420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

I enjoy having you here , I like the way you make us question our grow . Keep up the great work,you’ll never hear me complain.
Yes I can get it , especially if the lid fits a deeper one . That’s what I’m looking for !
Plus I was told the bigger the roots the bigger the bud !
Plus I was told the bigger the roots the bigger the bud !

This is my understanding as well!!!

:rofl:

I'm guessing that @FelipeBlu will be by soon to tell us why the pH is rising so quickly, if he's done sunning his rum in the Carribean!
I tagged him when I saw the roots and no water in the tote . I have 6” of roots out over the water level . I didn’t do so good picking a tote .

03/17/2022 day 15 of 12/12
I have succeeded in swapping the totes out from the 16 gallon to a 30 gallon tote.
And then the roots were just flattened out , I don’t get a pic of that . While it hung there for 4 hours while I mixed nutrients and finally tapered down .
Penny has a fresh tote ,dumped the old tote without taking notes .

TDS 1471 ppm
Water temp 72.1
Water level 18 gallons 4 ppm 6.4 ph
Ph 5.8
MC 108 grams 180 mL MSA 90 mL calmag don’t know why the tds is so high but she’s a big girl and this is hydro . We were watch the tips !
Lost most of the day , took grandson to the doc , he’ll ride again!

03/17/2022 day 15 of 12/12
I have succeeded in swapping the totes out from the 16 gallon to a 30 gallon tote.
And then the roots were just flattened out , I don’t get a pic of that . While it hung there for 4 hours while I mixed nutrients and finally tapered down .
Penny has a fresh tote ,dumped the old tote without taking notes .

TDS 1471 ppm
Water temp 72.1
Water level 18 gallons 4 ppm 6.4 ph
Ph 5.8
MC 108 grams 180 mL MSA 90 mL calmag don’t know why the tds is so high but she’s a big girl and this is hydro . We were watch the tips !
Lost most of the day , took grandson to the doc , he’ll ride again!

Do roots ever look any healthier than those? Serious question cuz I don't know, but I honestly do NOT see how that would be possible. Holy Healthy Rootzone, Batman!

Do roots ever look any healthier than those? Serious question cuz I don't know, but I honestly do NOT see how that would be possible. Holy Healthy Rootzone, Batman!
She needed the relief bunched up in the smaller tote. Cleaner the roots better the uptake . The stain you see last two totes didn’t use any Z7 or hydroguard . It’s being put in now thanks for reminding me ! This 7 gallon geobag would be full and no room for the dirt .

AF96108A-C450-4F45-A15D-51A74D238720.jpeg

It's funny cause I was just going to suggest plopping the lid like that onto a larger tote....I like the way you think :passitleft:

And damn, your roots West....always just makes me go :thedoubletake:

Excellent job on the uptote! How many stores did you have to hit to find it?
The home depot closest sent me another 15 miles down the road after looking at the pics of this tote . Sad thing is I took my truck 16 mpg.

03/28/2022 day 16 of 12/12
Penny (Penthesilea)
After the attack on this girl yesterday to change the tote out ,it didn’t make any problems for her . It may tomorrow, I couldn’t hold out for the 21 days to defol . I know it will help in top production !

TDS 1353 ppm was 1471 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.5
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 6.2 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.8

03/19/2022 day 18 of 12/12
Doc says I do have the flu , still hard to hold my head up ! Thanks to a friend I can post this and go lay back down. I never got out of bed except for the facilities.
Penny with the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2
TDS 1127 ppm was 1353 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 4-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph6.0 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Great work Hue wished I’d asked yesterday to check them !

Rest easy brother, take care of yourself and your health right now- everything else can wait :love: . We ain't going nowhere.
Feel better soon WH, it's the first day of spring!

:green_heart:
One hell of a first day of spring and it’s beautiful outside here . 45% chance of rain this afternoon and 100% tomorrow. I need it for the melon field.
No choice on the resting it’s keeping me there !

One hell of a first day of spring and it’s beautiful outside here . 45% chance of rain this afternoon and 100% tomorrow. I need it for the melon field.
No choice on the resting it’s keeping me there !
Go into that bed right this minute!! You drink some tea and eat some capsules and relax!

03/19/2022 day 18 of 12/12
Doc says I do have the flu , still hard to hold my head up ! Thanks to a friend I can post this and go lay back down. I never got out of bed except for the facilities.
Penny with the Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2
TDS 1127 ppm was 1353 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.3
Water level down 4-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph6.0 was 5.8 Rising adjusted to 5.6
Great work Hue wished I’d asked yesterday to check them !
Feel better WH. Looks like the plant has some energy to spare, maybe she can help. The damn thing looks like a spaceship about to jump into hyperspace.

03/22/2022 day 20 of 12/12
Penny
TDS 1049 ppm was 1127 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.8
Water level down 3 gallon Falling
Ph 5.9 was 5.6 Rising adjusted to 5.7

Back
Top Bottom