• RedWinter29 - Chernobyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • BrixNewb - Critical x AK47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a picture of a plant, but I put it away when I saw that one by the Christmas tree ;) Where are the really huge dancing, smilie emoticons that scream, "WOW DUDE YOU F'ING ROCK" I need those to sprinkle in this post.

From now on..... that is my favorite plant! Do you recommend the strain aside from how she looks?

Mello
I would definitely recommend TH seeds bubblegum. Easily the most carefree plant I have had the pleasure of growing. If you follow Mono he has good things to say about the strain and breeder.

Good evening fellow herbalists!
For your consideration I humbly submit my entry for December POTM.:Namaste:
TH seeds bubblegum. She was vegged for 12 weeks under a 600w MH and spent several weeks outdoors. She was flowered under a 600w HPS and 180w led. She resides in a 5 gallon smart pot in botanicare coco / perlite using dutch master gold nutes. She is over 150 days old and is in day 64 of 12/12. She is 44 inches tall and 32 inches wide.
She was super cropped and trained with a dog fence which explains her peculiar canopy shape.

Sumbitch I'm glad I cant participate. Very nice.

High everyone....woke up this morning and saw all these wonderful replies.:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:
I am not a shy person usually....but this attention feels wonderful. Like a down comforter fresh out the dryer.:dreamy:
Good luck to all participants. :thanks:

Um Stage! Becareful where you pull that thing out. Jesus man. I almost had a heart attack when I seen that!

Job well done! Need we see more?

High Pidge, Ok, ok...Dont want to lose ya to a heart attack man. :) Ill warn ya next time!

At the risk of sounding like an ass I really don't care lol..... it's not often I get the huge WOW factor on most plants that some praise.... but this plant sir is a work of art... Def has the wow factor and Is a real beauty.... I'm not gonna sit here and lie and say I don't usually vote for my own plant because we'll...... I do most of the time.... but I am a realist and YOU sir have my vote this month as of now.... Top job and a rep slap coming to ya

Atrain....Thank you for the + reps and unabashed props my friend. Means a lot to this grower. :circle-of-love:

Stage... Wtf?
Wow!

What's crackin Wheez? Thank you! :thanks:

fuc was gonna enter trippy but after seeing that from stage nvm *cries and walks away*

Spart....I got a visual and had a good laugh. Hug trippy for me...wipe her tears. Let her know she is loved.:love:

I had a picture of a plant, but I put it away when I saw that one by the Christmas tree ;) Where are the really huge dancing, smilie emoticons that scream, "WOW DUDE YOU F'ING ROCK" I need those to sprinkle in this post.

Growchick... sprinkle on my dear... sprinkle on. ;) Thank u.

Sumbitch I'm glad I cant participate. Very nice.

Rifleman...So am I. ;) Thank you.

Very nice Stage!!!

My entry this month is - Jordan of the Islands - God Bud. It was grown in a 2L perlite hempy and was super dense and frosty. Good luck to everyone. Peace!!

IMG_012940.JPG

IMG_013138.JPG

Back
Top Bottom