B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

and now its picture time lol
DSCF20863.JPG
DSCF20874.JPG
DSCF20884.JPG
DSCF20893.JPG
DSCF20904.JPG
DSCF20913.JPG
DSCF20923.JPG
DSCF20932.JPG
DSCF20941.JPG
DSCF20951.JPG
DSCF20962.JPG
DSCF21012.JPG
DSCF21034.JPG
DSCF21045.JPG
DSCF21052.JPG
DSCF21066.JPG
DSCF21073.JPG
DSCF21082.JPG
DSCF21102.JPG
DSCF21114.JPG
DSCF21124.JPG
DSCF21134.JPG
DSCF21143.JPG
DSCF21154.JPG
DSCF21163.JPG
DSCF21171.JPG

Sure is looking good :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Doode Just stopped by to say Hi and check out your new journal. That Itella Grow LED looks like it's doing a good job but with your skills you could make any light look like it's doing a good job. It's probably too early but what do you think of the new lights?:peace::thumb:
yeah all my mad pimpin dope skillz yo! lol im just a weed geek lovin what i do but thank you for the ego boost:high-five:
it is to early to give any kind of definitive answer, but i can say that what i have seen thus far looks very promising the plants do seem to be responding very positively , everything at this point is thumbs up!:thumb:

Hey BID been a while since i've been around, how's everything growing? I have been introducing alot of organics to my coco lately and never had a problem until i switched to sunleaves 5kilo brick of coco, was using roots. Do you flush out salts when you get a new brick? I never did before but i have been noticing some real issues lately, yellowing leaves, brown crisp edges on alot of leaves and on my momma she has been having some dead leaves, none look like from N and also looks it has symptoms of over/under watering but i've been staying in check with my waterings. Also seedlings have been having a tough time starting out, they look fine when they break ground but by second leaf set things are starting to go south. I do only organics, i use WC, espoma starter plus with mykos and beneficial fungi, and azomite, flower girls also get a top feed of high P bat guano once stretch is done. I normally feed stump tea every tue(free 5 gal at the hydro shop on tues) which is mainly mykos then i normally give them water with liquid karma and that's basically it. Haven't had any issues on my flower girls, they seem to even out after a couple days in the flower tent. Do you think the veg girls getting sick like that is from salt build up BID? Any help would be greatly appreciated i have read alot of your stuff on coco and that's what mainly got me into trying it, i don't want to give up on it yet just need to figure out this problem. Also do you use anything to kill fungus gnat larvae? It's been hard to find something organic but a couple days ago i ordered some dust that has BT in it hoping that will help. My new batch of clones weren't doing good and i knew they should have been rooted already, took a clone out of the rooter plug saw larvae on the clones stem!!!! Bastard was prob eating the root as soon as it popped out! Sorry about the long post BID just a bit aggravated! Hope everything is green and luscious over your way BID.

Hey BID been a while since i've been around, how's everything growing? I have been introducing alot of organics to my coco lately and never had a problem until i switched to sunleaves 5kilo brick of coco, was using roots. Do you flush out salts when you get a new brick? I never did before but i have been noticing some real issues lately, yellowing leaves, brown crisp edges on alot of leaves and on my momma she has been having some dead leaves, none look like from N and also looks it has symptoms of over/under watering but i've been staying in check with my waterings. Also seedlings have been having a tough time starting out, they look fine when they break ground but by second leaf set things are starting to go south. I do only organics, i use WC, espoma starter plus with mykos and beneficial fungi, and azomite, flower girls also get a top feed of high P bat guano once stretch is done. I normally feed stump tea every tue(free 5 gal at the hydro shop on tues) which is mainly mykos then i normally give them water with liquid karma and that's basically it. Haven't had any issues on my flower girls, they seem to even out after a couple days in the flower tent. Do you think the veg girls getting sick like that is from salt build up BID? Any help would be greatly appreciated i have read alot of your stuff on coco and that's what mainly got me into trying it, i don't want to give up on it yet just need to figure out this problem. Also do you use anything to kill fungus gnat larvae? It's been hard to find something organic but a couple days ago i ordered some dust that has BT in it hoping that will help. My new batch of clones weren't doing good and i knew they should have been rooted already, took a clone out of the rooter plug saw larvae on the clones stem!!!! Bastard was prob eating the root as soon as it popped out! Sorry about the long post BID just a bit aggravated! Hope everything is green and luscious over your way BID.

hey long time,, i always ALWAYS!!! rinse my coco no matter what the bag,box,brick,polycarbonate,styrafoam,glass, container says! i does sound like salt burn,, if you have not had problems before and you switched brands, thats my first guess, i really like sns 217 & 203 for bug problems,they are 100% organic and the 203 is a systemic drench or foliar spray and bugs hate it and wont touch your plants, 217 is a spray that works on spider mites gnats thrips etc, love the whole sierra natural sciences line,
i never blame the coco honestly because i know it been an outstanding medium for decades,but it can have the same problems as soil and even some of its own, but i still find it the easiest thing to work with with fantastic results, i normally put a layer of hydroton on top to discourage gnats, and it helps with water making holes when you water,and prevents the top of the coco from drying so you get more roots right up to the top, dont forget to flush! lol when in doubt i wont hesitate to drag a girl to the shower and flush her coco and leaves the 100% humidity can kill off alot of bugs as well as cleansing i look at it as a big rainstorm but controlled, ,another thing to bear in mind is you can foliar feed while waiting for flushed re fed coco is rebuilding its myco colonies , i like to use a mixture i concocted 1 gallon water add,2 tbps kelp/seaweed liquid extract,1 drop superthrive, thats the base spray, now depending on what i want and the girls need i will add some t&j tea(the filtered concentrate i keep in the fridge) and or a few drops molasses if there is any left over i store it in the fridge, also at times i will add calmag and even a few drops of basic organic nutes ,well i hope this helps feel free to ask for clarification or whatever you need, :thumb:
ps. its almost impossible to over water in coco unless your using straight fine ground pith and have water pooling, what sort of pots are you using?
the way coco works when you water you pull in fresh o2 into the coco, i honestly tried to see if i could drown a plant in coco and i could not do it she actually grew faster than the others i gave a 2 liter hempy 1-2 gal of water a day for about 2 weeks and she just grew like mad,

Thanks for the response BID, i always read that about watering with coco and i know i haven't under watered either so for now on all coco will be flushed! Great idea about the foliar spray i already have seaweed extract, superthrive and add molasses to that also for foliar? I accidentally bought sns 209 when i was trying to get the 203, i'll have to get some of that next time. I control the gnats pretty dam well but it's like as soon as i put clones in plugs into the tent the larvae is already fucking with them, they look fine for a while then it's like those dam gnats know when a root pops and that larvae is on it! What about a peroxide/water mix to hydrate the rooter plug in? I also use smart pots 1s,3s and 5s. Thanks for the help BID

EDIT: I flushed all my girls, ones in veg were top dressed with RO foundation, got a tea with WC going right now for them tomorrow, might also have to top dress some more azomite, flower girls didnt get anything but high P bat guano

Didn't see the new grow. Looks like you are really liking the LED's my friend. Plants look sweet. Kind of busy in the tent I see, but that's a good thing. Keepem Green or should I say Purple? Keepem Green

damn I'm a bit late to this part :blalol:

the ladies look lovely :morenutes:

I'm really interested in these lights. How far into flower are you?

Back
Top Bottom