420 Magazine Sponsored Grow Extravaganza Featuring NextLight Mega, GeoFlora Nutes & More!

DAY #48 OF 12/12 - PIC DUMP

The Dark Ghost Train buds are getting fat and the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane looks about done, but still gonna give it at least a week, or two.

Here's a quick pic dump from today:

Happy Harvests!

K

They’re finishing very nicely Krip!

The GeoFlora amendments look to be pretty good. Are they as ‘low maintenance’ as they seem?
They 420% are and, honestly, they're exceeding my expectations for something this easy. It's literally just top dressing every two weeks. As I mentioned before, if you want to get "fancy" you can add either Purpinator or Terpinator to the waterings, but I'm not sure how much of a difference the Purpinator is making. I haven't had anything turn purple, yet, but sure can't complain about trichome production (see upcoming post! ;) ).

DAY #51 OF 12/12 - CRAZY FROST & LESS THAN THREE WEEKS TO GO

It's day #51 of 12/12 and all of these strains, with the exception of the Dark Ghost Train should be ready to harvest in the next 2-3 weeks, or so. The Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane looks pretty well ready now, although, I haven't scoped her trichs, I'm just going to see if she'll bulk up some more.

Here are some bud pics for today taken under the NextLight Mega:

Happy Harvests!

K

Wow, looking frosty Krip.

Since you're on the subject of GeoFlora, have you had to adjust the recommended dosage do to lack or excess nutrients for any of the strains? I just started a multiple strain grow using their free sample. I know some strains can be more fussy or demanding compared to the average so I was just curious if you had to do any tweaking along the way with what was recommended.

Wow, looking frosty Krip.

Since you're on the subject of GeoFlora, have you had to adjust the recommended dosage do to lack or excess nutrients for any of the strains? I just started a multiple strain grow using their free sample. I know some strains can be more fussy or demanding compared to the average so I was just curious if you had to do any tweaking along the way with what was recommended.
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

Even though I have four different strains going, I have not had to adjust the dosages for any of them, at all. The only deficiencies through the entire grow was some slight magnesium deficiencies early in Veg BEFORE they got their first dose of the GeoFlora. Also, I really don't stress about the "every two weeks" thing - I just get approximate.

FWIW, I purchased a couple of one gallon containers with lids to store the Veg and Bloom formulas which makes it easier to dispense than out of the 25lb. bags. With three weeks left, I haven't had to re-fill the containers once, so I will have used less than a gallon of each for the entire grow (maybe a little over a gallon of the Bloom, depending on how long the Dark Ghost Train goes?).
:Namaste:

TURNING BLUE ON DAY #52!

It's day #52 of 12/12 and the Tropicanna Cookies x Slurricane has a clear blue tint that shows up even better when contrasted to the other three strains. But, this girl is so damn frosty, it wasn't even worth getting the contrasting pictures! :rofl:

Here are some close-up bud shots of theTCxS and I think you'll see the purple hues once you get over all the frost!

She smells nice & fruity - methinks this one will be a "keeper"! :yummy:

Happy Harvests!

K

I noticed the blue before but thought it was shadows. That’s definetly different.
Yeah, I had commented a week or two ago that you could see some blue in one of the buds but the color difference is definitely more apparent now, again, especially when you see it next to the other strains, all of which are also supposed to be purple strains.

Back
Top Bottom