Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

No worries, be good to have ya back around, we all miss you, haha ;)! Hope the moving is going ok. Been following your how to grow in Coco journal cult, also got my second journal up and running when ya get a chance to take a look :). Hope you have a great weekend pal!

Dont worry i be back soon enough. Been crazy busy with the move but its worth it to live in countryside with no neighbours and nice garden to relax in.

I will do a scrog grow and probs start a new journal. But i will do a review on this set up and go over the pros and cons first. Im off to chop now so be update when i get few mins spare.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No worries, be good to have ya back around, we all miss you, haha ;)! Hope the moving is going ok. Been following your how to grow in Coco journal cult, also got my second journal up and running when ya get a chance to take a look :). Hope you have a great weekend pal!
TK,
I'm also learning to grow in coco. Cultivator has been helping me when needed, and Bedroom farmer has been very helpful. I will say, I've never seen more vibrant, healthy plants. I'm 3 days into bloom on one grow and 6 weeks into bloom on another SOG grow, and so far, I'm liking coco. I don't know if it's the complete hydroponics nutrient line or the coco, but it's kicking ass !! And I'll sit by BF, as i know he brought the GSCs !!

TK,
I'm also learning to grow in coco. Cultivator has been helping me when needed, and Bedroom farmer has been very helpful. I will say, I've never seen more vibrant, healthy plants. I'm 3 days into bloom on one grow and 6 weeks into bloom on another SOG grow, and so far, I'm liking coco. I don't know if it's the complete hydroponics nutrient line or the coco, but it's kicking ass !! And I'll sit by BF, as i know he brought the GSCs !!

Hey slowpuffer. Awesome, I'll find your journal and follow along too. Such a great helpful community here, we're very lucky! That's great to hear, thanks for the info. I got a feeling I'm going to enjoy growing in coco as you ;)!

I will be at spannabis in march for the full 3 days if anyone is heading there. Please let me know if anyone headed there and wants to hook up and try my shatter cartridges. Or if anyone needs any oil its free for any 420 members. You wont miss me there. I be the bald dude in a 420 tshirt saying cultivator ;)

Now that is awesome, I wish I could make it there this year. It's on my list of things to do, I've never been to one of those cannabis events, they look amazing. One day I'm definitely gonna get the chance to go out there and I hope you're gonna be there, cause Im definitely gonna owe you a few drinks by then, haha ;). How is your oil making expedition going btw? Sounds so sick. I'd love to get into the industry so if you get big enough to need help and if you've ever got any jobs going for someone who is passionate and wants to learn, hit me up :). I also can't wait to have the opportunity to purchase some from you so I can try your work :)!

You're a legend Mr Cultivator!!

I will be at spannabis in march for the full 3 days if anyone is heading there. Please let me know if anyone headed there and wants to hook up and try my shatter cartridges. Or if anyone needs any oil its free for any 420 members. You wont miss me there. I be the bald dude in a 420 tshirt saying cultivator ;)

Be proud Bro. !! Wish I could be there, post lots of pics. .

Damn Cultivator, I was tempted enough to go to Spannabis as it was and then you go dangling carrots like that in front of us. I'll have to have a word with the wife and see if I can sort something out as it would be great to meet up with you all :thumb:

Hey cult! thought i would let you know the final results from my 1st grow. If you remember i had 8 x Incredible Bulk in my home made RDWC set up? anyway - I pulled just over 32oz (dry weight) which im over the moon with as i never thought it was anywhere near that much so im really pleased.

I cut down my plants and hung them to dry individually just to see how much each plant gave me. You know i actually pulled 7oz 20 grams (dry bud) from just one plant! and 6oz 9gram from another! these 2 plants were my biggest yielders. My smallest yieding plants only gave me 37gram and the other 43gram? all these plants were grown in the same tent/conditions, temps, nutrients etc yet the difference in yield between the plants is massive and i am unsure why. I could be wrong here but i noticed right from the start of my grow that i had 3 clearly different phenos with two of the plants looking nothing like the others at all with long (10 inch) skinny fingered leaves like sativas i guess. These were the 2 plants that gave me the least dry bud. I know Sativas take weeks longer to flower so would i be right in thinking that if i had left the 2 sativa looking phenos flowering for a few weeks longer they would have produced more bud?

The other pheno was poor as well only giving me 47 grams of dry bud but this plant was a bit weird from the start it grew funny at first with twisted leaves and shit then it was always a little behind the rest growth wise, it just looked different from the others and i think this was just down to a bad seed or plant in general. Remember all these plants were grown the same way from day 1 in the same conditions. I am just glad the other 5 plants were awesome and made up the final weight!

I have another 8 IB clones in the system already starting 12/12 today. Just wish i had labeled and cloned that 7oz+ plant for a mother That would have been a result having 8x7oz+ plants!

Many thanks for all the info you put out there. I have learned a lot from you over the last few months and throughout the grow.

Cheers

Nice mate. 7oz plants is right for dwc. However remember you can only get so much weed per light. The plants that got the best light are the ones that yield. As for the small plants its normally lack of light or a root issue that keeps them small.

Hey cult, quick question since u know the biz in coco! Watching youtube and seen a guy talking about cico. He said u can re use coco and everytimu use it it gets better cause its charged his wirfs. And while he was saying all this he only hadgrofan cubes he was using. So is it true or false about re using coco af does it make it better wverytime u re ise it. Thanks n hope u have fun at spannabis wish I could b there but thats a long rife cross a very large ocean!! M stateside!!

Congrats on the harvest Cultivator you sure do live up to your forum name :bravo:

Mmm certainly a pleasant feeling when dry weight turns out better than thought, ye i've had some like that...

Looking forwards to the next journal bud.

Hey cult. Long time since I've been on but I have the ladies up (finally) and going in the easy feed system. Day 16 and I'm thinking I need to flip or is one more bend and defol in order?.
Tbt

420-magazine-mobile768669190.jpg
420-magazine-mobile626240852.jpg
420-magazine-mobile901774093.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom