A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

So... what you're putting down, and I'm pickin' up, is that if we grow Ogesus, in SIPs, under a ViparSpectra, we can pierce death's shadowy veil?

Whoah....
6da3fd75ce228252c9b59e2edda50261df81588d.jpeg

Not the master of the multi quote like @InTheShed, but I'll give it a shot.

They don't know what's in store for them, but we do!

They'll get fed like they were at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, but suffer the same fate as Marie Antoinette.

They SIPpin now farside! Beautiful rig!

Thanks StoneOtter. They should take hold here soon. Then it will be lift off.

@ViparSpectra Would you give me a good trade-ins on my less-than-one-year-old, two, 1100w KingBrite,10 Bar, 2950 ppfd, lm301h's w/ 660nm, 730nm and 385nm led's? LOL. Or A straight SWAP, and I perform a Vipar grow journal so beautiful it will make you weep for joy? Mmmm, how 'bout my first-born, she's 24 now but doesn't eat a lot, 120lbs, and a good hard worker! DM me! Please!

Not sure what your grow space is, but for a 3x3, the @ViparSpectra KS3000 is money. The coverage is so even, wall to wall, corner to corner.

OMG, I may be having my come-to-Ogesus moment! HalleluJAH!

...and you didn't even have to hold a snake!

So... what you're putting down, and I'm pickin' up, is that if we grow Ogesus, in SIPs, under a ViparSpectra, we can pierce death's shadowy veil?

Whoah....

The last OGesus I grew didn't get the bathe in the ViparSpectra light. It was also cold in the lab during the winter months. Hoping for bigger and better this go round.

Can OGesus promise you life eternal? Probably not, but it can make a couple hours of your time on earth more enjoyable.

Day 10 update

Just waiting for the launch, when they get acclimated to their new homes.

Evening of Day 11

Seems to be some decent growth for less than 48 hours after transplant. Topped off the reservoirs with 7ml of each FN Fertilizer™. Didn't think they were ready for the jump to the 8's yet. Poured the little extra feed on the tops since I'm sure the roots haven't reached the moister areas of the Gro-Buckets yet. The KS3000 is at 24" and 50% power.

Off to a great start, they start to put on a show. :bravo:

Day 19

Yesterday the reservoirs got topped off with 8ml feed strength of FN Fertilizer ™. The tent is playing home to some seedlings for another grow that will take place in a different tent once they are ready for transplant. Red Solo cups are Bruce Banner Autos, whereas the Blue Solo Cups are Blueberry Glue.

Those a some of the healthiest looking plants I’ve ever seen.

19 days of amazing!

You think? I think they may be a little undersized. But then again, last time I grew this strain they were very compact but yielded great for their size.

Ancient chinese secret take me away!

Maybe Calgon should be a new strain name. I didn't see it listed on Leafly. Lay in the tub, smoke a fatty, and rinse your troubles away. Perhaps a better name would be Cal-Gone?

Back
Top Bottom