B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Tent

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

Oooh am I the first to see the vid? Very nice, love the size of that tent. where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking. I had been looking for some on Ama_on. I guess you can say that I am currently doing my first outside grow since my plants are on the fire escape. But I would like a tent for clones. Please give my regards to Miss Spiffy.

Re: B.I.D. 3.0 Video Grow - BPN - JDL600 - Coco - GLR - 400WMH - Multi-Strain Tent Pa

Just a word to those that are thinking of trying to flower under green light.

Because the plant is green, we know that its main color receptors are chlorophyll a and b. These absorb mostly red and blue light, and absorb green the least. If only exposed to green light, the plant will not grow as much as if it were exposed to a full spectrum of colors, or as much as if it were exposed to red or blue light.

Plants have mesophyll cells that contain chloroplasts. In most green plants, chlorophyll a, chrlorophyll b (an accessory pigment), and carotenoids are the dominant photopigments. Each pigment is able to absorb the photons of light energy from sunlight and use it to complete photosynthesis. Chlorophyll a absorbs most energy from wavelengths of violet-blue and orange-red light and chlorophyll b absorbs mainly blue light. However, no photopigments in green plants are able to absorb green light. Thus, light not absorbed is reflected by the pigments, allowing the plants to appear the color green. When placed under a green light source, the pigments do not receive a sufficient amount of light energy to disrupt the reaction center of the photosystems essential for photosynthesis to occur.

I other words, the reason we see green plants as green, is because that is the color NOT ABSORBED as well as the others.

We see white when all light is reflected back to our eyes. When we see something that is red, it is because that is what is reflected back to our eyes and not absorbed... The same goes for green... it is reflected away, and not absorbed.

sub'd.. watching your video right now.. nice..

well just to be clear i use a green light when i need to work ion the plants for just the reasons outlined in jandres last post. it lets me see while not interrupting the photo period.very handy for working around light schedules ... qtl i got two tents one from amaz__ and one from _bay they were89.99 and 99.99 usd. respectivly .i really like the control they give in particular for light leaks and odor control providing you have a carbon scrubber. they hold water if you over flow at least long enough to get it mopped up. an interesting point is i had some friends over and it took me unzipping for them to realize what they were.they thought they were wardrobes or storage lol i cant guarantee everyone will be that easy to fool after all they were medicated lol but there are some really nice points to them.

There are some drawbacks to for example size and space can be an issue. im having problems with them being to small now the veg tent is really to small to keep mothers and veg plants before flower too. its really taller than i need considering the flower tent is shorter so i cant let them get tall.the flower tent is short enough that running a 600watt hps requires the light be pretty much as high as i can get it.and have to be careful not to let them get tall or the tops get burned so there needs to bee some decent amount of planning done. i would say get the biggest tallest tents you can afford.
and then theres the issue of heat in a tent the only air moving is by fans for flower in particular you will need decent exhaust at the least a powerful 4inch system.but i do wish i had gone with a bigger system i will eventually upgrade.also the the support bars have cheap plastic clips that will break after a couple months.its happened to many ppl on the brand i got (led wholesalers) i had my fan and lilight come crashing down and kill a plant or 3 i fixed it by hanging them on chains im sure a better quality brand wont have those issues overall i think they are a good investment
but i do wish i had gone with a 6 or 8 inch fan sys. heat builds up quick and even tho i have only the 600 bulb located inside the tent

guys no way you'll see a poop of mine!! i meant the hood lingo, i was thinking i would get in character and do a ghettofabulous video for "shits lol and giggles"

it was this line of thought and convo got me thinking
Hehehe, that's what I do when I get a movie and part of it is not in English, but is subtitled! My Beloved hates it, and she now has started just reading them when they pop up. Amazing how it only took a few years of pausing, backing up, and pausing every few seconds in a movie so I could read changed that, huh?

With dyscalculia, quick flashes of words bother you less, as you're not having to do math on those annotations. sooo.... yeah.... :blalol:.

I commend you on the different thing than, "Yo, yo, yo, you yo-yo, check diz out, dey so TIIIIIGHT!. Dis mo fuhkuz rite hur is da zhit, yo!"

It seems in those that everything smells bad and attracts flies. I wonder why they'd be so excited about that. I mean, I wouldn't want to see, smell, or even be near buds that smelled of excrement. :rofl:

And on Vid 2 . . . . "Settle down, Bevis..."

Oooh am I the first to see the vid? Very nice, love the size of that tent. where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking. I had been looking for some on Ama_on. I guess you can say that I am currently doing my first outside grow since my plants are on the fire escape. But I would like a tent for clones. Please give my regards to Miss Spiffy.
the flower tent is 5 foot tall ithink or lil more 4 foot wide and 2 1/2 foot deep,, i shall pass along ur words lol

I'm sorry, B.I.D. I've racked my brain as to what could be the cause of your malady, but can think of nothing that wasn't covered in the vid. Wish I could help.
well i went crazy with trimmers today i'll put up a couple pics in a min i added some calcium and mag and that seems to have helped it never dawned on me since you almost need to chew my tap water, but that may be it, wait tilln you see the nekkid ladies

well just to be clear i use a green light when i need to work ion the plants for just the reasons outlined in jandres last post. it lets me see while not interrupting the photo period.very handy for working around light schedules ... qtl i got two tents one from amaz__ and one from _bay they were89.99 and 99.99 usd. respectivly .i really like the control they give in particular for light leaks and odor control providing you have a carbon scrubber. they hold water if you over flow at least long enough to get it mopped up. an interesting point is i had some friends over and it took me unzipping for them to realize what they were.they thought they were wardrobes or storage lol i cant guarantee everyone will be that easy to fool after all they were medicated lol but there are some really nice points to them.

There are some drawbacks to for example size and space can be an issue. im having problems with them being to small now the veg tent is really to small to keep mothers and veg plants before flower too. its really taller than i need considering the flower tent is shorter so i cant let them get tall.the flower tent is short enough that running a 600watt hps requires the light be pretty much as high as i can get it.and have to be careful not to let them get tall or the tops get burned so there needs to bee some decent amount of planning done. i would say get the biggest tallest tents you can afford.
and then theres the issue of heat in a tent the only air moving is by fans for flower in particular you will need decent exhaust at the least a powerful 4inch system.but i do wish i had gone with a bigger system i will eventually upgrade.also the the support bars have cheap plastic clips that will break after a couple months.its happened to many ppl on the brand i got (led wholesalers) i had my fan and lilight come crashing down and kill a plant or 3 i fixed it by hanging them on chains im sure a better quality brand wont have those issues overall i think they are a good investment
but i do wish i had gone with a 6 or 8 inch fan sys. heat builds up quick and even tho i have only the 600 bulb located inside the tent

guys no way you'll see a poop of mine!! i meant the hood lingo, i was thinking i would get in character and do a ghettofabulous video for "shits lol and giggles"

Hehe, I was just joking about the B.I.T.

i did alot of choppin today first time i ever went so extreme but here ygo gang
Group_shot_11.jpg
Bobs_bud.jpg
Bg4.jpg
Morebobbud.jpg

lookin great BID. I am enjoying the video format. Thanks for sharing ur grow with us.

Wow, big difference with the defol. I like the 3L idea,... may have to find some o those. I vegged mine in 2L's for 5 weeks, and they got pretty big too but manageable, I just threw some in at 3weeks and will try some at 4 and 6 :) I'm digging the video format and the metal. Thanks BID!

OK! B.I.D. I'm in for this first of it's kind grow on :420: Your rockin it ! :thumb::cheer:
that's really cool to hear coming from you omm! surely it can't be the first vid jo? but if so and in any case i hope i don't disappoint! made me smile when i saw you in here and read that,,!!!:thanks::thumb:

Wow, big difference with the defol. I like the 3L idea,... may have to find some o those. I vegged mine in 2L's for 5 weeks, and they got pretty big too but manageable, I just threw some in at 3weeks and will try some at 4 and 6 :) I'm digging the video format and the metal. Thanks BID!
im glad your liking the show!!, im liking the 3l muh more they dont dry out as fast, and plants can and do produce more, had as much as 2z dry from one clone ,done tip over quite as easily, my favorite veg tme for a 2l so far is 3 weeks and 4 for a 3l:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom