BID's Multi Tool All Purpose Universal Consolidated Multiple Grow Journal #10

I don't get around the threads a lot, but I've never seen anyone actually buy one. All the threads I've seen with LEDs are sponsored. I'm sure that a good price would change things there, so it might not be a bad idea. Give it a try and see :)
oh man i know of lots of growers that havepurchased led lights topled offers several that are compareable in price an performance to hid , for example i have the marsII 80x5watt /400 it is designed to cover sabout the same space as a 400watt hps it costs 195.00 with the discount sara will give you and the 420mag member discount you might get it delivered for180 or less, many 400 watt setups for hid will run about the same price, and that light works great as ood as my 400watt hid, but its actual draw is 170-195watts produces far less heat and far more trichs heres a link
Mars II 400w
you should give em them a look i can say that the technology is sound and is now surpassing the performance of the best hid lights on the market by a large margins prices are getting better, i doubt i will ever go back to hids,maybe run 1 in winter instead of a space heater for the warmth

Hey PT and Bid, sorry guys...bin listening in on your talk on led's. PT...i gotta chime in on this one bro!I'l try and make this short.Bin doin this for a long time ,using all diff. kinds of lights ,back in the mid 8o's. we were just getting into HID's. from t12's.fl..I made the switch to Budmaster at the beginning of my MK Ultra grow (Pics on doc's. Q & A) .I had just got finished doing 3 MK's ,so it's a perfect time to compare and such.When the pics were taken at the beginning of the week ,they (two) had 2-3 weeks left.I came home the next day and they had gotten heavier through the night and they were falling all over themselves from the extra (resin) weight.Right now they look a mess...strings and pipe cleaners everywhere.:( This strain...the way i grew it, should be able to "take it"
With these two...the resin is off the charts.They still have a possible two more weeks!! I ran with the Budmaster 675xg, (thanks Bid:))and two,Dorm Grow,G8 90w,all red ufo's(thanks Doc.) on either side of it. I looked at my temps. once and forgot about all my heat issues.Today after work i looked at the thermometer and it was 78F. RH-50%.Then all i could do was stand there and stare at them,and smell them...fuckin eh man ...never go back to HID's.Anyone not using them now ,soon will be.Oh,forgot to mention the power savings,or if your like me,i just get more Led's.:) Cheers Pot Chimp,i'm goin for a Stella!:hippy:
yup thats the kinds of storys i have been hearing more and more often,the 675 we both have is the best liht i have ever used and when the od upgrade hits my zone its gonna be on like donkey kong! i sincerely believe will be the new baseline by witch all other leds will be guaged
the new specs of the 675 below
from the budmaster site
Our Budmaster II 675 series are all designed to be used in a 1.2sqm tent and all these models should be kept as high in the tent as possible with just a couple of inches breathing space above the light. There is no need to move these models any closer to your plants at any stage of their growth as they are so powerful.
Budmaster II 675 G.O.D has almost triple the PAR output of a brand new 600w digital ballast and bulb HPS making it a truly awesome lighting experience bringing German engineering to your grow room, giving an incredible 1168 µmoles/m2/s at 1m distance compared to hps at 390µmoles/m2/s at 1m.
Par Output:1168 µmoles/m2/s at 1m [/URL]
Consumption:410w[/URL] Power: 675w
Diodes:225 Osram Diodes[/URL]
Lens:90° Precision Lens
Size:48 x 49 x 9cm x 9kg
Coverage: 80 x 80cm at 1m height 1.2 x 1.2m at 1.5m height 1.6 x 1.6m at 2m height [/URL]
Input:AC85~264V
Temp:20º - 22ºc
Warranty:3 Years
with specs like that this baby will rule the roost!!

Ya eh Bid...a little pricey on those new HP ones...was reading a bit about them today. The standard one that you tested...and i have workes fantastic,how could you improve on it? I know ,better diods and such but for thousands of dollars...really? LMFAO hearing you guys talk about cars and stuff! My first ride was a used 67 camero.4 speed ,327, for 500 bucks:) The guy needed the money for weed.LOL. Anyhow Bid...is Paul and budmaster going to lower the prices on their regular xg lights? Ya...i figured you say that.Cheers bro!:peace:
another thing to consider is the new lifespan 100,000 hours thats like 20 yrs of 12/12!! i think..
i dont think the xg lihts will be around much longer he wants everybody to have the better osram diodes so i think they will be slowly phased out, and im sure as time goes on the price will come down as processes get streamlined etc

I don't get around the threads a lot, but I've never seen anyone actually buy one. All the threads I've seen with LEDs are sponsored. I'm sure that a good price would change things there, so it might not be a bad idea. Give it a try and see :)

I have purchased LED panels and am about to purchase another...

ooooh what panel?

I have not decided yet. I thought I knew what I wanted until all this hype started (it is hype to me till I see it) about new clusters. I am gonna hold because in addition to new fucking kick ass LED clusters I might like to reduce my electric bill even more by running one fan and having an attachment on the panel instead of fans to allow ducting :cheesygrinsmiley: this way most of the heat could be directly removed from the room. I also want the clusters in a straight line...

edit -- I actually want two straight line units that could be ducted together

I have not decided yet. I thought I knew what I wanted until all this hype started (it is hype to me till I see it) about new clusters. I am gonna hold because in addition to new fucking kick ass LED clusters I might like to reduce my electric bill even more by running one fan and having an attachment on the panel instead of fans to allow ducting :cheesygrinsmiley: this way most of the heat could be directly removed from the room. I also want the clusters in a straight line...

edit -- I actually want two straight line units that could be ducted together
all the lights look good to my eyes i'll trust paul and his meters & expertise lol he knows light i know growing
so do vented led lights or gizmos exist ? you can take your old clusters and make long light strips how you want after the upgrades i plan to use all my old clusters in a crazy side lighting scheme

well half will be side / corner lighting the rest i have other plans, saw a journal where a guy grew a nice plant with 1 cluster hanging by a cord lol he got a couple zips off a little plant, in a tiny unventilasted space, even 1/9th of my current budmasterII is a relevant tool

I will have you know I have been thinking myself... I will show you mine if you show me yours :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking about clusters mounted in like 8" PVC pipe, sealed (kind of) so an 8" duct fan could be attached :hmmmm:

I know mine is small but my mom reassured me that it would get bigger :rofl:

I will have you know I have been thinking myself... I will show you mine if you show me yours :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was thinking about clusters mounted in like 8" PVC pipe, sealed (kind of) so an 8" duct fan could be attached :hmmmm:

I know mine is small but my mom reassured me that it would get bigger :rofl:
its not the size of the light that matters but how you shine it lol ,its not the sizeof your oar but how deep you stick it in the water!!,you have the 450xg right? the thing is after the osram upgrades it will be like having 3 600watt hps lamps in that same box! the umol/par readings are higher than sunlight at 2 foot, sunlight is about 1800 umol the 450 xg is 2200 at 12 inches, the new osram od will be
much more the big one is over 1100 5 frikkin feet away!! then we will have these awesome old clusters to play mad scientist with buck1*grabs shoulders and shakes buck then kisses bucks forehead* can ya dig it my brother!! this is gonna be sooooo fun and bright!! lol
i like your idea for a long light i think it would even work on a 6 inch pvc and yeah attach a inline to pull out the heat might not even need the fans that are on the clusters/heat sinks, i may just adopt that idea, i was gonna mount them in a coffee can and use one on each corner and the other 5 i was gonna devise some way to make them just extend the footprint of the upgraded 675 and have a mega bright budmASTER flower chamber , but now im thinking maybe a second flower rm with rows of diy lights
thats how my roundness rolls \m/ 00 \m/

You're gonna go blind lol
Or turn into an angel

Either way I'm excited to see!
well maybe both!! a blind angel lol but in my case more like a blind baby Huey demon :rofl:

im just goin a bit batty waiting to hear any feedback as to when i'll be expecting the box -o- joy, im trying to be patient but its hard when your have a childlike level of excitment and patience!! i know they must be just crazy busy rolling out a whole new line of products and just went on store shelves in over 35 hydro shops! updating websites and social media and all that jazz, i get it but bid bo wants his cheezebuger! lol

ok so the girls are growing so fast if i dont post pics the day i take them they are outdated the ones im posting today are a couple days ago so new ones will be taken today and hopefully i get them up quick, but you get the idea in any case,
so after a year my topled has developed a problem, one of the drivers went out aparently i mesgd sara and in about 5 seconds she has a repair part fedexd to me and will be here in a day r 2 talk about fast warraNTY service! if you were ever wondering about topleds warranty its good and fast sara is awesome!
DSCF32881.JPG
DSCF32841.JPG
ok well thats all the bad news not so bad really
and heres some more of the girls in flower

DSCF32372.JPG
DSCF32422.JPG
DSCF32442.JPG
DSCF32432.JPG
DSCF32452.JPG
DSCF32461.JPG
DSCF32471.JPG
DSCF32481.JPG
DSCF32581.JPG
DSCF32573.JPG
DSCF32563.JPG
DSCF32554.JPG
DSCF32532.JPG
DSCF32491.JPG
DSCF32513.JPG
last night i went to swap out the ice bottles in the aerocloner and started looking at the chiller wondering if i could somehow hook it up so long story short 30 min,some brainstormin,a few feet of garden hose and i have a chilled aerocloner! sitting at a nice 67f i'll take some pics and post them later today im pretty pleased with myself i though i was gonna have to buy a pump and tubing,bulkheads etc before i could use it but i figured something out and fortunately i had a 118gph pump i was able to fit and walla..not real fast flow but it works

Necessity is the mother...and all that, lol. The guerrilla grower in you liiiiiiives!

I might be mistaken but I think that little 80x5w was one of, if not THE first Mars II runs on this site.

You're the 1st person I've seen have an issue with a TopLED light, it's good to hear you got it sorted so quickly :)
Nice pics by the way :thumb:
thanks buddy i know of 1 other person and same super quick fix topled is A O K :thumb:

Necessity is the mother...and all that, lol. The guerrilla grower in you liiiiiiives!
not bad for a fat old cripple that never really even saw a chiller in person before lmao im just relieved i found a way to save my clones they were hours away from getting slimy despite my efforts,,your gonna love this ghetto clone/chiller rig lol:high-five:

lmao...I already do love it, even if only from its immaculate conception. Can't wait to see the pics. Was the hose dia too big for the pump or was it harder to get a good seal? what kind of clamps? C'MON :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom