Hello Amy! Long time no talk to. Glad to see that you've got a perpetual grow and journal going. Caring for our plants is sometimes a fulltime job whether we like it or not. Off to a great start. Love your strains! I'm really interested in the Sour Bubba.
Anywho, I'll be here in the corner rolling a fattie and trying to soak up some knowledge. Never to old to learn.

Sparks! :passitleft: Nice ... thanks! :welcome: Is great to see you around. I hope you’re keeping well, as much as is possible during a global plague. What’s cooking in your gardens these days?

I’m actually a little scared of what I could grow in a hempy that big... o_O
Jeez Louise! A 30gal hempy :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: ...I dont use that emoji often - seems relevant :D

:thanks: thankyou so much for diving into the internet ocean to find that today - or for having it on hand alreday! And stripping it of extraneous links.
It’s definitely one of the things I looked at and then lost track of (I remember the pics):thumb:
My pleasure Amy. :green_heart:

It’s a great feeling to be up and running with some living plants to tend.
Adorable baby pictures! :love:
... as well as infused olive oil for CBD dosing and infused coconut oil for CBD edibles, I also make a 5-6mg/ml infusion into sweet almond oil. A couple of friends use this for eczema
Thanks for the tip on almond oil. I may try this sometime for my wife and (soon to be) daughter in-law.
and when BeezLuiz did his first testing from a Nova process, I remember it came back stronger than he expected!
This is true. As I remember, I had assumed 95% decarb and 82% infusion (grape seed oil) efficiencies. But to get my calculations to match the lab report, I should have used 98% efficiency for both decarb and infusion. I hope to send more samples to the lab this year once I have some CBD to harvest.

Thanks for the warm welcome Amy. The family and I are well.
As for my garden, i hadn't had anything going/growing since i pulled down my last plants at harvest some time last summer. Then did a cleaning and turned the lights off to nnot return until right before this whole Covid lockdown thing. But I do have some girls going now for the first time in almost a year at about 3 weeks of flower. Been adding the pics to my old journal that's in my link. You're more than welcome to stop by and say "high" anytime. Although, I have to admit that its been pretty quiet lately, no doubt do to my time of being away and neglecting my journal duties. But in my defense, I was working 12-14 hours a day just to make ends meat and was usually so damned tired after work and by the time I got home that I usually ended up lagging on my journal.
But now with the Covid, I've got plenty of time off from work, and in the garden again.
Got me a Three Queens (Wifi#43 × Bubba Kush), Sweet Pink Stink- (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) bred by #csihumboldt, and a cross of Glittlez × Galactic Glue at about day 23 or so of 12/12. Also have a Sugar Black Rose by Delicious Seeds going into flower this weekend. So should be getting interesting pretty soon, and you (and anyone else) are always welcome to stop by my little green peice of paradise, and peice of mind.

family and I are well
Glad to hear it. And to hear the garden is in swing too.
my little green peice of paradise, and peice of mind.
I shall be over...

Nice sounding bunch of strains you have going.

Particularly...
Sugar Black Rose
:popcorn: I’m sure I’ve seen someone here grow this and it was stunning. My brain is telling me @bobrown14 . I will have to check.
This is true. As I remember, I had assumed 95% decarb and 82% infusion (grape seed oil) efficiencies. But to get my calculations to match the lab report, I should have used 98% efficiency for both decarb and infusion. I hope to send more samples to the lab this year once I have some CBD to harvest.
:thumb: Thanks for confirming Luiz. What a spectacular little machine. I might write to them about sponsoring here... so we can rave about it more! I was able to almost fully make a 200ml batch on my own without leaving my room - nearly a months worth of meds. All I needed was my carer to squeeze it out for me at the end and wash-up the equipment. This really puts control and engagement into patients‘ hands, even those with physical ‘defecits’. The big one looks incredible but there’s no 230-240v version yet, thankfully :laughtwo: - that will save my savings for a while :)

Sugar Black Rose?? Wasn't me but I do run a lot of black flowers. Got 2 now, Jellium and Slurricane.

Pics be coming.

Been out tractoring & social distancing with the birds and the bees. Some of my favorite people. Rain came spoilt my fun. Snowed Saturday was 25C today. Yay can plant my outdoor gear.

How you making out down there Amy?? Hope you're staying safe and the rains are coming or already there.

Some of my favorite people
:thumb:

cheers bo! Thanks for swinging over. Things are ok down here, if a little charr’d. We’ve had some rains yes - enough to bring on a late season dragonfly hatching (some of my favourI’ve people :) ). I’m not sure where the official ‘drought’ status is at but we have water in our tanks :)

Back
Top Bottom