B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

so i have been hinting at some new things coming and i would normally wait till i started the new journal but darn it im to excited to contain it so im sharing ahead of schedule
heres the story my good buddy Paul at budmaster has yet again gone out of his way being good to me and along with his sponsoring me with lights he went and got me a new 4 pot autopot system with the airdome upgrade included i have been wanting to try then since i first saw them but as most of you know im on a very small fixed income and finding extra $ for fancy stuff is generally difficult if not near impossible, my lovely wife has been my biggest sponsor and helped me with many things but even that has fairly tight limits,
anyway with co-operation of autopot usa Paul got them to co-sponsor me with this system, fortunately budmaster sells autopots on his hydro store site green giant, there should be no problem with talking freely about the autopot system , so i have a unboxing series of pics to share today boy oh boy!! i cant wait to get these bad boys up n running!! my plan is a 4x4 scrog above the system , the idea is to get the new journal ready to go as soon as the current flowering girls are done for now check this out!!
DSCF26573.JPG
DSCF26581.JPG
DSCF26601.JPG
DSCF2661.JPG
DSCF2662.JPG
DSCF2663.JPG
DSCF2664.JPG
DSCF2665.JPG
DSCF2666.JPG
DSCF26671.JPG
DSCF26681.JPG
DSCF2669.JPG
DSCF2670.JPG
DSCF2672.JPG
DSCF2673.JPG
DSCF2674.JPG
DSCF2675.JPG
DSCF2676.JPG
DSCF2677.JPG
DSCF2678.JPG
DSCF2679.JPG
DSCF2680.JPG
so this last pic is of the add on airdome system according to the paperwork i adds mass o2 to the root zone and can increase yield up to 130%!! my first impression is that its very well made and thought out the materials seem to be very good quality and its nifty how the whole system all fits in the res for easy storage (not that i plan to put this thing away any time in the near future) :rocker:
cant wait!!

Auto Pots Move out

Hey guys I told Bid, I was going to come in here and ask you all to come and check out our off topic journal. We have a garden growing in our green house and our porch. Also a Tweedle growing in the living room.

Hey guys I told Bid, I was going to come in here and ask you all to come and check out our off topic journal. We have a garden growing in our green house and our porch. Also a Tweedle growing in the living room.

I never realized that was a link. haha

I thought you were just bragging about your sex life. :)

I never realized that was a link. haha

I thought you were just bragging about your sex life. :)

:rofl:

hi Bid, you are as lucky as i am, i'll pics the Aero cloner i had for gift tonight.
auto pots can grow huge plants indoor and out as well, i seen both and i always was impressed by this system.
nice thread to come...

One Big Irish Doode... seeds galore.

:rofl::rofl::laughtwo::rofl::rofl:
yup im gonna hit a few branches with gdp for sure ,the grape 13 and blue dream might as well hit the old ranger biscuts /gsc too and the autos will get done also, you cant ever have to many seeds , im thinking i'll call the grape 13 x gdp "purple drank" or "grape drank" ode to Dave Chappelle
There's no link for me... maybe he is bragging...:high-five:
lol im not bragging...much,,thats my wife spamming for y'all to visit out off topic garden journal (its a fun thread)

hi Bid, you are as lucky as i am, i'll pics the Aero cloner i had for gift tonight.
auto pots can grow huge plants indoor and out as well, i seen both and i always was impressed by this system.
nice thread to come...
yes i am extraordinarily lucky/blessed/charmed more importantly i am very grateful at the help ppl have given me it goes to help several ppl live better lives without so much pain one may actually live longer she has cancer and we are working tirelessly to make her well, we have a plan, im going to make rso with cannatonic and were going to start her at a very high dose (she has a high tolerance) around 1 5ml tube a week and were going to document her progress , so anything that helps me reach this goal is so valuable i cant describe!
i'd love to see pics of your cloner!! :rocker:

