420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

@ChefDGreen @Tokin Roll
I didn’t want to jump in with all the resources tok has already looked up . Yes that was tok’s thread .
I just flipped today . I know you did the time change at five weeks, would you go sooner or later ?

Penthesilea (Penny)
Did it flipped whole building gone on a 12 hour nap , don’t remember when I got 8 hours myself. Going to have to figure out how not to fry the leaves when I do a tote change ! Dry as a powder house outside. Hydro’s natural humidifier at work here 9 bubbling buckets and a tote .

TDS 569 ppm was 804 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 6.45 was 5.81 Rising adjusted to 5.58
Just changed the tote 4 days ago 1327 ppm but she shows she’s growing I just move her jewelry out farther spreading her super self .
Pics

Actually turned the lights out because it’s basically a hps in an led disguise .
B monster zkittles are yours !
You said Penny. You remembered :circle-of-love:

Just beautiful West :adore:

In the limited experience I had, I would suggest changing to a long day schedule as soon as you can, as long as you’re not on a time schedule because you will elongate the flower cycle. I’m not sure if you’ve got a Par meter or someway of measuring your light intensity, but you should be trying to get your daily light integer up into the low 60s. That’s as hard as you can drive a plant outdoors. I would imagine much higher than 61-62 will result in light stress and eventually damage.

Edit: here’s a little article on DLI, or daily light integer. You can simulate the sunniest areas on the earth with light-hour manipulation if you have a way of measuring PAR.

ho-238-w1024_1.jpg
ho-238-w1024_2.jpg
ho-238-w1024_3.jpg
ho-238-w1024_4.jpg
ho-238-w1024_5.jpg
ho-238-w1024_6.jpg
ho-238-w1024_7.jpg

In the limited experience I had, I would suggest changing to a long day schedule as soon as you can, as long as you’re not on a time schedule because you will elongate the flower cycle. I’m not sure if you’ve got a Par meter or someway of measuring your light intensity, but you should be trying to get your daily light integer up into the low 60s. That’s as hard as you can drive a plant outdoors. I would imagine much higher than 61-62 will result in light stress and eventually damage.

Edit: here’s a little article on DLI, or daily light integer. You can simulate the sunniest areas on the earth with light-hour manipulation if you have a way of measuring PAR. https://www.extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/ho/ho-238-w.pdf
I’ll wait till the buds start forming. I need to program the timer today and get ready for the hookup. And thanks for the added info

PENTHESILEA
OUR QUEEN finally leveled off with the light . No more pointing the tips at it . She dropped to a big block Z-28 Chevy in solids . I see a need for magnesium, it’s just the light ! I knew better from the last grow . So here’s the old tote .

TDS 427 ppm was 569 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.1
Water level down 1-1/4 gallons Falling
Ph 4.98 was 5.58 Falling
All the more reason to change the tote .

Fresh tote
TDS 1288 ppm 36 grams mc 60mL MSA 36 mL calmag 6 mL FS part 1&2 and 12 mL HG
Water temp 68.7
Water level 6 gallons ro 4 ppm ph 6.58
Ph 5.3 and holding

Incomplete I keep forgetting to put the canopy temps inside and out .
Canopy temp 76.5
Building temp 76.9
Building RH 57.3%
Outside temp 70f @11:26am
Outside RH 60%
Average of 72k lux

Penny (Queen Penthesilea) is after the light .
Trying to grow some larf went ahead and plucked them before they progress.

TDS 970 ppm was 1288 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.4
Water level down 3/4 gallon Falling
Ph 6.3 was 5.3 Rising adjusted to 5.64
Canopy temp 73.4
Building temp 74.1
Building RH 59.1
Outside temp 63 at 9:45 am
Outside RH 90%
Misting rain please more to the melon field!

YOWZA!

Hippie, I'm having so much fun watching this!:yahoo:

She looks fantastic West.:thumb:

Yea GDB, come back to Hydro. You'll float down here. They all float down here:laughtwo:

Looking great West!

And without meaning to, I saw a nice trick of yours. Tinfoil at the base for light proofing. Nice! I tried duct tape this go around :rofl:
I don’t like tin foil it’s short term . I’m going to tp a paper plate under there then tape it . I was looking for the mama white widow with the tape she busted out of . But damn I didn’t get any farther than the dosidos pics with the high brix leaves .

Congrats on the flip WH! I can't wait for that thing to double in size. :)
You can simulate the sunniest areas on the earth with light-hour manipulation if you have a way of measuring PAR.
Thanks for the link Chef!

The sun, when it is lowest in the sky on Dec 21st, puts out ~132,000 lux at noon in my backyard. I would think that anyone trying to generate sunlight level DLI's in 12 hours inside will likely burn their plants to a crisp.
Penny (Queen Penthesilea)
Hang on a sec, a nickname is supposed to make for less typing!

The sun, when it is lowest in the sky on Dec 21st, puts out ~132,000 lux at noon in my backyard. I would think that anyone trying to generate sunlight level DLI's in 12 hours inside will likely burn their plants to a crisp.

Well Krissi nick named , have got to make a few rounds with the Queens real name :rofl:

Right so if you give the plants 20 hours of light between dark periods, you can approach that same total photon level with an LED (theoretically)

So we're talking about a 20/12 light schedule? Sorry, I didn't follow the long day part!
It has to equal 5 days so 23 hours and and a few minutes then 12 hours of dark . I had all of this in the last grow . I’ll pull it up later ! Gonna be a busy day . Got some rain yesterday and misting all night long . Ready for the melon patch to sprout .

Back
Top Bottom