420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Hippie, in what year is that plant expected to stop growing?

Such a monster bush. Can’t wait to see her at flip + 40-50
Thanks I’m waiting for 28 days after flip and I’ll try the five day week . Just one this time ! Unless it still looks safe to go farther!

Hippie, in what year is that plant expected to stop growing?
They say the stretch goes on for 21 days but that’s after the stretch starts I noticed mine doing in 3 days and hasn’t stopped. This gal has pulled her pistols on us on day five , great sign !

Thanks Tokin Roll , Couple days short of 10 weeks in veg . Need to ask @InTheShed if he’d super crop at this point ? Pennies jewelry is not doing the job , just picks them right up in an hour!

I'd supercrop that plant without hesitation and use the weights to keep the branch horizontal. You may have to play with the jewelry placement to find the correct spot.
Thanks I needed that ! I can now level the canopy back and thank you again .

03/10/2022 day 8 of 12/12
Penny’s three days of pistols steadily growing. Center took off straight up , 10” into the Goliath V2 , moved back up to 18” . Penny is outside the light on three sides and on the edge of the light . Hopefully by dark thirty I’ll have some room made in here . It’s a battle of the fragrances .
TDS 586 ppm was 742 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.0
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.8 Falling
Setting up to change the tote tomorrow. Only have 20”s left to raise the light , I’ll take it off the milk crate tomorrow also that will give me another 11”s for the light .
Canopy temp 75.5
Building temp 75.9
Build rh 59.7%
Outside temp 58@ 11:am
Outside rh 52%

03/11/2022 day 9 of 12/12
Penny stretch is continuously pushing to the light .
Old bucket
TDS 428 ppm was 586 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.2
Ph 6.2 was 5.6 Rising
Fresh bucket
TDS 1297 ppm 36 grams of old mc 60 mL MSA 30 mL calmag 1-0-0
Water temp 67.3 6 gallons of ro
Water level 6 gallons of ro 4 ppm 6.4 ph
Ph 5.5
Canopy 73.6
Building temp 74.1
Building rh 60.1%
Outside temp 37@ 10:am
Outside rh 67%

Yo-yos are only 63 “ of fish strings . When I lowered the tote and light , couldn’t lower the yo-yos any farther . Added a wire to drop the yo-yos this gal needs support .

03/11/2022 day 9 of 12/12
Penny stretch is continuously pushing to the light .
Old bucket
TDS 428 ppm was 586 ppm Falling
Water temp 68.2
Ph 6.2 was 5.6 Rising
Fresh bucket
TDS 1297 ppm 36 grams of old mc 60 mL MSA 30 mL calmag 1-0-0
Water temp 67.3 6 gallons of ro
Water level 6 gallons of ro 4 ppm 6.4 ph
Ph 5.5
Canopy 73.6
Building temp 74.1
Building rh 60.1%
Outside temp 37@ 10:am
Outside rh 67%

Yo-yos are only 63 “ of fish strings . When I lowered the tote and light , couldn’t lower the yo-yos any farther . Added a wire to drop the yo-yos this gal needs support .
Those roots are so sweet I wanna cry. Bea-U-ti-ful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those roots are so sweet I wanna cry. Bea-U-ti-ful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the 4-1/2 weeks of 24/0 lights on helped ! Still wished I’d got a bigger tote than 14 gallons . Just think of all the salve after grinding that root up ! I need more soap molds !

I guess the 4-1/2 weeks of 24/0 lights on helped ! Still wished I’d got a bigger tote than 14 gallons . Just think of all the salve after grinding that root up ! I need more soap molds !
Is there fat in your soap too? What's the binding ingredient(s)?

Is there fat in your soap too? What's the binding ingredient(s)?
Vg has a post in @InTheShed that should help . I need to make some asap , i have a few pounds of stalks , fan leaves and roots to grind .

Vg has a post in @InTheShed that should help . I need to make some asap , i have a few pounds of stalks , fan leaves and roots to grind .
OM fricking! GOD. @West Hippie, PLEASE correct me if/when I am talking to you as if you are Virgin Ground. OMG I'm so sorry!!!!! I honestly DO know who I'm talking to, lol!!!

My bad.

OM fricking! GOD. @West Hippie, PLEASE correct me if/when I am talking to you as if you are Virgin Ground. OMG I'm so sorry!!!!! I honestly DO know who I'm talking to, lol!!!

My bad.
Wake up your talking to the hippie . Go here

Wake up your talking to the hippie . Go here
Thanks for the link. Lmao. Yeah, more like, stop getting too stoned in the morning kind of thing. Sorry. I'm awake now. You're the one with the Goliath, right?

:rofl:

Thanks for the link. Lmao. Yeah, more like, stop getting too stoned in the morning kind of thing. Sorry. I'm awake now. You're the one with the Goliath, right?

:rofl:
Speaking of your light, I assume you've been at 100% now? Or where are you relative to power output? Also wondering, or assuming, the heat off that thing is pretty much nothing, yes? Passive cooling?

Speaking of your light, I assume you've been at 100% now? Or where are you relative to power output? Also wondering, or assuming, the heat off that thing is pretty much nothing, yes? Passive cooling?
I just set it by lux , trying to stay around 72k . The heat on this Goliath V2 is not that bad . I have two others that are better than a heater .

Back
Top Bottom