• RedWinter29 - Chernobyl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MysterySeeds - Papaya #2

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • BrixNewb - Critical x AK47

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope none what so ever..... just post no more than 2 pics of "your" plant with no nudity or alcohol..... photos may contain an inanimate object to represent the size of the plant....you may also have one pic of a close up or macro but at least one pic hast to contain "most" of the plant

Good luck and welcome to 420 mag my new friend.....

Sup A!

Wait, so anyone can enter? I was assuming there were perquisites like the plant had to be in flower and etc etc.....

Nope. After you send me the entry sample, you'll be entered.
That's all there is to it.

(joking...for the lil bus folks)

WE FIGHT FOR CANNABIS!

We_fight_for_cannabis.jpg
We_fight_for_cannabis_2.jpg

Nope. After you send me the entry sample, you'll be entered.
That's all there is to it.

(joking...for the lil bus folks)

I wish I could, me likes to share cannabis.

I know TaNg after reading the name of the other guy again I was mistaken... it's another tang from a different site.. I doubt TaNg is going to cross over to 420 he would have done it by now.. but if he does get ready in the comps... he is one of the guys o modeled most of what I do around and you'll be seeing my autos look small...

Dont be shy You know you are an Awesome Grower haha :)) !!

This is a Hurricane (Panama Punch x LA Confidential) by Reserva Privada Seeds right here in Colorado.

She is the result (1 of 2 plants) of my first ever grow and she was in fact harvested just hours ago. Please excuse her for her rough looking foliage - she's undergone a number of days flushing.

I grew her from seed using DWC with about 8 weeks of veg and about 60 days of flowering. Her early seedling life was under T5s, and later a MarsHydro and GalaxyHydro LED in a DIY grow cabinet. She withstood a lot of first-time-grower trials and tribulations including mainlining (she has 8 main colas) and heavy defoliation.

TBH: I don't think she holds a candle to some of the other beautiful plants this month, but I owe it to her to enter anyway ;)

Be well and good luck everyone!

Good evening fellow herbalists!
For your consideration I humbly submit my entry for December POTM.:Namaste:
TH seeds bubblegum. She was vegged for 12 weeks under a 600w MH and spent several weeks outdoors. She was flowered under a 600w HPS and 180w led. She resides in a 5 gallon smart pot in botanicare coco / perlite using dutch master gold nutes. She is over 150 days old and is in day 64 of 12/12. She is 44 inches tall and 32 inches wide.
She was super cropped and trained with a dog fence which explains her peculiar canopy shape. :thanks:
bubblegum_day_152_side_view.jpg
bubblegum_day_152_side_view_2.jpg

Where's the plant? All I see is a giant white and green dinner table in front of A Christmas tree.

Back
Top Bottom