yup im gonna hit a few branches with gdp for sure ,the grape 13 and blue dream might as well hit the old ranger biscuts /gsc too and the autos will get done also, you cant ever have to many seeds , im thinking i'll call the grape 13 x gdp "purple drank" or "grape drank" ode to Dave Chappelle
lol im not bragging...much,,thats my wife spamming for y'all to visit out off topic garden journal (its a fun thread)

yes i am extraordinarily lucky/blessed/charmed more importantly i am very grateful at the help ppl have given me it goes to help several ppl live better lives without so much pain one may actually live longer she has cancer and we are working tirelessly to make her well, we have a plan, im going to make rso with cannatonic and were going to start her at a very high dose (she has a high tolerance) around 1 5ml tube a week and were going to document her progress , so anything that helps me reach this goal is so valuable i cant describe!
i'd love to see pics of your cloner!! :rocker:

sure i'll show pics of the cloner beast, i made a couple yet but they are really crapp!!!
it is a simple Nutriculture SP1200 with a 1000l/h MaxiJet submersible pump 4sprayers and a 20 sites board.
there is also a dome with tunable air-intakes on top.
i'll post them anyway soon...

here they are :
DSC_20841.jpg
DSC_2085.jpg
DSC_20861.jpg
DSC_2065.jpg

i also dropped an Hawaiian snow haze foxtailling like Mad!!!
have a nice day BID.

pic quality is really S...t, i have to fix that , if i have time to learn how tu use my new cam properly...i should manage not to late.
i hope.

Nice to see you back on the MARS II B.I.D!
subbed and reading all the pages :D

Well you killed the blue dream, this we all know...you showed us the pics!
But you totally redeemed yourself when you showed this pic, cause we all know that your green thumb must be glowing in the fucking dark! I mean who else can grow in lumpy mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on those autopots, you really scored man, must be nice to have sponsors lining up at your door! Grape13 ...DAMN roots be so good! Cannatonic, is that a cbd strain? I need to get a cbd growing!
CHEERS BRO

Well you killed the blue dream, this we all know...you showed us the pics!
But you totally redeemed yourself when you showed this pic, cause we all know that your green thumb must be glowing in the fucking dark! I mean who else can grow in lumpy mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or perlite!! :rofl:
congrats on those autopots, you really scored man, must be nice to have sponsors lining up at your door! Grape13 ...DAMN roots be so good! Cannatonic, is that a cbd strain? I need to get a cbd growing!
CHEERS BRO
i guess im just irresistibly charming! :rofl: yup ive been hunting for a high cbd strain for a while and a good friend hooked me up with some clones of a known high cbd mother! :yahoo: im excited to grow it and see the effects i find many of todays strains are so bloody high in thc i cant really enjoy them cuz im annihilated and a slobbering blob after 3 puffs lol

find many of todays strains are so bloody high in thc i cant really enjoy them cuz im annihilated and a slobbering blob after 3 puffs lol

I am sure I could make that happen for you with one puff :cheesygrinsmiley:

Drive by. Bummer for the loss. Hey I got lucky and found a pretty good pheno from that seed vendor. It's not the original cut or anything, but it's a great variant. Humboldt Seeds or something like that. Might be a place for a replacement if your looking. That Auto Pot is a sound sounding system. One thing plants can use to grow to the fullest,,,, water, well food. But that is more a turnkey operation. Plug and play. Should be great.
I know you seen what I've been spouting off about in the form of UV-B lighting. And I know you've done a lot of researching about LED's, so I'll spit out something I've been thinking for supplementing my HID grows with. Light called Solar Flare. Unit comes with two 18" UV-B tubes, and 880 watts of 5 watt LED's. Switchable for veg and bloom. I understand these wood be optimum in a 4X4 and such, but I'm thinking supplementing my room with one. Eveything I've 'heard' is the best trichomes enhancing 'might' come in the form of
UV-B lighting. Kind of costy unit at close to 1500$. Damn I can buy a lot of HPS bulbs with that kind of money. well Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom