless you can find a bigger tote that uses the same lid- it's hard to do.
That was my thinking. A deeper tote with the same size lid. Otherwise, yes, I don't see how it could be done without some serious shenanigans. :Rasta:

Our resident soap maker isn't around any more but if you search for "soap" and @NaturalSpirit you can probably find his recipe.

That's gonna be a hell of a lotta salve! How are you doing the stalk grinding?
Thanks for the Natural Spirit .
Remember I had to buy mama another grinder for the kitchen aid mixer . It grinds perfectly and I can rinse with alcohol the head of the grinder to add to the sugar leaves . Gets sticky as f .
Didn’t know Country Hippie shared it with a bunch from around the army base and yes none of the soldiers failed a drug screen from rubbing it on aching body isn’t that great ! My soap molds are in transit.

03/122022 day 10of 12/12
Penny’s
TDS 984 ppm was 1287 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.5 Rising

03/13/2022 day 11 of 12/12
Penny
TDS 983 ppm was 984 static or falling
Water temp 63.9 raised to 67.1
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.1 was 5.6 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Canopy temp 75.4
Building temp 78.1
Building rh 59.3 %
Outside temp 52 @10:30 am
Outside rh 37%

As you can see in the pic the farthest away from the canopy is 8” raising back to 18” .

Those are some big beautiful ladies you have there West.:goodjob:

03/15/2022 day 13 of 12/12
Jury duty yesterday, never saw the grow at all ! So 48 hours later I was expecting to see the stretch gone wild , didn’t happen ! Lost on this one only gained an inch into the light ? Home Depot here I come larger tote !
Penny
TDS 687 ppm was 983 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.4 was 5.6 Rising I’ll say !
Canopy temp 77.3
Building temp 79.2
Building rh 61.3%
Outside temp 59 @11:am
Outside rh 47%

Started budding before the MZkittles !

03/15/2022 day 13 of 12/12
Jury duty yesterday, never saw the grow at all ! So 48 hours later I was expecting to see the stretch gone wild , didn’t happen ! Lost on this one only gained an inch into the light ? Home Depot here I come larger tote !
Penny
TDS 687 ppm was 983 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.6
Water level down 2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.4 was 5.6 Rising I’ll say !
Canopy temp 77.3
Building temp 79.2
Building rh 61.3%
Outside temp 59 @11:am
Outside rh 47%

Started budding before the MZkittles !
Curious...."lost on this one?" Are you saying that due to what you perceive as minimal stretch?

Not so sure I would conclude from a minimal stretch that you lost on this one. I have found the stretch is entirely dependent on the number of bud sites and the overall mass involved. In your case, both number and mass are super high. I personally would expect a less stretch. Just me, but I'd look up! Look at all the space you saved! Now you have the opportunity to really see what that light can do because I would argue the lesser stretch results in far greater flexibility regarding playing around with the light. My guess would be that you can trump anything "lesser" that might result from less stretch with the flexibility you now possess.

:thumb:

03/16/2022 day 14 of 12/12
Day 77 from cloning
Went to Wally World to get a larger tote since I had gotten it there . Discontinued that one , I’ll hit the depot later or mr. lowes . Change tomorrow so hopefully I find a match .
Penny
TDS 525 ppm was 687 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.5
Canopy temp 75.6
Building temp 77.0
Building rh 56%
Outside temp 77 @1:45pm
Outside rh 40%

Doesn’t look like I’ll make 21 days to defol , may do it tomorrow!

03/16/2022 day 14 of 12/12
Day 77 from cloning
Went to Wally World to get a larger tote since I had gotten it there . Discontinued that one , I’ll hit the depot later or mr. lowes . Change tomorrow so hopefully I find a match .
Penny
TDS 525 ppm was 687 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.5 Rising adjusted to 5.5
Canopy temp 75.6
Building temp 77.0
Building rh 56%
Outside temp 77 @1:45pm
Outside rh 40%

Doesn’t look like I’ll make 21 days to defol , may do it tomorrow!
Just so I'm clear....are you planning to change the tote (this is what the roots sit in, correct?) to the bigger one on this actual plant while she's in this state?

I can't imagine how that works!!! I would assume that takes more than one person?

Or do I have this wrong and the bigger tote is for the next grow?

I sure hope you find one, Hippie.

From the looks of her she really needs help! :rofl:

Just so I'm clear....are you planning to change the tote (this is what the roots sit in, correct?) to the bigger one on this actual plant while she's in this state?

I can't imagine how that works!!! I would assume that takes more than one person?

Or do I have this wrong and the bigger tote is for the next grow?
Just think she’s drinking 1-1/2 out of 6 gallons a day . If she wouldn’t have taken a day off from the solids I’d had to change the tote today . Every four days the solids get too low so more is better.
Yes the tote that I’m in now is a 14 gallon but only 6 useable gallons . Main reason is I want to make at least 7 days then do a change .
I will get it changed now that I have room to move in there . Got rid of all five Orange Float (bagseed) . What you don’t see is the other girls in there ! Alcapoco Gold, White Widow and Monster Zkittles. You can see them here .
I sure hope you find one, Hippie.

From the looks of her she really needs help! :rofl:
Me to , how they discontinue those have been on the shelf for years ! Just trying to make it easier on myself.
Thanks for stop by guys .

Just think she’s drinking 1-1/2 out of 6 gallons a day . If she wouldn’t have taken a day off from the solids I’d had to change the tote today . Every four days the solids get too low so more is better.
Yes the tote that I’m in now is a 14 gallon but only 6 useable gallons . Main reason is I want to make at least 7 days then do a change .
I will get it changed now that I have room to move in there . Got rid of all five Orange Float (bagseed) . What you don’t see is the other girls in there ! Alcapoco Gold, White Widow and Monster Zkittles. You can see them here .

Me to , how they discontinue those have been on the shelf for years ! Just trying to make it easier on myself.
Thanks for stop by guys .
WOW. Delicate operation or easier than it looks? Gotta lift the plant right from the base of the main stem, yes?

Correct with 42 pounds of wet roots !
WHOA that's insane. I guess a person or two to steady her up top while someone lifts the stem out of the tote? You can't possibly do this by yourself, can you? Or can you? (Sorry, I'll stop peppering you now, lol)

WHOA that's insane. I guess a person or two to steady her up top while someone lifts the stem out of the tote? You can't possibly do this by yourself, can you? Or can you? (Sorry, I'll stop peppering you now, lol)
I enjoy having you here , I like the way you make us question our grow . Keep up the great work,you’ll never hear me complain.
Yes I can get it , especially if the lid fits a deeper one . That’s what I’m looking for !
Plus I was told the bigger the roots the bigger the bud !

Back
Top Bottom