I had some ATF from a dispo once and it literally felt like a thundercloud was going off in my brain. Some strains are unremarkable for someone with a tolerance like mine, but that one was memorable!

So I’m just jumping in here, Ase I’ve read some of your content related to training in this thread but I admit I haven’t read it front to back.
I’m sold on the training and I hope to utilize it in the future.

I had some ATF from a dispo once and it literally felt like a thundercloud was going off in my brain. Some strains are unremarkable for someone with a tolerance like mine, but that one was memorable!

So I’m just jumping in here, Ase I’ve read some of your content related to training in this thread but I admit I haven’t read it front to back.
I’m sold on the training and I hope to utilize it in the future.

If I didn't bite off more than I can chew, I'll be starting new beans today and will be really focusing on the training and not much else. Quadlining is what really has stuck with most people so I am going to make sure that this round is mostly about training and not about the other stuff. Which means it's a good time to be tuning in!

I feel you on the tolerance thing and am always in search for strains that tend to blow my mind on the regular. With my tolerance sometimes I can tell when I am high but I don't necessarily feel like I am (if that makes sense? Maybe it will if you have a high tolerance like mine...) so I really try to keep notes of the ones that make me feel like a rookie again.

Looking wicked Ase !

I know exactly what you mean about the strong strains that take you back to the noobie days! Thy are definitely keepers whenever you can find those !

If I didn't bite off more than I can chew, I'll be starting new beans today and will be really focusing on the training and not much else. Quadlining is what really has stuck with most people so I am going to make sure that this round is mostly about training and not about the other stuff. Which means it's a good time to be tuning in!

I feel you on the tolerance thing and am always in search for strains that tend to blow my mind on the regular. With my tolerance sometimes I can tell when I am high but I don't necessarily feel like I am (if that makes sense? Maybe it will if you have a high tolerance like mine...) so I really try to keep notes of the ones that make me feel like a rookie again.

My brother said the same thing about ATF, and how it was noticeable in its strength for a high tolerance person like him. How does DTF (still love that acronym) differ, or are they completed unrelated? I guess I could just ask the Stanks...

I meant to clarify an earlier comment Ase, about my question around feeding while I was away: the difference isn't 10 days in starting seeds... I'd start seeds now if I knew I could be covered for the 10 days I was away. Instead I'll be starting them when I return... and by that time I could have a full veg cycle done. So my plan is basically, flower until Dec. 9, trim, dry, and bottle by Dec. 21... and then get back and start a new round Jan. 1. I would much prefer to be flipping on Jan. 1 but I'm just not confident about leaving everything running for those 10 days. I guess I could throw caution to the wind and go for it, because worst case, I'm out some seeds and have to start again Jan. 1 - which sets me no further back.

My brother said the same thing about ATF, and how it was noticeable in its strength for a high tolerance person like him. How does DTF (still love that acronym) differ, or are they completed unrelated? I guess I could just ask the Stanks...

I meant to clarify an earlier comment Ase, about my question around feeding while I was away: the difference isn't 10 days in starting seeds... I'd start seeds now if I knew I could be covered for the 10 days I was away. Instead I'll be starting them when I return... and by that time I could have a full veg cycle done. So my plan is basically, flower until Dec. 9, trim, dry, and bottle by Dec. 21... and then get back and start a new round Jan. 1. I would much prefer to be flipping on Jan. 1 but I'm just not confident about leaving everything running for those 10 days. I guess I could throw caution to the wind and go for it, because worst case, I'm out some seeds and have to start again Jan. 1 - which sets me no further back.
It’s a Durban poison pollinated with the same ATF pollen

I understand your tolerance. I dont always get the effects certain strains claim. I just get a little high lol.
Super Lemon Haze is right up there along with ATF.

I am embarking on the journey to reset my ECS.
6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

pretty groovy and Im almost done with day one!

Tolerance is something that will never or always be a factor for me. Lol. Depends on which way you want to look at it. I’m a puff or 2 type of smoker now and often go numerous days without partaking. When I get a good indica in the cabinet I may smoke more often but even then it will just be a puff or 2 at bed time. I miss that. Got northern lights drying now so hopefully I’ll be able to take advantage of that pretty soon.

Yes sir. Same ATF male in all three of the crosses, the Stankberry, the DTF and the Kushberry Thunderfuck.

I actually broke some of his pollen out of the freezer and did some selective pollination on one of the African Meltdown clones that is in veg. Not sure how viable the pollen is having been sitting in the freezer for a year, but we are gonna find out. I love the structure on the Meldown and think the cross would be interesting to see grow out. Not making a lot of seeds if it is viable, just a couple dozen to play around with...so we will see!

Tolerance is something that will never or always be a factor for me. Lol. Depends on which way you want to look at it. I’m a puff or 2 type of smoker now and often go numerous days without partaking. When I get a good indica in the cabinet I may smoke more often but even then it will just be a puff or 2 at bed time. I miss that. Got northern lights drying now so hopefully I’ll be able to take advantage of that pretty soon.

Hey Mr. Magoo, your ability to only take a couple puffs here and there probably keeps your ECS very alive and waiting for inputs, great on you! Northern Lights is one of my faves to grow so far. EspeciLly outdoors cause there’s hardly any smell at all...until you get to rubbing on her a little. :)

Yes sir. Same ATF male in all three of the crosses, the Stankberry, the DTF and the Kushberry Thunderfuck.

I actually broke some of his pollen out of the freezer and did some selective pollination on one of the African Meltdown clones that is in veg. Not sure how viable the pollen is having been sitting in the freezer for a year, but we are gonna find out. I love the structure on the Meldown and think the cross would be interesting to see grow out. Not making a lot of seeds if it is viable, just a couple dozen to play around with...so we will see!

Some really wild strains and crosses VS! I’ll have to swing by your place and catch up on whatcha got going on. I’ve been meaning to jump into your writings as I believe you are a relatively long time Doc Buds soil guy right? I’m just getting my feet wet with the kit. There is so much to read and Doc has some great content on here. I feel like I’m working towards my masters in potology with all the research I’ve been doing :pMy soil Has been cooking for 26 days and I’m waiting for a delivery from Seedsman to start a couple of seeds. I’m going with 10 gallon final pot size. 1 gallon first, of course.

newty the bone collector...
I can see all these former skeletons of plants hanging from the ceiling of her garage. Lol! People ask... what are those? She says, “those were my babies” :oops:
:rofl: Some creepy music plays in the background lol
How do I miss these things! :laugh::laugh::laugh::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:
Yes sir I am. Hula girl makes a comeback. These are so dense this time, i'm loving it.
Congrats bro!! Wahoooooooooo now that’s some serious nuggage!

Can’t wait to see some quads after this hot messy mess of goodness! :D #goodproblems

Show us how it’s done Sensei, the kids need to know :D
E2143EEE-6399-4034-8F1F-1209B32E31FF.jpeg

That sounds awesome. The African Meltdown is a beauty

Back
Top Bottom