420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Up and about again are ya? :yahoo:
Would love to get out of here , but not able to get up . The pneumonia put me in the hospital with this flu . My son and another are taking care of the grow . Mama is back with my hamburger, catch y’all shortly.

The pneumonia put me in the hospital with this flu
Oh I feel for you brother, I hate pneumonia. Get lots of rest, I know for me there was only one drug that would knock the Pneumonia out of me (I caught it 4 years in a row awhile back).
Hue and your Son are doing a fine job with the girls.
Take care brother :love:

Hope you manage a speedy recovery, Hippie.

Don't play with this affliction. Slow your ass down!

03/24/2022 day 22 of 12/12
Penny is looking great but the right side needs support which will be priority tomorrow to get the net down to her !
TDS 826 ppm was 941 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.4
Water level down 1-1/4 gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 was 5.7 Falling leaving it there for now !

Stainless steel pipe cleaners @Jon but we are going to need the net!

Whoa so much early frost!

Feeling any better?
That Alaskan purple says 19% thc and she smells great .

Big time short on breath , as long as the fan was blowing on me I did alright.

Hope you are better, Hippie.

I don't know how big that room is, but it seems that you're losing the ability to back up far enough to get the entire plant in the pic. Is that the case? :Rasta:

I hope you’re on the mend and getting some rest! Your garden is beautiful and lush as always! :morenutes:

Hope you are better, Hippie.

I don't know how big that room is, but it seems that you're losing the ability to back up far enough to get the entire plant in the pic. Is that the case? :Rasta:
Thanks GDB yeah I just kept rolling my tool box back till I ran out of room. Penny is staying under the light , can’t stop her from heading to it . I have to put the net in today or it may get bad in here only have 10 yo-yos using six at the moment. Going to make this priority.

Thanks GDB yeah I just kept rolling my tool box back till I ran out of room. Penny is staying under the light , can’t stop her from heading to it . I have to put the net in today or it may get bad in here only have 10 yo-yos using six at the moment. Going to make this priority.

So I'm guessing you got freed from the hospital, that's great news :hug::circle-of-love:

• Heavy buds ready to snap branches due to insane growth- Check
  • Beautiful roots, showing pristine health- check
  • Some of the fastest-growing plants, turning into a heavenly jungle- Check

Everything seems right on track brother :)
Hope your feeling even better today!

I hope you’re on the mend and getting some rest! Your garden is beautiful and lush as always! :morenutes:
Thank you Candycane and I hope Wednesday surgery went well with you . I have to catch your awesome thread up also .

03/25/2022 day 23 of 12/12
Penny stretched another two inches since yesterday. 38 degrees mornings stops today and thank goodness I keep forgetting the heater needs to be on . Tote dropped 2 degrees but in the safe zone .
TDS 784 ppm was 826 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.3
Water level down 1-1/2 gallon Falling
Ph 5.6 was 5.5 Rising no adjustments

So I'm guessing you got freed from the hospital, that's great news :hug::circle-of-love:

• Heavy buds ready to snap branches due to insane growth- Check
  • Beautiful roots, showing pristine health- check
  • Some of the fastest-growing plants, turning into a heavenly jungle- Check

Everything seems right on track brother :)
Hope your feeling even better today!
I was out Wednesday afternoon , still lightheaded. To be expected when they give the wrong flu shot just like Christmas 2018 . The flu is still bad in this area .
Trying to figure out how I got so many tops , has to be this light . Right now there 10” to light on the left and falling on the right to the floor . A Need for the net ! Guess I better get busy. Thanks Rex

I was out Wednesday afternoon , still lightheaded. To be expected when they give the wrong flu shot just like Christmas 2018 . The flu is still bad in this area .
Trying to figure out how I got so many tops , has to be this light . Right now there 10” to light on the left and falling on the right to the floor . A Need for the net ! Guess I better get busy. Thanks Rex
Sit down! Damn this one is stubborn!!! :thedoubletake:

He does grow some amazing plants though, I'll give him that! :cheer::adore:

Sit down! Damn this one is stubborn!!! :thedoubletake:

He does grow some amazing plants though, I'll give him that! :cheer::adore:
You can bet I’m sitting down. The make shift net is in ! Time for a break ! :love:

03/24/2022 day 22 of 12/12
Penny is looking great but the right side needs support which will be priority tomorrow to get the net down to her !
TDS 826 ppm was 941 ppm Falling
Water temp 69.4
Water level down 1-1/4 gallon Falling
Ph 5.5 was 5.7 Falling leaving it there for now !

Stainless steel pipe cleaners @Jon but we are going to need the net!
LMAO. What were you doing, heading my inevitable question off at the pass? Lol!!

She looks amazing and very heavy!!

Back
Top Bottom