Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Nope, that's it, good to see it recover. All my leave tops are touched yellow.

We'd originally said we wouldn't do any training, wanting them to lead a stress free life. After Britney's accident and the effect the cold floor had on them all, we gave up the unattainable perfect first grow and had at some helpful stress.

Kind of like getting that inevitable first scratch on a new car, finally you can stop washing it every three hours.

Re: Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Stra

Nobody in real need of anything, so I think I'll pull them out when I rotate them and do a good check of them, clean up anything dead on 'em and release their wires.

Did notice some very minor clawing on a few leaves here and there, could have even been from us handling them or the wind. A touch of burn to a few tips as well, but hardly even noticeable.

Tonight's pics:

Family, pink then green:

The two tall girls:

Trudy:

Droopy:

Britney:

Rev from two angles:

A few closeups for fun:

Did some measuring while they were out for their checkup:

• Tallest is a Candy Cane at 29 inches
  • Next is a Northern Lights at 21 inches
  • Trudy (Candy Cane) is next at 17 inches
  • Droopy (Northern Lights) round out the first four at 14 inches

I'm surprised how different they all are, they were all treated exactly the same up until the cold floor was solved. Came in knowing they'd not be exact replicas of each other, but didn't expect such a range.

That completes the four that haven't had anything purposefully done to them besides opening Droopy up a little bit.

• Rev was LST'ed down 5 days ago and is at 10 inches, but would be 15 if she was straight.
  • Britney is 8 inches, we don't talk about why.

I'm hoping for a bit of help here. We're not 100% sure we didn't switch both CCs and NLs during germination. I'm quite sure they were not swapped between the two groups. We started with the NLs on the left and the CC on the right, but there's some chance it got flipped on the first night.

Opinions VERY welcome. I'm just not experienced enough to be able to tell by appearances.

Trudy is perfect :)

All the plants are looking great now, arteekay and JayBizzle - that's a gorgeous garden you've got there. Good for you, JB, for getting arteekay to drop that first bean -- this is an addictive hobby (the growing, not the medicine) but so much fun!

Thanks Glimmer, and yes it is addictive, lots of fun especially when you can almost watch those girls grow. Funny that when we first talked about that first bean, it was going to be a small closet grow.. yikes.. I think RTK is finally back in control of the purchases! lol

You guys have a good set up now. Will be good for several runs before you get the itch again...wait who am I kidding haha. You guys will be in a 4x8 next run probably lol.
That is a fact,it is very addictive. I originally was going to get a 2x2 tent to veg in with 1 light for flower one for veg, now I have a 4x4 a 5x10 3 lights for the flower tent and 2 for the veg tent. Good thing I am broke or I would have the whole house as 1 big garden :)

You guys have a good set up now. Will be good for several runs before you get the itch again...wait who am I kidding haha. You guys will be in a 4x8 next run probably lol.

Don't give RTK any ideas, he's already measured for that (no joke lol). The current plan is to germinate 4 seed (mixed strains) for Jan 1st sprout.. yes.. only 4.. now we will have to see what actually unfolds

Wow, RT. Haven't been able to get on much lately but your ladies look fantastic:goodjob:

Very impressive ;)

Thanks golfer, they impress me every day. I still run down every couple of hours at most whenever I'm home.

Hey Arteekay! This was a great journal?

Thanks MzSiroz, assuming that wasn't meant to be a question. I think it's a good journal and a decent read, according to my daughter at least.

She may just be anglin' for a better Christmas gift though.

Thanks Glimmer, and yes it is addictive, lots of fun especially when you can almost watch those girls grow. Funny that when we first talked about that first bean, it was going to be a small closet grow.. yikes.. I think RTK is finally back in control of the purchases! lol

Yup, all done!

For now...

(empties the online cart for two different shops).

I've already made that joke a week or two ago, next step will probably be taking the tent out and just turning half the basement into the garden. Muwahahhaohohohohohehehe

That is a fact,it is very addictive. I originally was going to get a 2x2 tent to veg in with 1 light for flower one for veg, now I have a 4x4 a 5x10 3 lights for the flower tent and 2 for the veg tent. Good thing I am broke or I would have the whole house as 1 big garden :)

Wait a second.... I can use the whole house as 1 big garden?

(runs to fill the online cart for every shop I can find).

Hey Biz, we're gonna need a bigger carbon filter....

Hahahaha yup. I told the girlfriend I wouldn't get any bigger than the room I am in. I didn't say anything about how much light I would add. I think she might get upset when I keep bringing branches for her to trim the fans off of!

Yeah, poor girl suffering with you and all that dope. My sympathy is bottomless.

Don't give RTK any ideas, he's already measured for that (no joke lol). The current plan is to germinate 4 seed (mixed strains) for Jan 1st sprout.. yes.. only 4.. now we will have to see what actually unfolds

No worries bud, I've moved on.... to bigger things, now about that bedroom of yours, how many plants ya think will fit in there?

A dog, a cat, you and a bed, should be able to squeeze three or four in there at least.

Shoot, I started with a box of cfl's and a 1.5x2.5 and now I have a 4x4 with a 400w HPS :rofl: probably will continue to expand as I continue to expand my knowledge base. Even though 420 mag thinks for me sometimes.

Tonight's update and pics.

Family:

The first four are 6 weeks old tonight!

Our tall Candy Cane grew another 2 inches and was dry and light. She got her first DNF bloom nutes at 95%+ strength and full strength Calmag+ (880ppm, 5.8 PH). Need her to stop stretching pretty soon. She has the least developed flowers of the first four:

Looks better looking down on her:

Our tallest Northern Lights stayed at 21 inches and will wait another night at least for her next feeding. She's got the thickest flowers of the bunch. Amazing growth every day.

Just her top:

Droopy grew an inch and was droopy every time I saw her. She's stacking up on flowers though, underneath the droop. Watered on Sunday and has a night or two left before her next.

Trudy also put on an inch and is the next in flowering performance. Another night for her as well before watering.

Rev is 31 days old and put on an inch and a half. She has at least 6 tops that are within a couple millimeters of each other, so I've got high hopes for her! She's a a bit light, but i want to give her a good dry before she gets into her flowering stretch, so she'll wait at least another night.

Britney is now 34 days old and is just amazing to me. Put on an inch and a half and she's wide, thick and full and has 5 tops all the same height. Just starting to show her girly parts, so I wonder if I didn't delay her a week or so progress rather than deny it completely. I've got some hopes for her as well.

Some close ups cause I love em:

Really can't wait to see what the next week brings.

Beautiful :circle-of-love: :party:

Back
Top Bottom