Baron Von Blurple's Canadian Comp Featuring Black Sugar

Good luck with the clones Bvb! As long as you keep the pellet moist you should be fine. I use Rapid Rooter's and just spray them with water every couple of days. Keep your humidity up around 80%. It's a waiting game will probably take about 2 weeks before you see roots coming out of the pellets.
I have the water about a third up the pellets....I guess my goal will be to keep it at that amount?
I dont have a humidifier and I really dont intend to get one, so I am relying on the Ghettoquarium® to keep them m o i s t .

I have the water about a third up the pellets....I guess my goal will be to keep it at that amount?
I dont have a humidifier and I really dont intend to get one, so I am relying on the Ghettoquarium® to keep them m o i s t .
Ya that sounds about right for the water biggest thing is not letting the pellet get to wet that's why I like rooter's they don't hold on to moisture. The Gettoquarium should work perfect for keeping your humidity up I have one of the cheap propagation domes it keeps the humidity in the right range.

Omg! :jawdropper:
How sweet would that look on the sash?

Topping went off as planned today.
Soaked the pellets in 1.5 g / 4 L Mega Crop, dusted with root stim powder, and sitting in Ghettoquarium® . Tops are really small and I'll be amazed if these take, but this will be my journey to get my Lil Propagater badge.

BS1

BS2

BS1

BS2

Those clones look great! There's no reason the toppings shouldn't root and become nice clones. Good luck!

Those clones look great! There's no reason the toppings shouldn't root and become nice clones. Good luck!
Well Shed did coax galaxial forces, so...they have that going for them.

4.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 19 C and 60 % rh
Light is at 19 inches

Day 38
and Day 32

Up potted today. Looks like they were ready to move into bigger digs.

BS1

BS2

BS1

BS2

--------------------------------- BS1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BS2---------------------------------------------------

Looking good bvb I will point out that the pellets in water will be ok but after a few days I would let them sit without water in the tray and introduce air to them around the 3-4 day mark. They will root within ten days or so given the environment is loosely dialed in doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it doesn’t get too cold or too hot you’ll be good. Beautiful roots by the way!!!

Looking good bvb I will point out that the pellets in water will be ok but after a few days I would let them sit without water in the tray and introduce air to them around the 3-4 day mark. They will root within ten days or so given the environment is loosely dialed in doesn’t need to be perfect as long as it doesn’t get too cold or too hot you’ll be good. Beautiful roots by the way!!!
I was gone for the weekend and came back to 2 of the cups having no water at the bottom. I went ahead and topped every thing back up. I can turkey baster it out.

Your cloning tutes are pretty slick. Best Ive seen.

@Baron Von Blurple ,

Do you mind if I use this pic on my journal in an upcoming post?

1581888364031.jpeg

Your cloning tutes are pretty slick. Best Ive seen.
Thanks man appreciate that. I am gonna continue updating that thread with progress of everything. I constantly take cuts so it should be a good one

4.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

Day 38
and Day 32

BS1

BS2

BS1

BS2

--------------------------------- BS1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BS2---------------------------------------------------
Very nice root system my man! Looks to me as if they are enjoying their new home.

4.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches

Day 38
and Day 32

BS1

BS2

BS1

BS2

I see what you did there! Very slick how you had your pot sitting in the Rekto pot, just slide it out and slide it in! Nice roots!

Back
Top Bottom