Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hi all, just want your thoughts on what the problem can be. Growing in organic soil, feeding ph to 6.5.
420-magazine-mobile1493378083.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2025594492.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1345734362.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1735175180.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1530010348.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488705501.jpg

Mellow Yellow everywhere.
Thanks all keep up the kind work.

Up your cal mag a bit bud

Then it's even more unlikely it's your culprit. The plants leaves look a really lush dark green and have a nice shine to them so it's definitely not lacking in N. chances are it's just a slight leaf deformity and nothing too sinister pal .
Okay for sure thank you, I just wanted to make sure it was an XYZ disease that I hadn't seen before LOL. As I said before, all four of my other plants in there are completely fine, my LED is only 400 watts and is 23 inches above the canopy so not a big deal there. After all this isn't vetch space, I want to just try and encourage growth but not too quickly. This is the only plant out of the six that I am not doing LST on, just double topping.

Yes it should do the job. Fish bone meal and products it's used in are great sources of phosphorus mate

I added 1 1/2 ML to a little over a quarter gallon and 1 Ml terpinator fed the whole quarter gallon
And then topped it off with plain ro water on top of where I watered but not to much. Maybe half a quarter gallon.
I'm taking a vacation and I have my timer set.
So she should be good for a week. Until my nutes get to my house and I can start my hydro grow and get her bud candy big bud overdrive and carboload

420-magazine-mobile260823303.jpg

What's up 420 fam!
Quick question on seedlings.
Is ok to us roots excel for starting seeds? will be in rapid rooting cubes surrounded with pro mix hp soil.
Totally not necessary! Rule #1.......patience my friend!
House and home......good way to start out though.

420-magazine-mobile1763866038.jpg

Hi not sure you can see it, wondering if anyone can identify what the green tint is on my soil. Algae or moss? If it's moss should I leave it?
If it's algae advise on how to eradicate.

My thought was let the soil dry out, remove top layer as new soil.

Hi not sure you can see it, wondering if anyone can identify what the green tint is on my soil. Algae or moss? If it's moss should I leave it?
If it's algae advise on how to eradicate.

My thought was let the soil dry out, remove top layer as new soil.

Yes. definitely let the soil dry out at least a couple of inches. You could scrape the growth away very gently but I doubt it'll do much harm. If your top soil is wet and light gets to the surface, you will get algae growth. It's not so much of a problem if you spread the plant out or she grows wide so less light gets to the soil surface. I grow in coco now so don't get this problem but when growing in soil or perlite it used to appear from time to time. 1. Don't keep the soil soaking wet - let it dry out a bit between waterings. 2, You could cover the surface of the soil with hydroton. These are small clay pebbles that are used for decoration, drainage and when used on top of the growing medium, will retain moisture well - good for hot countries. You could also used well washed coco coir as a top layer for the soil which will do more or less the same as hydroton. :goodluck:

On a strain hunt. Something with good yields and dense buds!

I'm on with Master Kush at the moment and the buds and yields from a medium sized plant a very respectable. The buds are supposed to get massive. Critical Kush, critical mass and big bud are a couple of big yielders off the top of my head.

Are these 15 liter pots limiting my potential yield? I just feel that after I started growing in soil, the yield has been reduced very much compared to Hydropnonics. To make sure this is true and I'm not insane, I will do a test-grow in hydro again very soon.

MAIN_001.jpg

MAIN_002.jpg

MAIN_003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom