420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By VetSmoke85

You are well prepared then. All this rain we are having is sending my RH meter mental..
Not very often you hear that word in a grow journal.
"Perfect" That is a difficult word to achieve :laugh:

So well done mate
It's honestly been easy. She's been very compliant. Ha ha.

I'm sick of this rain now.

She’s looking gorgeous VetSmoke85. :love: Thanks for the pic of your quad line too. Remind me, is that a 2x2 tent? I thought I had seen a post of yours regarding a manifold type training? I ask because I’ve got a 2x4 that I’m going to grow my GSC in, and I’ve got the 12” extension on the top so my pie-in-the-sky though is to shape that little gal into a six or eight cylinder style rectangle and the let her go to flower. I imagine I might get some fairly tall colas...:laughtwo: Or that could just be stoner talk. :Rasta:
Thanks Boo. Yes it is a 2x2 and I manifolded my gorilla glue plant in a 40x40cm tent. The one that got me PoTM. That did have more of a rectangle shape than a quadline. I trained that to 8 main colas and let a couple of other shoots come up too so I think it had 10 tops. If you're doing the one plant, with enough time in veg to train, I reckon you could fill a 2x4 with a manifolded plant nicely. That or two quadlined.

Thanks Boo. Yes it is a 2x2 and I manifolded my gorilla glue plant in a 40x40cm tent. The one that got me PoTM. That did have more of a rectangle shape than a quadline. I trained that to 8 main colas and let a couple of other shoots come up too so I think it had 10 tops. If you're doing the one plant, with enough time in veg to train, I reckon you could fill a 2x4 with a manifolded plant nicely. That or two quadlined.
Thanks VetSmoke. I’ll go back and look at that. If the little gals would just hurry up and grow, I could really get things started! I’ve been topping and training autos for the last several months so the photoperiod plant is a little new to me. I figure the first priority is to get the shape right, then get her about 2-3’ tall, and then let her go To flower! We shall see how that pans out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m not seeing the Gorilla Glue journal in your signature. Possible to point me to it?

I’m not seeing the Gorilla Glue journal in your signature. Possible to point me to it?

Thanks VetSmoke. I’ll go back and look at that. If the little gals would just hurry up and grow, I could really get things started! I’ve been topping and training autos for the last several months so the photoperiod plant is a little new to me. I figure the first priority is to get the shape right, then get her about 2-3’ tall, and then let her go To flower! We shall see how that pans out. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's easier with photoperiods as you have as long as it takes to get the shape you want. Can cut more bits off and not worry about stunting it permanently etc. Depends how tall you want the final height but yeah that's the way to go. Look forward to seeing how it goes.

Day 60 - Flower Day 12

Was ready for a watering tonight so she got 1.5 litres. She's due a flower top dress on Saturday night so I'm hoping she's drunk most of that before then. I'd rather feed her a few days late if I have to, than early. I don't think she's short of anything.
IMG_20210520_212743_DRO.jpg
20210520_215732.jpg
20210520_215802.jpg
IMG_20210520_212654_DRO.jpg
Looking great Vet! Are them ac fans!?

I need to go get caught up on your bonsai thread. I thought I had seen it, clicked the link, but I don't remember actually going through it yet. I want to learn about getting mothers going. Still trying to find space in the garage for a dedicated clones and mothers.

I seriously need to get into your brain when you get a chance about training. I cannot make up my mind about how I am going to fill my tent. I want to try some new techniques but I am also stuck with the idea of just getting a bunch of bamboo sticks and just supporting the colas individually.

Looking great Vet! Are them ac fans!?
They are indeed. Multifan S3. Great little fans.
I need to go get caught up on your bonsai thread. I thought I had seen it, clicked the link, but I don't remember actually going through it yet. I want to learn about getting mothers going. Still trying to find space in the garage for a dedicated clones and mothers.

I seriously need to get into your brain when you get a chance about training. I cannot make up my mind about how I am going to fill my tent. I want to try some new techniques but I am also stuck with the idea of just getting a bunch of bamboo sticks and just supporting the colas individually.
Dive in whenever mate. I'm no guru but will always try to help or point you in the direction of some helpful threads.

Day 62 - Flower Day 14

She's been top dressed with 1/3 cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom and watered in with 1.5Ltr of microbial tea. As I was feeding/watering I knocked a few of the bottom leaves that just fell off. @Carcass is that what your IG started doing at this stage?
20210522_212702.jpg
20210522_212731.jpg
IMG_20210522_211505_DRO.jpg

@Carcass is that what your IG started doing at this stage?
It is! But I never did switch to the GF Bloom nutes- I stuck with the Veg nutes for the extra nitrogen, but
all the lower,older fanleaves still turned yellow and fell off in the last 7 days or so (30 days into 12/12 today)
I stuck with veg nutes, since (half of) my last plant turned yellow as soon as I started with the GF Bloom nutes.
The good thing is I don't need to defoliate her at all, she did it herself...I just hope she's done now.... :oops:

It is! But I never did switch to the GF Bloom nutes- I stuck with the Veg nutes for the extra nitrogen, but
all the lower,older fanleaves still turned yellow and fell off in the last 7 days or so (30 days into 12/12 today)
I stuck with veg nutes, since (half of) my last plant turned yellow as soon as I started with the GF Bloom nutes.
The good thing is I don't need to defoliate her at all, she did it herself...I just hope she's done now.... :oops:
Cheers. I had a few shrivel up and die before as I'd expect but these ones didn't look ready. Mildly faded really. She looks good though so guess she just wasn't bothered about holding onto those any longer.

Back
Top Bottom