420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

03/05/2022 day 3 of 12/12
Averaging 15”-17” from the light , ran out of fishing weights to hold her down. Just moving them around . Fixing to move the tote to the right because on the left it’s outside the light . Going to make a 40x40” pvc net , no it’s not too late . I won’t put a net on it I have a softer rope to tie across as needed !
Penny
TDS 681 ppm was 970 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.5 was 5.64 Rising adjusted to 5.62
This gal is hungry , I thought once we went to 12 hours she wouldn’t take up so much solids ! Maybe it’s the light at 72k lux ! Had moved the a/c down once we started flower .
Canopy temp 73.0
Building temp 74.3
Building RH 58.2%
Outside temp 74@10:38am
Outside RH 58%

03/06/2022 day 4 of 12/12
Had to do some supercropping , that was 6” jump from yesterday. The jewelry is still helping out , I just have to move them out closer to the end each day . Roots got narrowly looking , looks like a coffee table leg .
Penny for her thoughts
TDS 581 ppm was 681 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.6
Ph 6.54 was 5.62 Rising adjusted to 5.4
Canopy temp 74.1
Building temp 75.0
Building rh 57.9
Outside temp 77.0 12:58pm
Outside rh 62%

03/06/2022 day 4 of 12/12
Had to do some supercropping , that was 6” jump from yesterday. The jewelry is still helping out , I just have to move them out closer to the end each day . Roots got narrowly looking , looks like a coffee table leg .
Penny for her thoughts
TDS 581 ppm was 681 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.6
Ph 6.54 was 5.62 Rising adjusted to 5.4
Canopy temp 74.1
Building temp 75.0
Building rh 57.9
Outside temp 77.0 12:58pm
Outside rh 62%

Penny for your thoughts...a penny in her terms is like a million bucks!

Looks great West. Shouldn't that pump be up a little higher?

03/07/2022 day 5 of 12/12
Nothing is slowing this girl down ! Did a change of the tote . The ph didn’t jump like it has the last two days . Increased the building temp by 2 degrees . Freezing the rest of the week.
Pennies old tote
TDS 399 ppm was 581 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.5
Ph 6.13 was 5.4
Fresh tote
TDS 1251 ppm sounds low , I let it mix while I went to town .
Water temp 70.5
Water level 6 gallons
Ph 5.53 don’t sound right maybe I need to mix for three hours every time !

As I look at the top pic , my 40”x50” pvc for the net in place . I think I need to give this girl some relief. I didn’t think this through when the net does it’s job I’ll have to slide the tote to check the water and nutrients instead of sliding the lid like I’m doing now . She’s gotten heavy next to the wall . Still need more room in here ,B .

Wooow wooow WOW!!! Such an amazing plant you have there Hip! I am always so intrigued and in awe of all the hydro grows and processes. Amazing stuff and eventually I will get my hands into a hydro grow. Glad to finally make it over here and get caught up. Blessings Hip.

Out of the 163,000 plus members you probably greeted 40,000 of them and we thank you for that !
Otter was one of the first to welcome me here many years ago! Always a solid and consistent part of this community. Rock solid! :passitleft:
Lux 68k hopefully no curling edges.
Hey...could you help me understand this please. Curling at the tips? Up or down? Or curling in half like a taco?
OUR QUEEN finally leveled off with the light . No more pointing the tips at it .
Again...I need to understand this wisdom please! I have some younger plants that are constantly pointing their tips to the light. Should I be increasing the quantity?! TIA
Chances of that are remote, Hippie. I'm an geezer whose getting lazier by the day. :)
Ohhh GDB...wiser words have never been spoken amigo!!! Can I smoke you out please so we can look and only talk about my pile of to-dos that need to be tended to?!

Thanks @BakedARea for checking the thread out . 68k this gal stretched right into 72k lux , I keep moving her jewelry out to keep spreading her but up is all she wants ! My dosidos hated the 1000w hps edges curled from one end to the other . White Widow right next to it never curled . Most of my tips that curl down are from too much wind . I hadn’t had an N problem since I got off the 4-0-0 calmag . Potassium or overwatering curl the tips up , in other words yes you can overwater in hydro . The water line in up in the mesh pot , drowning her is more like a hydro over water.
Some say it’s good to point and others disagree. I just inch the light up but stay into lux for flower 55k-85k , I’m liking the 72k lux .
Hope your doing great, still excellent avatar , we are in the Baked ARea .

03/08/2022 day 6 of 12/12
Forgot I had yo-yos, three are at work at the moment. No room to the right to maintain a net . Penny has taken off , I’m 11” into the light backing off to 18” . 83k lux back to 70k Lux .
TDS 941 ppm was 1251 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.1
Water level down 1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.15 was 5.53 Rising adjusted to 5.85
Before moving on I invested in a larger scale ph pen . I still have both of the old ones and the still calibrate the same as does the new one till I use it . It’s never the has the same reading as the old ones . Old ones always match each other’s ! New one is 2.9 higher ! Even after calibration twice . I guess sometimes new isn’t better!

8E94EAE1-FE6F-47B3-B1CC-0D3797D93BB2.jpeg

Send that sucker back to Apera with that pic! I've got the PH20 but I've never checked it against any other pH pen. Now I don't think I need to!

:thanks:
I had them spread out between the last two grows . Finally took them home and glad I did . Ph20 has never failed me , wait a minute I dried one out and a 4 ph is 10 and 7 ph is 10 ph . But they have been excellent till this ph60 needs to be replaced .

I had them spread out between the last two grows . Finally took them home and glad I did . Ph20 has never failed me , wait a minute I dried one out and a 4 ph is 10 and 7 ph is 10 ph . But they have been excellent till this ph60 needs to be replaced .
Did a drop test then put the new meter in . Fire engine red drop test . Bum reading !

E0091B21-0D0A-4832-85A2-6754081B8749.jpeg

D1720929-D753-4B4D-BF39-EFC08604C73E.jpeg

03/09/2022 day 7 of 12/12
Penny ain’t slowing down any time soon . Since Krissi reminded me I had jojos she looks less stressed being supported. Took a pic of the shade of green without the Goliath V2 shining .

TDS 742 ppm was 941 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.3
Ph 5.8 was who knows I’ll say rising it’s not far enough into flower to take dives yet .
Canopy temp 74.5
Building temp 74.8
Building rh 59.1
Outside temp 43 @ 10:15
Outside rh 60%

She is big and beautiful! The Goliath is doing a fine job with them. You still need to elevate that air pump, though ;)

She is big and beautiful! The Goliath is doing a fine job with them. You still need to elevate that air pump, though ;)
Next change the tote will go to the floor and the pump will stay on the milk crate . The Goliath V2 looks so much like the hps plus it takes pics like a hps !

Back
Top Bottom