Absorber's Outdoor Stealth Grow

20231024_182042.jpg

How do you have that secured?
These are the brackets I used 😊

20231024_182100.jpg

Not only are you mad but your a made maker of things! Fucking love ya work mate. 👍👍
I can't fucking wait to see a pic with a fully budding plant hanging off the side of a tree!! 🤣
Fuck I hope ya pull this off!!
It is going to be cool.

I see it now!

How do you have that secured?

I've got too many questions. I won't even ask them. I'll just sit back and watch and they'll probably be answered. :popcorn:
The best post I’ve read today! GDB got his head screwed on right as ever 🤣

Even me with a healthy dose of crazy ain’t sure what’s going on 🤣

But in Absorber I trust!

🍿

Here's a simple way to get rid off some fungus gnats, put some alcohol in a cup or saucer (beer , I used pre mixed Wild Turkey its all I had ) , who doesn't like a drink 😊
Thats how many i caught overnight
20231026_085931.jpg

Hey @Absorber - just caught up, glad I got here early for this. Just to make sure I’m not tripping, you’re going to put two SIPs IN TREES?

I had no idea of the level of maniac I’ve been interacting with. Wow. This I gotta see.

:popcorn:

Hey @Absorber - just caught up, glad I got here early for this. Just to make sure I’m not tripping, you’re going to pit two SIPs IN TREES?

I had no idea of the level of maniac I’ve been interacting with. Wow. This I gotta see.

:popcorn:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes you are correct im a crazy fucker 🤣 yep 2 SIP's up in trees 😊
Glad you could make it for the journey welcome aboard.

Im going to be doing an outdoor stealth grow with 2 different strains, White Widow (thanks @NickHardy) and Gorilla Glue .
You can see my camouflaged SIP 18ft up the tree one of them will be placed up there and another will be up another tree ( undecided what tree yet🙂)
I have a cutting of the Gorilla Glue and I've just put the White Widow in dirt after seeing its tail pop out, this Gorilla Glue has the trait of growing a bud on the leaves you can see the extra leaf (finger) on the top two leaves.
its going to be an interesting grow to say the least

img_20231019_095942_303-jpg.3456920

This is going to be a fun experiment. It brings a whole new meaning to getting high.

Back
Top Bottom