A ViparSpectra KS3000, GroBucket SIPs, & FN Fertilizer, Oh My - By Farside05

Cali OG Kush x Gone Daddy Gone?
[turns out it's not an actual variety]

The Cal half is the easy part. There's lots of strains with California in the name. The Gone half, not so much.

Calgoon? There's a few Goon seed types!

Close enough. It's all a goof anyway. I'm better at coming up with names than actually undertaking a breeding project. Never intentionally created seeds and don't have any current plans to. I'm too focused on keeping the shelves stocked. Spending a run on seed production would likely cause my inventory to get dangerously low.

Day 21 (aka 3 weeks)

They look like they're starting to kick it in gear. After I left this AM I realized that I still don't have the KS3000 at 100% yet. I think they're ready for it now. I'll likely do that when I get home, along with topping the reservoirs with the 10's of FN Fertilizer™. The seedlings in Solo Cups will get moved to the other tent and transplanted too.

Day 22

Last night I topped off the res with the 10's of FN Fertilizer™. Discovered the light was at 50% rather than 75%. Cranked it to 100%. They seemed to have rewarded me with decent growth in just 24 hrs.

Day 22

Tucked a few fans. They'll need topped in a few days, and then the start of training (aka Pepper Cropped). Looking good so far.

Day 24

Moving at warp speed. Already starting into bloom. I topped them last night. Today I cleaned up lowers. Happy so far with the structure of 3 of them so I only Pepper Cropped™ the back left that was the odd ball. Topped them all off with the 10's of FN Fertilizer™. Lately when I top, I take off the top 2 fans also since they tend to block lower growth. I did the same with these. The Tent Chicken™ demanded to be front and center for at least 1 pic, so I dug him out of the center of the tent and snapped one more.

Back
Top Bottom