Ase's Perpetual Fun With Coco

Autos are looking so ON point!!

Love the way that Tangerine Dream is growing. She was the once that first caught my eye when I looked at the photo of all of them not knowing who is who at first.

And look at all of those free seeds!!! I'm very jealous over here right now but at least I have some babies and I did receive seeds not too too long ago lol. But anyway, I also know the feeling of wanting another tent. All of my tents are so packed I NEED more room as well...

All in all l, Great work with your garden!
:passitleft:

Autos are looking so ON point!!

Love the way that Tangerine Dream is growing. She was the once that first caught my eye when I looked at the photo of all of them not knowing who is who at first.

And look at all of those free seeds!!! I'm very jealous over here right now but at least I have some babies and I did receive seeds not too too long ago lol. But anyway, I also know the feeling of wanting another tent. All of my tents are so packed I NEED more room as well...

All in all l, Great work with your garden!
:passitleft:

The Tangerine Dream was the one I told my friend I thought would be the best for a solo plant in one 4x4' tent grow. I am going to clone her and am thinking about doing it with one of the clones. The growth has been solid the whole time. The Amnesiac has been as well.

The lost coast og was simply a phenomenal plant. I had 2 phenos though. Both grew well, but only the POTM winner was a keeper. Very skunky. Very potent. It had everything man. Mine were from Emerald Triangle though.

I'm sure you will do it justice brother.

The Tangerine Dream was the one I told my friend I thought would be the best for a solo plant in one 4x4' tent grow. I am going to clone her and am thinking about doing it with one of the clones. The growth has been solid the whole time. The Amnesiac has been as well.

Ah I forgot you're gonna do one of those single plant grows. I'll be waiting to see that one! I think it would be something super fun to do if I had the space, I unfortunately don't though. I did decide that my 5x5 and 4x4 will most likely have 2 different grows instead of veg and flower. Since I can veg and clone well in my 4x2 that'll be the veg tent and then I'll run 6 plants in each tent. I think in my 5x5 I'll have 6 plants in 7 gals but only run 2 strains maybe 3 plants of each. That way one half of the scrog will be one strains and the other half will be another.

The lost coast og was simply a phenomenal plant. I had 2 phenos though. Both grew well, but only the POTM winner was a keeper. Very skunky. Very potent. It had everything man. Mine were from Emerald Triangle though.

I'm sure you will do it justice brother.

It looked like it. Definitely wouldn't be growing it if it wasn't for seeing it on yours. We definitely train our plants much different so I doubt it will look as pretty as yours did but that's ok. If I can hit 4/5 OZ (trimmed) a plant than I don't care what it looks like ;)

Ah I forgot you're gonna do one of those single plant grows. I'll be waiting to see that one! I think it would be something super fun to do if I had the space, I unfortunately don't though. I did decide that my 5x5 and 4x4 will most likely have 2 different grows instead of veg and flower. Since I can veg and clone well in my 4x2 that'll be the veg tent and then I'll run 6 plants in each tent. I think in my 5x5 I'll have 6 plants in 7 gals but only run 2 strains maybe 3 plants of each. That way one half of the scrog will be one strains and the other half will be another.

Yeah it makes me a little nervous just doing one plant but I pretty much have settled on the idea of my 4x2' tent becoming a "fun tent". Either growing big girls or breeding. Breeding is something I am learning a lot about right now. Maybe I'll grow the big girl and then go right into breeding in the fall. I'll be taking clones today and tomorrow so better figure out what my next plan is soon!

I want to get back to one of my tents for veg and one for flower. I really would like to just be able to move plants in one tent into the other but I always do things in sets of fours and lately that has led to me just using each tent separately. Would love to get to the point to where I am harvesting a plant ever other week and stagger them but that's so much work when it comes to feeding and not being able to make nutrient solutions in large batches. So many options! Lol. I think I need to smoke and relax and start my weekend and then trying to figure all this out.

Photos Day 40

I was going to wait until tomorrow to do the last hard defoliation and training. Decided to do it today instead. I will likely take some clones tomorrow and then no more hard training for these girls. All of them are growing strong and healthy. I will let the veg grow back a bit until they are all happy, even and spaced well and then I will flip.

From top left counter clockwise - Tangerine Dream, White Castle, Amnesiac, Jack Herer. The Amnesiac is looking so good. After this defoliation she maybe tied with the Tangerine Dream at the top spot.

IMG_263723.JPG

Yeah it makes me a little nervous just doing one plant but I pretty much have settled on the idea of my 4x2' tent becoming a "fun tent". Either growing big girls or breeding. Breeding is something I am learning a lot about right now. Maybe I'll grow the big girl and then go right into breeding in the fall. I'll be taking clones today and tomorrow so better figure out what my next plan is soon!

I want to get back to one of my tents for veg and one for flower. I really would like to just be able to move plants in one tent into the other but I always do things in sets of fours and lately that has led to me just using each tent separately. Would love to get to the point to where I am harvesting a plant ever other week and stagger them but that's so much work when it comes to feeding and not being able to make nutrient solutions in large batches. So many options! Lol. I think I need to smoke and relax and start my weekend and then trying to figure all this out.

I see what you're saying, I am about to start breeding here in December or so too. It's funny how we're always having kinda the same idea on things. I just started 4 reg Jillybean seeds, 2 fem OG kush and 2 fem Sharksbreath. I still have 6 reg Jillybean beans left so I might just wait to keep a male around but I also have 5 Afghani reg seeds and might choose a male from that cultivar as well

All I know is I have a lot of plants and no space. I currently have 6 plants in 3 gallon pots just sitting in front of the open 5x5 and getting light from there. They also need transplanting really bad too

Finally subbing in.

That is some beautiful training!

I knew you would make it over at some point! Trying a new step in my training as of today. It's turning into more of a mini-flux. I think they are going to look pretty cool once they start stretching.

Wow - your training looks perfect. Definitely something to shoot for next time for me. My x shape looks more like I drew it left handed!

Really nice job! I kind of missed the boat on getting an early start on training my plants. I ended up tying the tops down and using that approach to LST. I think it filled out the tent nicely any way but it is a bit of a tangle now that I have the screen in. Definitely need to take your approach next time.

Goodness me I hope my Gorilla isn't an auto...that would suck a big prick may the bud gods be with her. LoL looking good Ase! Well done on the training bru I love it

I think I bought mine specifically to be an Auto. I needed 4 and I had 2 so I bought the Headlights and Gorilla Glue. I'm sure yours is probably a regular seed! Mine smells awesome but it's so short. Thanks for the compliment on the training. It's been really fun ;)

I think I bought mine specifically to be an Auto. I needed 4 and I had 2 so I bought the Headlights and Gorilla Glue. I'm sure yours is probably a regular seed! Mine smells awesome but it's so short. Thanks for the compliment on the training. It's been really fun ;)
Hopefully Gorilla would have said the freebie is an auto if that was the case bru. Either way just hoping it goes well

Really nice job! I kind of missed the boat on getting an early start on training my plants. I ended up tying the tops down and using that approach to LST. I think it filled out the tent nicely any way but it is a bit of a tangle now that I have the screen in. Definitely need to take your approach next time.

Yeah you have to start early to do this kind of training. I really like it. Screenless SCROG as one of my friends has quoted it. The thing I really like about this way is it avoids the tangling and it really spaces and evens the plant out. It gives great opportunities for cloning as well and you can take and branches that might make things crowded to give it more space as well. I decided with all the new seeds I just got that I likely won't be cloning this round. I really wanted to but there is way too many things that I have that I want to try now.

Back
Top Bottom