Hiya LED :ciao: the original happy gardner! :D LOL I still have a copy of that picture of you amongst your big outdoor bushes where you stuck a :) over your mug – such a great photo, an incredibly happy photo!

:welcome: stoked to see you and
starting a new journal myself.
woohoo! Ill be there. Are you still growing in the indoor space you built? Putting any outside this year? I guess I’ll find out :)

LOL! One of my favorite garden pics of all time for sure. I’ve been growing in that shed on and off for the last year but have ultimately decided to grow outside this summer. A little different than the grows I usually do. I opted for giant 65 and 100 gallon pots and only 4 plants. Doing an experiment since I like to try new things.

Hullo AmyG. I'm in! Care to join me? :passitleft: I'm vaping some purple punch at the moment and I've got some in the tent getting close as well! PP is a cross between GDP and, I think Larry's OG or some kind of OG. Your journal is looking good. I'm interested in the DDA. What's the high like? I've no experience with autos. Is there a DD strain that's not auto?
Here's a pic of my Purple Punch a few minutes ago. The buds go way down in the canopy and feel really dense! There are a very few amber trichs starting to show. Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.
20200505_113849.jpg

Hey Fredwak :welcome: welcome to the garden of my little Eden.

DDA is very unique, at least to me, but I don’t have a huge amount of experience with deep purple buds. What I can tell you about the DDA is that I find it to be a delightfully happy toke that makes me want to dance :slide: The flavours are out of this world sweet purple grapes and dankness/earth.

AFAIK There is no photo period version, but @dynamo1 did have an oddity that seemed to be a photoperiod (I’m not sure what happened with that actually :hmmmm: ) so you never know, we might all get lucky and have a rouge photoperiod pop out sometime in someone’s garden.

It’s considered special by quite a few people who grow it regularly. I am becoming one of them.

Purple Punch sounds good! Looks good too :)
:passitleft:

Happy Saturday morning folks :ciao:

I am realising this morning that I’m really craving some Sativa - I don’t have anything that is more ‘high‘ than stoned right now and I’m starting to notice, LOL!

It’s going to be a while too, I’ll drop my Panama in a month (woohoo!) and that will take a long slow time to finish - maybe the whole grow.

Meanwhile the DDA is surely a wonderful hybrid :love: and I have most definitely been enjoying it this morning :bongrip:

The fact that I can have the DDA alone is a sign that the baseline anxiety has dropped quite a bit since the summer-from-hell levels, when I became unable to toke anything remotely sativa without... well, it just wasn’t right.

I may try to seek-out some Sativa to barter for in the community here. It’s a long shot in this indica-favouring scene - but around new year there were claims of something called ‘Killer’ grown locally, and recently the good quality GDP (indica) came my way, so someone round here is growing some good things :) Wish me luck!

Coffee and DDA is a great Saturday morning starter to be sure! Wishing every one a great day and weekend :circle-of-love: :surf:

Wish me luck!
Don’t break a leg!
Have luck of a more excellent nature.
It sounds to me like you are pretty well linked in to the best support an anonymous community ((population 0) can offer. Hopefully that Killer isn’t kush.

Hi McRib! Welcome to my corner of 420 Eden :welcome: Glad to hear you like the line-up And happy to have you join me and us.
luck of a more excellent nature
:high-five:

DDA is very drifty this mornIng - and at the same time I am dreaming of playing table tennis :thedoubletake: :laughtwo:

Going to force myself to stay off the digital devices for hours at a time, for the rest of my Saturday in fact. Too much screening for me lately :nerd-with-glasses: heading in to the forest for a bit :love: :hippy:

so glad that you actually have a home to grow in this winter!
:green_heart:
You and me both Felipe :green_heart: There’s a consciousness of it every day :Namaste:

You must have your new overlander?
I hope you have the fluffy dice up somewhere!
I’m more of a rainbow crystal hanging off the rearview mirror type :hippy: And this journey into the forest was metaphorical, no powered overlander as yet. Presently I travel amongst the trees in my minds eye but truly I’m in the forest as soon as I step out my door. It’s all around and only 20m away in some directions.

Hey @Amy Gardner , how are you doing ? Hope your keeping safe in these strange times ,I am signed up for this one :popcorn:
I absolutely love your set up so clean , I love your planning method, especially your timeline board I will start to adopt this to try and keep my attempt at perpetual growing on schedule , and your light is just beautiful, well done I just started growing with QB and I love what happens with such little wattage. One day I would like to build a light like yours it really is amazing you should be very proud. . I am very excited to see this grow unfold.

I see you have the same fan set up as me , Ac infinity , it’s been a game changer for me to be honest , took me a long time to get the hang of it thoe

I like how informative and interesting you make your journal, you can really tell how much effort is put into this

Hey @DeanWest89 :welcome: to my Eden. Thank you for your generous compliments, they are much appreciated :ganjamon: .

I am, as you say, very proud of my light build - I literally learnt only watt (LOL!) I needed to know in order to do it so I’m no expert about it. It is very satisfying knowing the basics of how and why it works, and enough to do it again if I want to (with @Graytail on hand to check everything!).

very excited to see this grow unfold.
Me as well! :thumb:

I’m glad you like my first run at a timeline sketch. Looking at it laid out like that makes a lot of sense to my brain, I just couldnt imagine things effectively until I had that idea. It helped me visualise what situations might arise from different planting schedules and choices.
:Namaste:

Whew! Made it. :laughtwo: I want to read Hash Hound’s first, and then I’ll be back. :hug:

Nice line-up, by the way. :thumb:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom