• Hash Hound - Critical+

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • THsea - Pineapple Express

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Icemud - Blue Dragon

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow, looks like some tough competition so far.

Well here is my entry of Critical+, a Dinafem freebie.

Grown in Promix Organic soil, with OC+ and Azomite. Fed every weekend with my own tea concoction of; Stump Tea, Molasses, Snowstorm Ultra, and alternating worm castings or DrEarth Bud & Bloom. Watered with plain water during the week.

She was topped between the 4th and 5th nodes, and then the top 2 were split again giving 10 main colas.

Here she was 4 weeks ago.
Critical_5wks_flwr_f2.jpg

Here she is yesterday, the colas got so heavy they are falling over
Critical_2_8wks_flwr.jpg

wow, some amazing plants, i should not of bothered entering, maybe they should do a newby of the month section instead, i was amazed i grew what i did with what i got, but with plants like these i would never stand a chance,

Here it is! My submission is a Pineapple Express, from G-13 Seeds. Flowering outside in the Hawaiian sun!

PEwow.JPG

I suspect she won't be ready 'til maybe early next month... She stinks pretty.

PEcola.JPG

Woohoo! This is exciting! :)

wow, some amazing plants, i should not of bothered entering, maybe they should do a newby of the month section instead, i was amazed i grew what i did with what i got, but with plants like these i would never stand a chance,

Hahah thinking same thing don.p, Im down with the noob of the month lol.

Some amazing entries here! Love the idea of a newbie contest.....so what would you classify as a newbie? Been gardening vegetables for years, but only 3 grows under my belt on my medical plants.

Also wanted to say thanks for the help to everyone with the xtra image removal...you guys are the BEST!

they couldnt really do it because it could be classed as new to the site well someone could of been growing every day for 20 years and just found the site where as someone who found the site then started growing would also be new but a new grower as well, its just something the site couldnt do to make it fair, i dont think they could add any more contest to make it fair, im not even sure how they make any of it fair to be honest, the member of the month i can understand but most people can copy n paste pics even if their not their own, so it would be fairer if it was pictures out of the persons grow journal but by the looks of it the buds and plants dont need to be in your journal as long as you say their yours then they take your word for it, but i like to think where all decent people here and would only show what we had grown or purchased ourselves,

Hey everyone, I would like to bring back my Blue Dragon from my very 1st grow. She was a beautiful plant to grow, very fat nugs, very hardy plant and excellent for a 1st grow. I used a regiment of fortified soil with earthjuice and a few other additives and was very happy with the results. Matter of fact about a year later, I still have a few nugs saved for a "rainy day" and to this day they still smell unbelievably strong, are not falling apart, and pack a mean high. :) The blue dragon was a cross of DJ shorts blueberry x sour diesel and she definitely carried more sativa trait in the overall high :)

Enjoy!
DSC022993.JPG

DSC023011.JPG

@Casa its never over till its over :)

and def what mr krip said everyone has amazing plants! no matter what everyone we all put alot of effort into our babys and we all share a bond so every plant has a bit of everyone in them :) <3

(smoked alot of bubba Kush it is soooo great smells like double bubble taste like it to with a lil pine after taste

my plants should be more of a prize winner next time round or the time after, ill keep trying, i gota come close to winning sooner or later, but the top growers on here put my plants to shame, plus if i did win id have to donate my prize to someone else as i live outside the usa so dont think they would ship the prize all the way over to me, but i dont mind entering for the fun of it, it seems less people enter than they want so more people could enter each month than do, im amazed their are not hundreds of entries for each contest, but ill give it another try when my plants are further down the line

Wow! Some really beautiful plants again this month! There's a lot of votes left to come in...I think it's still anyone's race!
Good luck everyone! :thumb:

:Namaste:

TY SweetSkunk, there are more pics of the plant on the OC+ thread and in Doc's journal. I didn't do a journal this time, just a few posts in the OC+ thread doing an OC+ to Organics comparison. And it turned out sort of a tie. Consistently healthy plant goes to the OC+ and taste goes to organics, however health evened out after a lot of tea feedings, and quality of all 5 strains was very good.

the plant looked like it might yield 8+ oz's, but it was only about 5

it is has very fluffy buds. not sure what happened, the other plants were normal.

Back
Top Bottom