Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

420-magazine-mobile411444663.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769045197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1974112940.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1536354980.jpg
so it was so windy that it was pushing this tree lifting the side walk the sidewalk gave way cracked the main city water line and down goes the tree no one was hurt thank god but now we can't get that water line to stop because the pipe is broken
420-magazine-mobile11636952.jpg
oh and I must say while lights were out battery pack did a little good with my led lights after that I kept them by the window and when sun went down I put them in tent and use rope to tie light to structure pole so power clicked on a couple hours ago maybe 2?? Anyways guys thanks for your help and concern

how much luck can one have ... even the mailbox got spared ;)

Any AN users in coco. I just purchased cal mag xtra. It has a very high nitrogen level 4-0-0

Should it be used with my AN sensi grow for coco part A (3-0-0) ? Or in place of it?

I'd just start easy with half dose bring up a bit maybe , I grow in coco I add 2 ml per gal of gh cal mag . Second thought maybe ?

I'd just start easy with half dose bring up a bit maybe , I grow in coco I add 2 ml per gal of gh cal mag . Second thought maybe ?
But in conjunction with part a correct?

In my state its illegal to grow cannabis. therefore im afraid to post any pics. My questions are can I use my old flora solution to water my soil plants?. Last question how tall should a 3 week old plant be in a tent under a 600watt led light. Thanks in advance.

In my state its illegal to grow cannabis. therefore im afraid to post any pics. My questions are can I use my old flora solution to water my soil plants?. Last question how tall should a 3 week old plant be in a tent under a 600watt led light. Thanks in advance.

How was it it stored? And how long we taking ?

The 3 week old plant its about 10 inches tall but more bushu than I expected. I'm growing then big enough to sex for a friend with terminal cancer. Inside is an entirely different animal for me. I've never few anything indoors. Plants are way different than I expected

Bushy is good. And bless you for helping your friend our thoughts and prayers are with them

420-magazine-mobile1199699642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878519502.jpg

Planted about 2 weeks ago in rapid rooters, put the rapid rooters into solo cups with oceans forest soil 2 days ago and have started to get some yellowing. Is it too hot for them? Temps staying around 75-80 50-70% humidity 100w of cfl

420-magazine-mobile1199699642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878519502.jpg

Planted about 2 weeks ago in rapid rooters, put the rapid rooters into solo cups with oceans forest soil 2 days ago and have started to get some yellowing. Is it too hot for them? Temps staying around 75-80 50-70% humidity 100w of cfl
U feeding them nutrients?

Wow. Good thing I am good with foreign languages, because at first I thought this was English. Now I find out it isn't. :) But no matter. I will learn. So, if I may ask a question: If it takes 11 weeks from start to finish, and I planted 21 weeks ago, what am doing wrong? My pics are posted in the gallery. Thanks for any help!

Hi this is my first tent grow I have devils cream auto in coco under a 600w light feeding coco a+b and I was wondering if this plants are under or over watered etc any tips or advice on them would be greatly appreciated it's week 5 temp is 32degres 20on 4off light cycle

cheers

420-magazine-mobile1554741680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719116044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940886682.jpg

Over watering is probably the most common mistake people make. What I do is wait for them to START to wilt from thirst, then I water. Yours look thirsty?? The first pic there beautiful!!

Over watering is probably the most common mistake people make. What I do is wait for them to START to wilt from thirst, then I water. Yours look thirsty?? The first pic there beautiful!!

Yeh that's what I was asking one minute there perfect next they look over / under watered then nxt time u look there fine must be sensitive to heat etc

Hi this is my first tent grow I have devils cream auto in coco under a 600w light feeding coco a+b and I was wondering if this plants are under or over watered etc any tips or advice on them would be greatly appreciated it's week 5 temp is 32degres 20on 4off light cycle

cheers

420-magazine-mobile1554741680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile719116044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile940886682.jpg

Lower your temps, there far to high, max you want to be is 27-28c.

Hey everyone quick question I just went through hurricane Irma here in Florida and lost power for two days no light has been on the plants except a little bit of sunlight. My intentions were flipping to flower this weekend anyway but when I went in and open up my tent it was almost 90 in my house and my plants were dripping wet. Power came back on this morning I have fans going on the plants now. My lights will be coming on at 6 p.m. tonight should everything be okay or should I do anything?

Back
Top Bottom