• Hash Hound - Critical+

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • THsea - Pineapple Express

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All Good entries this month. Likt the small bush weed plants so thought i'd enter my small Big Bud plant, grown with CFL last year. Really nice smoke, not too strong but really fruity!!
100_2979.JPG

100_29651.JPG

how did you manage to get some many cola's on appolo 13, did you do any topping or fimming, and yep mr mud pie is right mate, 2 pictures maximum are the guidelines, so it would be best if you picked the best 2 and removed the rest in case 420staff do it for you and dont pick the 2 pics that you think are the best,

but still would love to know how you got some many tops, what kind of lighting was you using

@JBC thats a great looking plant and using cfls as well, just shows the haters that they really do work, they got my plants well into flower and i only switched to hps due to the amount of watts i was using with cfls, but they really do work and they grow amazing bushy plants with little to no stretch what so ever, it wasnt a big bud#2 by any chance was it, im trying to find a grower that has pictures and smoke report of big bud#2 a freebie from herbies so surely others have grown it and harvested, would love to look at a full female and see the end results, ive still got a few big bud#2 seeds but not decided yet what i want to grow for the 2nd time round so doing a bit of research to try and find the fruitiest and tangyist sativa for a good daytime smoke and some nice put you to sleep knock you off your feet indica for helping me sleep, so if anyone has any ideas what strain is good for that then give me a shout back, i loved jack flash in the past and someone gave me a link to a seed bank that stocks it so ordered that but if you know that plant and how tangy it is then you will understand what im looking for,

great entries so far, keep them coming, just wish i had some buds to enter the bud contest, had some real nice purpley pink buds the other day but smoked it all before i got home so never got a picture, but it was an amazing daytime smoke, know one new what it was called or even if it was home grown or comercial import so couldnt even track it down if i wanted to, but it wasnt dark purple it was a weird purple colour, light purple with hint of pink, but the blokes got none left, he has a weeks supply sell within 2 days so thats how much people loved it,

Its a really great plant but u can only have 2 pictures in the contest :/ id take the 2 best u like :)

Thanks :) didn't see that before posting.....so I'm trying to remove two but I don't see that I can edit it now. I'm signed in, but it doesn't show the edit link. Is there something I'm missing?

how did you manage to get some many cola's on appolo 13, did you do any topping or fimming, and yep mr mud pie is right mate, 2 pictures maximum are the guidelines, so it would be best if you picked the best 2 and removed the rest in case 420staff do it for you and dont pick the 2 pics that you think are the best,

but still would love to know how you got some many tops, what kind of lighting was you using

Gotta figure out how to remove two pics, but can't seem to find a way. Any suggestions?

This plant was flowered under a 400W HPS and side panels of LED's. She was topped and fimmed several times prior to going into flower and LST'd. She'd be larger, but my PH tester went on the fritz and PH was WAY OFF for about 2 weeks :( adjusted the PH and she's starting to take off again.

@scented when you click on edit wont it let you delete the url of the pics in the box or will it only let you edit the speech, i wouldnt worry to much mate, the site will ask you im sure, or just post a comment here saying which pics you want and im sure they will sort it all out for you, ive never tried editing pictures before, so when you click edit if it dont let you delete the url in the tx box like you know when you put the pic in the post and you insert it and all it does is post the url til you post the reply, well if it dont list the urls then id say just leave it mate and not worry about it, their all decent pics so im sure it will be ok as its the same plant, it does say 2 and they may remove a couple to give you 2 but they should ask you before to find out what ones to keep,

look at the size of that tree, id love to grow outside, im going guarilla with some outdoor this year as long as the weather pics up a bit, ive never grown outdoors but loving the results

how did the fim work out for you, when i tried it with mine it just slowed growth right down the plants didnt seem to like and it only gave me 1 growing tip deformed and growing out the side, so i topped it and my plant started growing really quick im going to try it again next time round when i have finished flowering these 2 off and my others

@donpaul.p - The edit link is gone. Not sure why, but it won't let me edit anything on that post. I emailed admin and asked them to remove the middle two images.

I usually fim the taller tops first, then let the lower ones catch up cause it causes the growth to stop on those and forces growth into the lower branches. Then I fim them all again. It has worked out great for me...I have a pit bull that I've been working on, she'll go in the next batch I'm thinking, but she has 42 tops right now.

bpn is the way to go, i was so lucky to have some donated to me by a member on here, i live in UK and couldnt afford the postage but this member chipped in with another and after a couple of weeks i was chuffed to get my bpn products and it was in instant change when i used it, the plants seem to really love bpn

Thanks :) didn't see that before posting.....so I'm trying to remove two but I don't see that I can edit it now. I'm signed in, but it doesn't show the edit link. Is there something I'm missing?

you can only edit for 420 minutes after you post. Once that is passed, the only thing you can do is hit the "Report" button on the bottom left of your post and ask that pictures be removed. Provide links, or path of the photos you want taken off so there is no mistake.

Holy shit, thats some real monsters U all are growing!
-I´m going to delete everybodys elses contributions but mine. :goof:

crashnfool: -why not? :smokin:

Oh snap! OMM, I think maybe we should have waited til next month... ;) Just kidding! My entry will be in tomorrow!

CasaVerde!!! What a beast you've grown! :thumb:
Good entries everyone!!!

Oh... CrashNfool's cola was in an accident! J/k, what a handsome horizontal hussy!

Back
Top Bottom